PDA

View Full Version : Its pissing me off

Beschikbaar
11-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Its really pissing me off that there are already Walktroughts of Unity and Rogue by big Youtubers,
That means that the game is done, so why can't we buy it? do we need to be a youtuber with 500k subs before we get a done game early?
Why are you holding the games from your costumers? We are actually paying and 9 out of 10 youtubers not, so do you hate money or do you like attention from YT'ers for your games?

Moultonborough
11-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Some places are still getting it delivered and they have a street date they can't (or shouldn't) break. Some people who order online the companies deliver early to make sure they get there on time. No one can control when the get it like that. Besides, for NA it comes out tomorrow night/Tuesday morning at 12AM so the wait isn't too much longer. EU is a couple of days longer wait. People have waited since it was first announced months ago. Few days longer is not a big deal.

VitoAuditore
11-09-2014, 10:14 PM
the fact that america is getting theirs earlier is bullsh*t in my opinion, but thats just me.

Beschikbaar
11-09-2014, 10:18 PM
the fact that america is getting theirs earlier is bullsh*t in my opinion, but thats just me.
Same here.

VitoAuditore
11-09-2014, 10:19 PM
hah love ur name, beschikbaar xD dutch too?

Beschikbaar
11-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Some places are still getting it delivered and they have a street date they can't (or shouldn't) break. Some people who order online the companies deliver early to make sure they get there on time. No one can control when the get it like that. Besides, for NA it comes out tomorrow night/Tuesday morning at 12AM so the wait isn't too much longer. EU is a couple of days longer wait. People have waited since it was first announced months ago. Few days longer is not a big deal.
Seems you didnt read it, i was more talking about big youtubers than can place walkthroughts because they get it for free for 'review' and other who actually pay need to wait longer(more than 6days longer)

Reaper-59
11-09-2014, 10:20 PM

I feel the same too mate.

Beschikbaar
11-09-2014, 10:21 PM
hah love ur name, beschikbaar xD dutch too?
Yes.

Layytez
11-09-2014, 10:21 PM
The game was always going to be ready to be released for the 28th of Oct.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-09-2014, 10:23 PM

I agree, and I live in the US. Blame the whole region coding nonsense.

GreatBeyonder
11-09-2014, 10:25 PM
I once got the guide a few days early. For those who don;t know, AC guides actually discuss the plot in the back, so I pretty much knew the game back and forth before I even saw the case.

OpticSpecs
11-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Youtubers are annoying, but waiting a couple of days is no big deal.

VitoAuditore
11-09-2014, 10:28 PM
speak for yourself, the last few days felt like weeks to me lol xD

Beschikbaar
11-09-2014, 10:35 PM
speak for yourself, the last few days felt like weeks to me lol xD
I feel your pain..

EscoBlades
11-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Its really pissing me off that there are already Walktroughts of Unity and Rogue by big Youtubers,

Okay

That means that the game is done, so why can't we buy it?

Because there is a street date.

Why are you holding the games from your costumers?

Again, street date. Usually determined well in advance.

Hope that answers your questions. Locking.