PDA

View Full Version : Unity without Rogue

Jibs2411
11-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Hey guys. Just wondering what you all think about taking the route of just playing Unity without Rogue. Would I still be able to understand the story?

MakimotoJin
11-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Sure.Rogue has something related to Unity,but it won't change anything if you don't know about it.

GreatBeyonder
11-09-2014, 09:38 PM
I personally think I'd be annoyed as crap. There's a major plot point in Unity that goes unresolved unless you played Rogue. I won't say which one, but I'm sure people know what I'm referring to.

Jibs2411
11-09-2014, 09:40 PM
I personally think I'd be annoyed as crap. There's a major plot point in Unity that goes unresolved unless you played Rogue. I won't say which one, but I'm sure people know what I'm referring to.

Im in college now and only have my ps4 with me so I am kinda hoping that I can just play one and not the other...

SHADOWGARVIN
11-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Hey guys. Just wondering what you all think about taking the route of just playing Unity without Rogue. Would I still be able to understand the story?

You can play unity without knowing what happens in rogue. There is one mystery in unity that gets answered in rogue, but you can just watch the gameplay videos after it is released. Unity begins where rogue ends.

Jibs2411
11-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Would I really be missing out you think?

Jibs2411
11-09-2014, 09:44 PM
You can play unity without knowing what happens in rogue. There is one mystery in unity that gets answered in rogue, but you can just watch the gameplay videos after it is released. Unity begins where rogue ends.

Can i find out the mystery now? is there a spoiler website

SHADOWGARVIN
11-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Can i find out the mystery now? is there a spoiler website

I can tell you the mystery and the aswer. Just click and you'll know.

The mystery is: Who killed Arno's father. Answer: Shay kills Charles Dorian. He is the last assassin you kill in Rogue.