PDA

View Full Version : My sweet Juno (question/spoilers)

Radman500
11-09-2014, 07:21 PM
anyone is she in Unity...if she is can you post a spoiler leak on what she does..

anyone???

come on guys this is rude, im asking 1 simple question

king-hailz
11-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I want to know too...

pineal_gland
11-09-2014, 07:52 PM
She's not in the game. There's actually no TWCB related stuff in the game at all.

Radman500
11-09-2014, 07:54 PM
She's not in the game. There's actually no TWCB related stuff in the game at all.
i think it would be pretty hard to avoid TWCB stuff when its been an established centerpoint of the game universe

GreatBeyonder
11-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Massive spoiler, and only because you asked.

Second warning on spoilers....

You have no excuse now for clicking on the following SPOOOILLLLERRR...

The Templar Grandmaster is actually a Sage. No idea what he wants yet, but there you go.

Radman500
11-09-2014, 08:03 PM
so No talk of TWCB/precursors

NO POE in unity?

andrew_m50
11-09-2014, 08:05 PM

Is this true?
No First Civilization members?
Even no Pieces of Eden?

But somebody said that there is a Sword of Eden is Unity...

GreatBeyonder
11-09-2014, 08:08 PM
There is a Sword of Eden, but Sages are the new MacGuffin of the plot, since Abstergo wants that Precursor DNA for God knows what.

pineal_gland
11-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Is this true?
No First Civilization members?
Even no Pieces of Eden?

But somebody said that there is a Sword of Eden is Unity...

There is a sword of eden in the game, but it doesn't really have a story to it in the game...it's just there.

Layytez
11-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Very disappointing for Fist Civ lore. I think Initiates may take the mantle right now.I couldn't even tell the Grand master was a Sage by looking at him nor the way he acted. I didn't get a good look at his eyes and he didn't look like John. So maybe Sages if anything only have the different eye colour but can look like whatever ? I don't know anymore. Then in the end of it al they barely scraped the history behind on what a Sage is and his body was too decayed for Abstergo to even attempt at looking for it. Like no ****. You really think his body would have been kept in good condition ?Felt like a wild goose chase.
There is a Sword of Eden, but Sages are the new MacGuffin of the plot, since Abstergo wants that Precursor DNA for God knows what.Apparently the Assassins destroyed their First Civ samples or something.

Radman500
11-09-2014, 09:16 PM
but i thought they talk about the dna of precursors?

Layytez
11-09-2014, 09:19 PM
but i thought they talk about the dna of precursors?They did but it felt like a goose chase. The Sages remains were not salvageable to Abstergo by the time we found him. On top of that the Assassins destroyed Abstergos First Civ samples. So now it's like....ok then. I don't even think this was to find the Sage but to train us to be Assassins while Rogue makes you a Templar (if you saw the end)

Radman500
11-09-2014, 09:19 PM
They did but it felt like a goose chase. The Sages remains were not salvageable to Abstergo by the time we found him. On top of that the Assassins destroyed Abstergos First Civ samples. So now it's like....ok then. I don't even think this was to find the Sage but to train us to be Assassins while Rogue makes you a Templar (if you saw the end)
how much first civ lore is in rogue?

Layytez
11-09-2014, 09:24 PM
how much first civ lore is in rogue?You don't see any First Civ members. The First Civ places you go to only hold an artefact that if you touch causes earthquakes. That's actually the reason for the whole game. Shay causes an earthquake, gets mad at the assassins for them making him do it (when they didn't even know thats what they did). A box that showed the location of the sites and a manuscript that I still have no clue about. It was boring and made no sense. It was purely there for the story, it could have been a bomb made by ordinary people and still would have had the same effect.