PDA

View Full Version : Region Support

xmarvetyx
11-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Hi guys. I'm gamer from Turkey. I want to buy AC:Unity.If i buy asia region type can i play in Turkey?

YazX_
11-09-2014, 05:57 PM
i'm not sure to be honest, based on previous Ubisoft games, there is no region locking on activatation rather than limiting in-game languages, Asia version contains English language so i would assume that you will be fine, however, to be 100% sure please contact Ubisoft Support, link is in my sign.

Mr_Shade
11-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Hi

On PC - there is no region coding on disc versions of the game, so you are free to play in any region.

Please check with the retailer that is is an edition for world wide sale - since some, like the Russian version, maybe limited in supported languages.

The WW version [which is what people would buy in store at most EMEA countries] contains:

Text & Audio: English, French, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, German, Japanese, Russian

However please do double check with the retailer before purchase!

xmarvetyx
11-09-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi

On PC - there is no region coding on disc versions of the game, so you are free to play in any region.

Please check with the retailer that is is an edition for world wide sale - since some, like the Russian version, maybe limited in supported languages.

The WW version [which is what people would buy in store at most EMEA countries] contains:

Text & Audio: English, French, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, German, Japanese, Russian

However please do double check with the retailer before purchase!

i was thinking buy it from web can i play if i buy russian or asia region ?