PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Modern Day Theory that would incorporate the old and the new!

king-hailz
11-09-2014, 01:11 PM
There is a massive twist in the next game, we enter the helix system and we see text that says, 'if your seeing this then you have found the last helix system and you need to carry on watching! ' so we read as she explains that 200 years ago the assassins were wiped out completely by the Templars in the year 2015! She also tells us that we need to go into the animus to live through this one persons memories from the year 2015!

So we live through the years of our modern day character, with the initiates and we learn that there is a massive amount of Templars on their way to kill the assassins! So this character we play as (could be anyone) has to go into the animus and live through the memories of our real protagonist in the past and find the location of this one peace of Eden powerful enough to wipe out the entire world! So we carry on and we also get certain modern day missions where we run from the Templars and assassinate them with the other assassins by our sides.

At the end of the game they find the artefact and the Templars have caught up with them the modern day character takes the artefact and we then realise she has betrayed the assassins (we know this is good because along the story she speaks with the assassins and sees how they have changed and how they have been corrupted from what the original assassins stood for) she kills the remaining assassins... only 5 left... and surrenders to the Templars.

The Templars take her in and decide to execute her for murdering so many of them... so she is put in prison before she gets killed. Then we break out of the cell and hack a computer nearby and upload the characters memory to a private animus in a specific place underground where no Templars have looked. It then cuts out of the animus and we see written on the helix database. 'You just witnessed my memories and the memories I witnessed while in the animus. Please see the beauty of what the assassins stood for and try to rebuild it in whatever time you live in' The game ends.

Xangr8
11-09-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm not a frequent poster. But, I'd suggest you add a [SPOILER] thingie in your thread title.

MakimotoJin
11-09-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm not a frequent poster. But, I'd suggest you add a [SPOILER] thingie in your thread title.

Yup.I don't care about Unity spoilers,but the first line of this post is the ending of the game.Major spoilers,dude.

king-hailz
11-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Yup.I don't care about Unity spoilers,but the first line of this post is the ending of the game.Major spoilers,dude.

I have not played unity yet... This is a theory. No spoilers here.

cawatrooper9
11-09-2014, 07:32 PM
I've heard the theory that playing as Desmond might be one of his own ancestors using an Animus in the future, but I think that twist would be best left for when Ubisoft decides to end the series- if inserted now, it would really alienate the players even more from the experience.

king-hailz
11-09-2014, 09:34 PM
I've heard the theory that playing as Desmond might be one of his own ancestors using an Animus in the future, but I think that twist would be best left for when Ubisoft decides to end the series- if inserted now, it would really alienate the players even more from the experience.

Nothing could be worse then what the have done with rogue unity and black flag...