PDA

View Full Version : Has your pre-order shipped yet (EMEA regions)?

Pages : [1] 2

AherasSTRG
11-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Greece here and the parcel hasn't started moving yet. The Ubishop support told me they were unable to pinpoint the exact time my parcel will be shipped.

Spikey1989
11-09-2014, 01:29 PM
i have done some preoder from ubishop, all the other times i get a email that says the order has been shiped, but so far i havent got that mail, guess i will get it tomorrow.

GR_Magaki
11-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Not yet. I was hoping that they would ship it in the past few days but they haven't.
They will probably ship it tommorow.

Alphacos007
11-09-2014, 06:10 PM
I bought mine on GameStop, so I have to go get it on the store, is there any way to check if it is already there?

Mr_Shade
11-09-2014, 06:18 PM
I bought mine on GameStop, so I have to go get it on the store, is there any way to check if it is already there?

Contact the store directly?

However - they won't sell / release it for collection - until the release date for your country - sorry! :)

Alphacos007
11-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Contact the store directly?

However - they won't sell / release it for collection - until the release date for your country - sorry! :)

Oh, I meant somehow else other then contacting them, as the store is kinda far for my house :P

Anykeyer
11-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Oh, I meant somehow else other then contacting them, as the store is kinda far for my house :P

They dont have a phone or online support?

Green_Reaper
11-09-2014, 07:43 PM
If people in the NA region haven't gotten theirs shipped yet (It's already Sunday) then I doubt Europe & UK, who are several days later for release, would anytime soon.

Bahjabroni
11-09-2014, 11:10 PM

lol just call them

Like its been said tho, even if they have the game in the back right now, you cant get it until Tuesday.

fido9dido
11-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Greece here and the parcel hasn't started moving yet. The Ubishop support told me they were unable to pinpoint the exact time my parcel will be shipped.

Nothing has been shipped to me yet. I doubt they will do it now anyway, maybe the preload. In 40m we will see ;)

lol just call them

Like its been said tho, even if they have the game in the back right now, you cant get it until Tuesday.

Some guy on youtube said he got it from store couple days ago

Bahjabroni
11-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Some guy on youtube said he got it from store couple days ago

"Some guy on Youtube" is hardly what I could call a reliable source. Did he get it from Gamestop? If he did, he probably knows someone that works there. I used to be able to do the same thing regularly as I was friends with my local store's manager. Just because one gets it, doesnt mean its across the board possible.

Green_Reaper
11-09-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm not in one of the EMEA regions, but I just checked my order and it's shipping now. :)

fido9dido
11-09-2014, 11:48 PM
"Some guy on Youtube" is hardly what I could call a reliable source. Did he get it from Gamestop? If he did, he probably knows someone that works there. I used to be able to do the same thing regularly as I was friends with my local store's manager. Just because one gets it, doesnt mean its across the board possible.
check it out urself ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgFmpcFnQCw

D_cover
11-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Thought they would of shipped mine Friday. Hopefully they'll send it out tomorrow since it is a big box from what I've seen. (guillotine edition)

Just wondering my package needs to come from Luxembourg and 3 days till release Ubi? You are cutting it a little close.

AherasSTRG
11-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Monday and my order hasn't shipped yet. I 'll keep this thread in favorites as a reference for future Ubisoft costumers.

Anykeyer
11-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Well, hopefully future customers will serve as a proof of Flynn effect and wont bother themselfs with discs :p

PS preloading now, 15% done and 55m till end.

AherasSTRG
11-10-2014, 05:40 PM
I am unfamiliar with psychological terms, but I would like to point out that it's not about the disc itself, but rather the feeling of collecting AC games and the little extra stuff coming along with a Collector's Edition.

m_vuorsalo
11-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Got a email today saying it's shipped, so I should be getting it in a couple days or so... (I live in Finland, btw)

Dellers
11-10-2014, 06:24 PM
I seem to have received a confirmation e-mail just 25 minutes ago as well, so it seems like they're sending it out finally.

AherasSTRG
11-10-2014, 06:32 PM
I seem to have received a confirmation e-mail just 25 minutes ago as well, so it seems like they're sending it out finally.

And where do you live, if I may ask?

fido9dido
11-10-2014, 06:52 PM
there's still time. When i made my order it said 1-2 days shipping so i should get confirmation email by tomorrow.

Dellers
11-10-2014, 07:04 PM
And where do you live, if I may ask?
How typical of me to forget mentioning that. I live in Norway. Sent from Germany, so I'm pretty sure I'll have the game no later than Thursday.

AherasSTRG
11-10-2014, 07:10 PM
How typical of me to forget mentioning that. I live in Norway. Sent from Germany, so I'm pretty sure I'll have the game no later than Thursday.

So, Finland and Norway's parcels shipped a couple of hours ago. Does that mean that they are being sent out region-based? Seems logical. Does that mean that Greece would be with the Balkan shipment? Or are there trucks for each country? Hmm, I should contact ACS.

adi087
11-10-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm living in Poland. Stores have games and send these to customers. But tomorrow we have National Day and as soon as the package can arrive on Wednesday :3

Tanyn
11-10-2014, 08:24 PM
I don't mean to be rude, so forgive me if this sounds that way. I am, however, largely unaware of how the gaming industry, and the shipping of those games works in some parts of the world. Can you guys not just go to a store at midnight and pick up a physical copy?

fido9dido
11-10-2014, 09:35 PM
I don't mean to be rude, so forgive me if this sounds that way. I am, however, largely unaware of how the gaming industry, and the shipping of those games works in some parts of the world. Can you guys not just go to a store at midnight and pick up a physical copy?

Well
#1 Guillotine is UPlay exclusive so you can't get it else where
#2 we don't have stores in my Country that sells VideoGames cuz it's expensive for most people (After you calculate currency exchange it will cost hundreds /thousands for 1 game) and some stores here sells illegal copies(the funny thing is that some people actually buy them)

AherasSTRG
11-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Plus the fact that Collector's Editions are limited in retailers. You gotta stand in line or pre-order months before to secure your own. Ubisoft, however, has a virtually unlimited amount of Notre Dame and Guillotine Editions.

Spikey1989
11-11-2014, 09:16 AM
i just got the mail, its on the way to sweden! with express :D

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Tuesday morning and still no e-mail. I guess they are confident they can... teleport parcels to Greece? Cause I doubt they will be managing to transport it overnight...

ntiosys
11-11-2014, 09:29 AM
i am in austria, just got the mail

D_cover
11-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Still nothing it is Tuesday now and just to let people know. Here in the UK the game is going to be released in 2days 15hours and 35 minutes.

I contacted Ubi support but of course I've got to wait two business days to get a responce. I don't see why they are slacking so much. The game is at least going to take two days to get here going through the postal service let alone travel time so would be wise to ship the game now and still no promise that it will come on time.

It isn't like Ubisoft have made some promise to compensate us if the game comes late.

Plus if the release is Friday so if it misses that date I will have to wait over the weekend.

Xangr8
11-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Hey guys. Any idea when the UK retailer GAME ship its orders?

D_cover
11-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Hey guys. Any idea when the UK retailer GAME ship its orders?

I would guess tomorrow if not today.

Xangr8
11-11-2014, 09:48 AM
I would guess tomorrow if not today.
Ohkay thanks ^_^

D_cover
11-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Ohkay thanks ^_^

Don't worry your game is on the same land..... Unlike mine. :(

Secu12
11-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Reporting here from Romania.

When I placed the order I chose 1-3 days delivery time. Until now I didn't receive any e-mail from Ubi. They assured me they will try to deliver the parcels on the release day.
I don't know if it's important, but Altair Legednary Assassin figurine I received on the launch day.

I opened two tickets but I got no answer. More than this, they don't appear in my questions history.

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 11:13 AM
@Secu

I guess Romania and Greece are on the same boat in this case. I haven't received an e-mail confirmation yet either.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Still nothing. Order still in process like it has been since October 10th. I contacted support yesterday and updated my ticket today. Also contacted two of the Ubisoft twitter pages for what little good that will do

They sohludn't be holding orders this late. Far Cry 3 and Watch Dogs wasn't held this long so I am thinking the has either been a break down in communication or Ubisoft rather have everyone get the game late rather than a day early. Which is moronic if they are in fear of that.

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 12:08 PM
My order in process since the 12th of June... If the e-mail hasn't come by this time tomorrow, I am cancelling my pre-order and buying the game from a local retailer. A shop down the road has already broken the street date and is selling the game as we speak.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 12:10 PM
My order in process since the 12th of June... If the e-mail hasn't come by this time tomorrow, I am cancelling my pre-order and buying the game from a local retailer. A shop down the road has already broken the street date and is selling the game as we speak.

I'm with you on that one. So tempted to just cancel now. You can't get a word out of anyone.

Would ask Ubigabe but as we already know that guy doesn't even know what Assassin's Creed Unity is.

wichking
11-11-2014, 12:36 PM
face it: only way tog et the game in time is using " other ways" ubi forces the ppl to go this way sicne they cant provide good support

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 12:39 PM
@Wichking

I also consider Ubisoft to be one of the worst companies I have ever given my money to. However, what you are implying has no place in these forums and I urge you to delete your post.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
face it: only way tog et the game in time is using " other ways" ubi forces the ppl to go this way sicne they cant provide good support

I pay for the game not the support. The support is exepcted to be free.

I think you are failing to see my point. I just simply want Ubi to at the very least tell me when my product will be dispatched. Every other retailer can do this. Amazon being a great example.

Some how Ubisoft have missed the basics of running an online store.

No I won't pirate the game since that would be doing damage to something I enjoy doing.

wichking
11-11-2014, 12:58 PM
i dont say to pirate it. Also my preorder is placed iam waiting for it. But i want to preload the game already and sicne ubisoft fails do deliver it they force to downlaod it elsewhere. Nothing about piracy here.

Secu12
11-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Still nothing. Order still in process like it has been since October 10th. I contacted support yesterday and updated my ticket today. Also contacted two of the Ubisoft twitter pages for what little good that will do

They sohludn't be holding orders this late. Far Cry 3 and Watch Dogs wasn't held this long so I am thinking the has either been a break down in communication or Ubisoft rather have everyone get the game late rather than a day early. Which is moronic if they are in fear of that.

Your submitted ticket appears on your support.ubi.com platform? How come mine's doesn't appear?

In see they started yesterday and todayrolling the parcels in Northern Europe and Western Europe. I guess starting tomorrow they will start dispatching for Eastern and Central Europe.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Your submitted ticket appears on your support.ubi.com platform? How come mine's doesn't appear?

In see they started yesterday and todayrolling the parcels in Northern Europe and Western Europe. I guess starting tomorrow they will start dispatching for Eastern and Central Europe.

They simply can't guarantee are orders to arrive. That is a dumb move on Ubi's part.

If they had stuck with Steam Works like any good publisher would of they wouldn't need to worry about delivery time since everything would of been locked down by Steam.

I could facepalm right through my face right now.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Hi your order no (taken out fo obvious reasons) is in the process of being shipped by our couriers.No tracking details on the system as yet. We aim to deliver prior to release date so game is received in time but this cannot always be guaranteed.We aim to ship an order as soon as we are able to do so.

You wrote 2014-11-11 10:30 GMT
Still waiting for my order to be dispatched. Would of hoped for it to be sent out today but still haven't got an email and the order is still in process.

When can I expect my order to be sent?

So in a nutshell they don't know. How very helpful. (-_-)

2 days 6 hours till release. My confidence isn't booming with Ubi's couriers and I doubt they are telling them to shift their arse.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 10:45 PM
So hopefully Wednesday will be the day the couriers get off their *** and move these games out.

Messaged Ubisupport again to see if they provide weekedn delivery since it seems likely I won't be getting my game. I may of had free delivery but when I pay £109 for a game I expect a good service.

NightmareGK13
11-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Mine was shipped, expecting to pick it up tomorrow... thursday in worst case scenario :P

D_cover
11-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Mine was shipped, expecting to pick it up tomorrow... thursday in worst case scenario :P

You getting it the 13th Euro date or 14th UK date?

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Where do you live, Nightmare?

Also, almost midnight here in Greece and no e-mail received.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Where do you live, Nightmare?

Also, almost midnight here in Greece and no e-mail received.

That's concerning since you are set for the 13th right?

NightmareGK13
11-11-2014, 11:07 PM
I am
but I didn't order from Uplay - sorry should have read the whole thing. I ordered mine from a retailer here in Portugal.
I'll probably get it by the 13th tho knowing how this works :P

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 11:07 PM
That's concerning since you are set for the 13th right?

Yes, it is indeed. If the package hasn't shipped by tomorrow morning, I will cancel my pre-order and get myself a retail copy. In that case, I won't be able to get the Notre Dame Edition, but I will get my little revenge on Ubi, by spamming a link to this thread every time someone asks for information about pre-ordering from Ubishop.

NightmareGK13
11-11-2014, 11:09 PM
I don't even know if it will run properly despite many people say it will, but can't wait to get my hands on that ND edition x)

just a silly question
anyone with a physical copy yet? does the install process go as usual? DVD and all? Finding hard to believe they cram 50gbs into a DVD but im a noob so don't mind me

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 11:12 PM
I don't even know if it will run properly despite many people say it will, but can't wait to get my hands on that ND edition x)

just a silly question
anyone with a physical copy yet? does the install process go as usual? DVD and all? Finding hard to believe they cram 50gbs into a DVD but im a noob so don't mind me

5 DVDs, Windows tell you when to insert the next.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Yes, it is indeed. If the package hasn't shipped by tomorrow morning, I will cancel my pre-order and get myself a retail copy. In that case, I won't be able to get the Notre Dame Edition, but I will get my little revenge on Ubi, by spamming a link to this thread every time someone asks for information about pre-ordering from Ubishop.

Hell I'll go out and say it. I'll spam Ubisupport. The guys should be a lot more professional and not giving irrelevant information. They said the order hasn't shipped yet like I couldn't figure that out for myself. I have to say I feel a little insulted. Like as a paying customer I am not valued. Let alone I bought the most expensive edition of the game they might be eager to get those bigger packages out the door.

I haven't even got contact info to the courier.

Most game sites I pre-order from offer compensation if the game comes late. Yeah it might be £5 in store credit but it is something.

Ubisoft at this point is just some big arrogant publisher.

I expected the game to be shipped out Monday to ensure we will get the game on time.

I have to say unless they provide weekend delivery we will be seeing the game next week.

NightmareGK13
11-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Ah ok the usual then

just FYI the retail website says shipped but no e-mail was received, so frankly not sure.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:20 PM
Ah ok the usual then

just FYI the retail website says shipped but no e-mail was received, so frankly not sure.

Been checking my order every day since last Friday same thing since I've order 10/10/2014 22/09/2014 Order in Process £109.99

You would think when someone spends that much on your game you might want to give them at least a little bit of special treatment.

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 11:25 PM
The game has shipped for Scandinabian countries, like Norway and Finland, but not for Balkan countries, like Bulgaria and Greece... Now, I am not saying anything, but someone malicious would say that some countries are higher in Ubisoft's agenda than others. Someone malicious, not me... >.>

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Is it me or are EA starting to seem a lot better than Ubisoft?

Edit: Also had 120 Uplay points go missing out of my account. Well done Ubi keep up the good work :mad:

AherasSTRG
11-11-2014, 11:36 PM
I 've never felt cheated or ignored by EA. I can't say the same with Ubisoft during the past couple of years.

Anyway, it's already past midnight and I doubt a confirmation e-mail's coming any time soon. Arrivederci.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:45 PM
I'll be honest I've never really had an issue with EA or Origin. I picked up Sim City late so I avoided server issues.

EA are kind of more DRM heavy which can be repsected to a point of course. They are trying to protect their product and I can respect that as long as it doesn't effect me playing my games.

Ubisoft has half arsed working games at launch. Lie to PC gamers which is pretty hard to get away with. Of course the was Battlefield 4 published by EA but action was taken I think the guy managing or directing the game was fired. Not sure but EA made an example of someone to show they won't stand for poor quality and are really turning them selves around.

Ubisoft on the other hand could be amazing. They make good games but they don't seem to care about the quality.

It is almost depressing.

fido9dido
11-11-2014, 11:47 PM
I 've never felt cheated or ignored by EA. I can't say the same with Ubisoft during the past couple of years.

Anyway, it's already past midnight and I doubt a confirmation e-mail's coming any time soon. Arrivederci.

Well as for EA i can't agree with you, did u pre-ordered SimCity? it was horrible release, the game wasn't playable for months. i really hate them for that.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Well as for EA i can't agree with you, did u pre-ordered SimCity? it was horrible release, the game wasn't playable for months. i really hate them for that.

I missed all of that. Yeah the servers were flooded but at least the game works and from what I am reading doesn't chew up your PC. Also EA doesn't leave you uncertain that you will get your game unlike this BS Ubisot's couriers are doing. Deson't look like Ubi will be raising their voice at them either.

EA maybe A holes but Ubi has reached a new low.

Why is it when they make something good they've got to go right out of their way to ruin it for everyone that enjoys their games.

NightmareGK13
11-11-2014, 11:55 PM
I must agree...
Ubisoft has been screwing around with PC gamers since AC II... DRM jesus christ that DRM
Then Brotherhood came along and it's multiplayer that didn't work...
Didn't pay attention to revelations since they we're milking AC franchise as they still are...
AC III - god if I regret something in my life was buying that piece of crap and it's season pass - terrible terrible story
AC IV - milking naval combat but still pretty satisfactory
AC U - let's see if I can run it with it's ridiculously high requirements which apparently was a market gig or whatever

That allied with the poor way PC gamers were treated with bad ports, and even worse support... yet... here I am again, one last time, will it be the actual last? can't tell, if I can't run it i guarantee it will be my last, if i can i'll see if the season pass is worth the trouble, even so i believe this will be the last time i'll give my money to ubisoft... more on my rant here XD -> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/946428-A-rant-read-but-don-t-bash-me

fido9dido
11-11-2014, 11:59 PM
I missed all of that. Yeah the servers were flooded but at least the game works and from what I am reading doesn't chew up your PC. Also EA doesn't leave you uncertain that you will get your game unlike this BS Ubisot's couriers are doing. Deson't look like Ubi will be raising their voice at them either.

EA maybe A holes but Ubi has reached a new low.

Why is it when they make something good they've got to go right out of their way to ruin it for everyone that enjoys their games.

The game works ?? i wouldn't say so. My cities weren't accessible due to some weird synchronizing error. After playing the game for hours i had to rollback. It was very frustrating, but yea order process in EA is better

D_cover
11-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Well I think the was a time when Ubi were quite open that they did not wanting to develop for the PC. Not that the poor AC 2 DRM was enough to show that and that idiot that said 95% of PC gamers pirate their games. Might want to check the how many pirates were on 360 Ubi at least two of my friends didn't buy Assassin's Creed. But guess who bought AC Directors cut? ME THE PC GAMER! When Ubi want to get lazy they send out one of their morons out to the press to say something stupid. That much is clear at this point.

As I said Ubisoft are arrogant. They think they are the trend setters they like to think they set the bar. The problem is when it comes to quality they set it pretty damn low and yet they still manage to trip on the low bar that they set.

Thank god we have Devs that like to make their game as good as it can be on all platforms.

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 03:18 AM
im also still waiting for a shipped email....I have had nothing, meaning its going to be shipped on Wednesday at the earliest....that gives barely any time.

My watchdogs preorder came 5 days early ! how can they wait 2 days prior to release before even shipping my AC Unity guillotine edition !

fido9dido
11-12-2014, 05:14 AM
im also still waiting for a shipped email....I have had nothing, meaning its going to be shipped on Wednesday at the earliest....that gives barely any time.

My watchdogs preorder came 5 days early ! how can they wait 2 days prior to release before even shipping my AC Unity guillotine edition !

i have guillotine digital edition and nothing has been shipped to me yet and it's just a box without the physical game as i understand.

AherasSTRG
11-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Wednesday morning aaand, you guessed it, no e-mail yet.

wichking
11-12-2014, 09:20 AM
well my disk copy arrives today. but i bought it in Austrien . (living in germany)
Guys just buy the games cheaper ;) youg et mostly a better service there

JenovaLionheart
11-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Ok so It's Wednesday Morning in South Africa... and no email or anything here as well....really hope to get the game before end of the week. Considering it is coming from Luxembourg maybe only 2 weeks....

D_cover
11-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Wednesday morning aaand, you guessed it, no e-mail yet.

Same for me 09:25AM in Luxembourg amd 8:26AM

I doubt the game will ship today either. Still in process on Ubishop as well.

wichking
11-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Ok so It's Wednesday Morning in South Africa... and no email or anything here as well....really hope to get the game before end of the week. Considering it is coming from Luxembourg maybe only 2 weeks....

Well if you order for such distances it may take 1-2 weeks brah

pleb87
11-12-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm not in EMEA I'm UK and I've not received any emails from Amazon yet about dispatch for Friday... :(

EDIT - Although it now says this on my Amazon account:

Order Received - 9 October 2014 00:44
We are processing your parcel now. We'll send you an e-mail when it's dispatched. You can still request cancellation if you’ve changed your mind.

:cool:

D_cover
11-12-2014, 09:35 AM
God damnit Ubisoft these physical games need to be shipped today!

Love how no mods or anyone from Ubi have noticed this thread.

I'll keep updating every hour to let you know where my order stands.

wichking
11-12-2014, 09:47 AM
D cover mods are busy palying since monday. Sicne then noone of them even replied to anyone. So seems the support. Ima sorry for you guys

JenovaLionheart
11-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Well if you order for such distances it may take 1-2 weeks brah

Ok Fair Enough ...but then again I did submit a tracking request and Ubi Reply was that they will strive to get me the game on launch date. Maybe they ship to local Distributors and then to client ...I will never know.

mjsmufc99
11-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Still waiting for my emails but the ubi store has never let me down, I've recieved emails Friday morning,a disheartened the. It turns up! I just think they are slow updating all the order process stuff on the website!

D_cover
11-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Still nothing. No email and the order is still in process.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 10:57 AM
So this is my third message sent to support regarding my order. Sent one Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday.

"My Assassin's Creed Unity Guillotine Edition sill has not shipped.

I would of expect my package to have shipped Tuesday at the latest since it needs to travel from Luxembourg to England let alone going through the local postal service.

Support so far has been very unhelp and close to uselss. Pretty much telling me it will delivered when it is delivered. You surely have the ability to contact couriers that are taking my order to my location.

I don't feel valued as a customer and no one has told me nothing so far.

At the least could you contact the courier to say what is going on with mine and everyone's order since I am not the only dealing with this poor service that Ubisoft has supplied.

Being ignored isn't helping either.

It is leaving me quite frustrated and questioning if I will be using this site to order titles in the future.

Hope to have a solution soon."

No doubt it will take them till Friday to get back to me when the damn game is released.

Just to let others know 1 day 13 hours.

Ubisoft courier service is a ****ing joke to say the least.

Dellers
11-12-2014, 11:27 AM
I just checked the UPS tracking information, and the game is already in the mailbox by the looks of it. Only took two days, which seems to be the usual for UPS deliveries from Germany to Norway. I just have to work 4-5 more hours, then I'm heading home to try the game. I know it'll run pretty bad on my computer (CPU bottleneck), but I'm looking forard to it anyway.

wichking
11-12-2014, 11:35 AM
So this is my third message sent to support regarding my order. Sent one Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday.

"My Assassin's Creed Unity Guillotine Edition sill has not shipped.

I would of expect my package to have shipped Tuesday at the latest since it needs to travel from Luxembourg to England let alone going through the local postal service.

Support so far has been very unhelp and close to uselss. Pretty much telling me it will delivered when it is delivered. You surely have the ability to contact couriers that are taking my order to my location.

I don't feel valued as a customer and no one has told me nothing so far.

At the least could you contact the courier to say what is going on with mine and everyone's order since I am not the only dealing with this poor service that Ubisoft has supplied.

Being ignored isn't helping either.

It is leaving me quite frustrated and questioning if I will be using this site to order titles in the future.

Hope to have a solution soon."

No doubt it will take them till Friday to get back to me when the damn game is released.

Just to let others know 1 day 13 hours.

Ubisoft courier service is a ****ing joke to say the least.

dude to england shipping takes longer also. once i ordered from england to germany and it took 7 days

Secu12
11-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Still nothing here, in the upper Balkans, Romania.

Man, why one of the most successful and best game series in the world with the most beautiful collectibles has to be developed by the worst company in the matter of client and customer support?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting very anxious. I just can't wait to get my hands on the game!
If I won't receive anything by Friday I shall atttend at my local store for the official launch and buy me a copy which I will later sell it when my Guillotine Edition will arrive.

Also, I don't know why on my question history from support.ubi.com the questions I submitted don't appear.

@D_cover: It's ok if I will use your text (except the first two paragraphs) in one of the future e-mails for Ubi?

D_cover
11-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Still nothing here, in the upper Balkans, Romania.

Man, why one of the most successful and best game series in the world with the most beautiful collectibles has to be developed by the worst company in the matter of client and customer support?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting very anxious. I just can't wait to get my hands on the game!
If I won't receive anything by Friday I shall atttend at my local store for the official launch and buy me a copy which I will later sell it when my Guillotine Edition will arrive.

Also, I don't know why on my question history from support.ubi.com the questions I submitted don't appear.

@D_cover: It's ok if I will use your text (except the first two paragraphs) in one of the future e-mails for Ubi?

I encourage you to. Ubi sohuldn't be treating people that pre-ordered like this. I have also posted another thread on the topic.

Funny how the americans had no issues at all getting their game on release.

Secu12
11-12-2014, 11:46 AM
I encourage you to. Ubi sohuldn't be treating people that pre-ordered like this. I have also posted another thread on the topic.

Funny how the americans had no issues at all getting their game on release.

And let's not forget they always get it ahead of us, europeans ;).

Thank you!

D_cover
11-12-2014, 11:50 AM
dude to england shipping takes longer also. once i ordered from england to germany and it took 7 days

Well that just tell me that I won't be getting my game any time soon since Ubi can't be arsed to get its head out of its arse and check the damn calander.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 11:53 AM
And let's not forget they always get it ahead of us, europeans ;).

Thank you!

It is shame that the aren't more people on the forums being vocal about this. We are easily being missed now the game has sipped in the US.

JenovaLionheart
11-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Well that just tell me that I won't be getting my game any time soon since Ubi can't be arsed to get its head out of its arse and check the damn calander.

I agree I Pre-Ordered 3 Months Ago. This should be more than enough Time to let UBI know when to ship a Package, so that we the ones that paid for a Pre-order First Inline Service gets the game on time!

D_cover
11-12-2014, 12:06 PM
I agree I Pre-Ordered 3 Months Ago. This should be more than enough Time to let UBI know when to ship a Package, so that we the ones that paid for a Pre-order First Inline Service gets the game on time!

I've got one EU UK release thread that has a countdown clock link to UK release writing my concerns on this although they come off as sarcastic they are very much real concerns and another thread directly showing my concerns. Ubi does have a say on when these games leave the wearhouse yet the are more than just idle at this point they might as well not release the game over here.

JenovaLionheart
11-12-2014, 12:30 PM
I've got one EU UK release thread that has a countdown clock link to UK release writing my concerns on this although they come off as sarcastic they are very much real concerns and another thread directly showing my concerns. Ubi does have a say on when these games leave the wearhouse yet the are more than just idle at this point they might as well not release the game over here.

Can you Post the Thread count down Link

D_cover
11-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Can you Post the Thread count down Link

Yeah sure. If you are in the EU minus one day http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/947382-One-day-EU-two-days-UK-to-go-(Lazy-courier-and-Ubi-hate-edition)

Or if you just want the countdown go here. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141114T00&p0=136&msg=Assassin's+Creed%3A+Unity+Release

Update to my second question asking if I would be compesated for such a dire service. You know to give me a reason to give them a second chance and you know what? I got the same ****ing answer as I did the first time even though I was asking something completely different.

Garry @ Ubisoft Support 2014-11-12 11:49 GMT
Hello we aim to ship orders to arrive on or around the release date, currently your order is in process and should be with you soon
thank you for your patience

You wrote 2014-11-11 11:24 GMT
My order still has not been dispatched. Will the be any compensation if my order arrives late since I pre-ordered to have the game upon release?

D_cover
11-12-2014, 01:15 PM
12:14PM still not email and still in process. How is this meant to get to us on Friday much less Thursday for people that have the EU date?

D_cover
11-12-2014, 01:34 PM
So after the last idiot gave me the same answer and pissed me off I got to the point and how **** their couriers are.

"Not to be rude but wouldn't it make sense to get in contact with the courier? A lot of people are reporting the same thing and when my pre-order was put in back in early Octobber you should of been able to send the game on time. I doubt I will get what I paid for and since this is Ubisoft I doubt the will be weekend delivery?

So rather than give me the same answer that I may add is completely irrelevant. I can check the order history for myself and see my order is in process. I didn't need you to tell me that. My original question was "when will it be dispatched?" Not "is it dispatched?" Once more I can find that the order is in process. I check my order history often since I've been waiting for it go out.

My point is that the game is set to be released on Friday in the UK. The package is currently in Luxembourg. You are leaving one day from it to go from Luxembourg to England not counting it needs to get to my home.

It is basic logic to know that leaving one day at this point it will not get here on time. The whole concept of pre-ordering and why people do it is to get the thing they want on day of release. Not after release on the day.

May I suggest getting in contact with the courier to send my order out instead of leaving it to them since they seem pretty incapable of doing their job.

Apologies for being rude but I expected a better service and not someone avoiding my questions."

wichking
11-12-2014, 01:41 PM
My Copy Arrived !!!! Installing the **** out of it now. performance will be reported

D_cover
11-12-2014, 01:49 PM
So support to ubisoft doesn't mean support, helping or finding a solution it means pointing out the ****ing obvious.

Still nothing money well spent.

You suck Ubisoft.

madlavitz
11-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Just got my dispatch email for my copy i`m in the UK so looks like they just started hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

Secu12
11-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Romania here!

I just received the confirmation e -mail from Ubishop!!!! I'll have a drink for this tonight!

Thank you for ordering from Ubisoft on 31 August 2014. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Product Name: Assassin's Creed® Unity - Special Edition
Qty Ordered: 1
Qty Shipped: 1

Product Name: Assassin’s Creed® Unity - Guillotine Collector's Case

The tracking number link sends me to UPS. Has anyone here, in the Balkans region, had any contact with them? How are they? They deliver it to your address or to your postal office? On their website how can I track my package?

D_cover
11-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Romania here!

I just received the confirmation e -mail from Ubishop!!!! I'll have a drink for this tonight!

Thank you for ordering from Ubisoft on 31 August 2014. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Product Name: Assassin's Creed® Unity - Special Edition

Product Name: Assassin’s Creed® Unity - Guillotine Collector's Case

The tracking number link sends me to UPS. Has anyone here, in the Balkans region, had any contact with them? How are they? They deliver it to your address or to your postal office? On their website how can I track my package?

Genuinely glad to hear your order is on its way.

Well I got my third responce from Ubisupport again. from the same guy no less. from When I posted that respence showing how displeased I am. Guess what I got? No help and no intention to show that they will follow up with couriers.

Garry @ Ubisoft Support 2014-11-12 13:26 GMT
"as i mentioned before we always try to get the game to you for the day of release sometimes this cannot happen exactly how we want it too the parcel may arrive later than expected the item has been shipped but we do not have a way to check with a courier whilst the item is in transit
hope this helps."

No you can't always guarantee order to come on time. But sending them earlier make it a lot more ****ing likely. Damn Ubi are the brains only in the creative team and monkeys run the rest of the business?

wichking
11-12-2014, 02:37 PM
they rather waste the money for promotion instead of pleasing the customers. Rule #1 always purchase ubi games not from ubi
never did that and never had problems.

AherasSTRG
11-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Greece here and the package has at last started moving.

naumaan
11-12-2014, 03:09 PM
at what time is the digital edition going to release ?

D_cover
11-12-2014, 03:10 PM

Nothing from the UK still being held in Luxembourg.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 03:12 PM
It is 3:15 in Luxembourg I doubt they will get my package out in time. *** holes. :mad:

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi, I too am still waiting for a email saying it's been dispatched, I remembered that last year when I pre ordered Black Flag that I got it the day before release, also got the email 6 days before release too, it's rather frustrating that they're taking so long this time round, especially since I'm getting the Guillotine Edition and paid for the express shipping /: However, I'm sure they will have it to us by Friday since the release date is the 14th and not the 13th for the UK (which is pretty pointless?)

Off-topic: It seems Ubisoft hates the UK...Taking games off steam and now it seems the UK is one of the last to get dispatch orders?

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 03:33 PM
It is 3:15 in Luxembourg I doubt they will get my package out in time. *** holes. :mad:

Deliveries can go up to 8pm depending on the company, there's also another day before release here in the UK, allow them until about 6pm since they will probably be sitting in the depot then be loaded into the various vans/lorries to be delivered to the various branches here in the UK and loaded into delivery vans and probably be delivered tomorrow between 7am-6/7pm, still doesn't explain the lack of an email

D_cover
11-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Deliveries can go up to 8pm depending on the company, there's also another day before release here in the UK, allow them until about 6pm since they will probably be sitting in the depot then be loaded into the various vans/lorries to be delivered to the various branches here in the UK and loaded into delivery vans and probably be delivered tomorrow between 7am-6/7pm, still doesn't explain the lack of an email

I doubt that they will ship the game today. We'll be lucky to get it Monday. It isn't like Ubisupport have denied that the will be late. If anything they've admited to it saying they can't always deliver the game on time.

The support is ****ing uselss and support is far from what it is.

kysersozza
11-12-2014, 03:58 PM
I feel like a veteran of the annual Assassin's Creed Ubisoft Store 'lash up'. From my experience, despatch emails always appear late in the day, Support is useless but the game always turns up on release day despite the apparent logistics of getting parcels across Europe so late in the day looking improbable. Just got my despatched email so staying true to form. I am positive it will be with me by mid aftertoon on Friday as usual!

D_cover
11-12-2014, 04:05 PM
I feel like a veteran of the annual Assassin's Creed Ubisoft Store 'lash up'. From my experience, despatch emails always appear late in the day, Support is useless but the game always turns il on release day despite the apprent logistics of getting parcels across Europe so late in the day looking improbable. Just got my despatched email so staying true to find form. I am positive it will be with me by mid aftertoon on Friday as usual!

My experience is I got Far Cry 3 on day but was dispatched days before if I remember corectly around 4 or 5 days. Watch Dogs was 5 days early and this is still in process.

Good thing I bought Far Cry 4 on Amazon.

GR_Magaki
11-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Did they send you an email?
Mine is still in process and still no email...

JenovaLionheart
11-12-2014, 04:21 PM
All I am asking for is an email that says your package is here and will go to "X" at "X" Time. Not is a message like the past 3 months saying Order Being Processed .

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 04:23 PM
My experience is I got Far Cry 3 on day but was dispatched days before if I remember corectly around 4 or 5 days. Watch Dogs was 5 days early and this is still in process.

Good thing I bought Far Cry 4 on Amazon.

I just received my email saying its been dispatched and will be delivered through Yodel (: I'm guessing you will get one too soon

I'm hoping it comes tomorrow as I'm at college Friday >.>

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 04:30 PM
I got my Guillotine is UPlay exclusive box today, box it was shipped in showed sign of having been open, the actual box was wet and damp, and broken several places and the stuff in it that was of paper or cardboard was broken as well, one of them the one with the little sound box looked like it had been open before. What a day to start the game on.

I can show you the pictures i taken heh not pretty.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 04:31 PM
I just received my email saying its been dispatched and will be delivered through Yodel (: I'm guessing you will get one too soon

I'm hoping it comes tomorrow as I'm at college Friday >.>

Hope so. I'll post when I get mine.

Very frustrating launch. I might be getting my Division else where.

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Hope so. I'll post when I get mine.

Very frustrating launch. I might be getting my Division else where.

I dread to think what the original release date would have been like

Off-topic: Does anyone want to team up for the Co-op side of things? would be great to make friends be able to play with someone who knows what they're doing :D (I don't like trolls >.>)

D_cover
11-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I dread to think what the original release date would have been like

Off-topic: Does anyone want to team up for the Co-op side of things? would be great to make friends be able to play with someone who knows what they're doing :D (I don't like trolls >.>)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. ubi are amazing when it comes to making good games but horrible when it comes to everything else. Ports, press and general respect to the fans.

Feel free to add me on Uplay I have made a lot of friends on steam and Uplay so I might be flustered but same time zone so I should be able to team up with you. :)

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Its wednesday now and i still have not got an email sayings its shipped....how are they going to ship my game/large box (guillotine edition) the day before release, and get it to me ontime...

its just been 'order in process' status for days now...and I expected it be completed and dispatched atleast afew days before the release, never mind still in process 2 days before it !. They took the deposit quicky, so the payment method is definetly working fine.

I was hoping to maybe get it early in the post...atleast on release, but never mind late, which to me seems like its gonna be -_-

D_cover
11-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Update finally got my dispatch email.

Took them long enough with a little luck it will come on Friday.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Its wednesday now and i still have not got an email sayings its shipped....how are they going to ship my game/large box (guillotine edition) the day before release, and get it to me ontime...

its just been 'order in process' status for days now...and I expected it be completed and dispatched atleast afew days before the release, never mind still in process 2 days before it !. They took the deposit quicky, so the payment method is definetly working fine.

I was hoping to maybe get it early in the post...atleast on release, but never mind late, which to me seems like its gonna be -_-

I got the gullotine edition. I'm hoping they won't wreck the box in shipping.

Secu12
11-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Guys, I need your help with this.

In the confirmation e-mail from Ubi there is a traking number. If I click it, I will get redirected to UPS site and there it says ,,no tracking available". What should I understand from this? The tracking isn't available or the parcel wasn't yet picked up by them?

In my ubishop profile account, this order is stated as "Order In Process". It has been dispatched or not?

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 04:59 PM
yeah same, it had better come perfect condition considering the cost. So you just recently got a 'shipped' email ? i better keep checking mine

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Guys, I need your help with this.

In the confirmation e-mail from Ubi there is a traking number. If I click it, I will get redirected to UPS site and there it says ,,no tracking available". What should I understand from this? The tracking isn't available or the parcel wasn't yet picked up by them?

In my ubishop profile account, this order is stated as "Order In Process". It has been dispatched or not?

i got my confirmation email on order place but it didnt contain a tracking number, only a code for the unity program. is it definetly a parcel tracking number ?

and if it says order in process on your account i would guess its not shipped yet...thats what mine currently says, and has done for days...im expecting it to say order complete or order shipped anytime :/

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:03 PM

You mean like mine was?

yeah same, it had better come perfect condition considering the cost. So you just recently got a 'shipped' email ? i better keep checking mine

I agree i am writing a mail to Ubisoft now i got the box wet and broken.

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 05:05 PM
You mean like mine was?

I agree i am writing a mail to Ubisoft now i got the box wet and broken.

its a total joke tbh if it came in the condistion you described. and as i said earlier..for the cost of the guillotine edition..its definetly not acceptable.

I would be devastated if my game finally came and its wrecked. I just need them to actually send the thing first though !!

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 05:08 PM

just curious if you started a team via that unite program? if not you could join mine (:

D_cover
11-12-2014, 05:12 PM
just curious if you started a team via that unite program? if not you could join mine (:

As far as I know the Unite program has expired. I hear the date was set to the 11th even though it was european pre-order program.

I already have a team but all the slots are full. :/

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 05:15 PM
As far as I know the Unite program has expired. I hear the date was set to the 11th even though it was european pre-order program.

I already have a team but all the slots are full. :/

fair enough, I was hoping to fill up 1 more space, I thought you could still join teams?

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:15 PM
its a total joke tbh if it came in the condistion you described. and as i said earlier..for the cost of the guillotine edition..its definetly not acceptable.

I would be devastated if my game finally came and its wrecked. I just need them to actually send the thing first though !!

Talk about it, I am sick atm, in pain all over and my GF woke me up saying your game is here i was like YES i almost started crying when i saw the condition of the box.

Just to give you a idea:

http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/pics/IMAG0235.min.jpg

http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/pics/IMAG0241.min.jpg

D_cover
11-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Talk about it, I am sick atm, in pain all over and my GF woke me up saying your game is here i was like YES i almost started crying when i saw the condition of the box.

Just to give you a idea:

Damn I thought you were trolling but this has got me worried. :(

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Anyone know why the tracking numbers aren't working yet? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't send an invalid TrackingID number

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Damn I thought you were trolling but this has got me worried. :(

Trust me i wished i where. If you want i can show you all 17 PIctures i took and edited with text on for Ubisoft, atm trying to get the size down below 5MB

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 05:20 PM

Just to give you a idea:

hmmm, i wonder if ubisoft will actually do anything about it after you contact them. Or maybe they have some policy about it not being their responsibility after they send the box :/ wouldnt suprise me.

I supose the only good side is, aslong as your statue/figure is in good condition, and your game is working fine, the most important stuff is ok.

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Anyone know why the tracking numbers aren't working yet? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't send an invalid TrackingID number

from my own personal order status atm (order in process), i would guess the tracking numbers arnt working because there is nothing to track yet !
and they just havnt dispatched. but otherwise im not sure xD

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:22 PM
hmmm, i wonder if ubisoft will actually do anything about it after you contact them. Or maybe they have some policy about it not being their responsibility after they send the box :/ wouldnt suprise me.

I supose the only good side is, aslong as your statue/figure is in good condition, and your game is working fine, the most important stuff is ok.

Hmm i hope they do something because the box looked like it been open before.

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Trust me i wished i where. If you want i can show you all 17 PIctures i took and edited with text on for Ubisoft, atm trying to get the size down below 5MB

open each jpeg in photoshop, click save as > save as jpeg > then adjust the quality slider to change the file size. Lower number = smaller file.

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:29 PM
open each jpeg in photoshop, click save as > save as jpeg > then adjust the quality slider to change the file size. Lower number = smaller file.

Don't own photoshop, so i am uploading them to my domain and link to them there for them I hope they can accept that heh. I edited them in paint.

Anyway for those who wanted to see:

http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0234.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0235.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0236.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0237.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0238.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0239.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0240.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0241.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0242.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0243.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0244.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0245.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0246.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0247.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0248.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0249.jpg
http://www.yggdrasilempire.com/Ubisoft/IMAG0250.jpg

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:31 PM
And my ticket been send:

I just recieved the new Assassin's creed game today, the box looked like it been open before, when I opened it was the box wet and damp and falling apart, the stuff in it thats not of metal is also falling apart, I basically have a useless collectors edition box. What can I do to solve this as atm i can't use the box or the stuff in it?? I think someone had it open before actually, but a destroyed box is what i payed for.

I have never seen anything from you guys in such a bad condition, can you please advice me what you gonna do about this as i do not wanna pay for a ruined collectors edition box, I hope a new and unbroken box could be shipped and the old taken back at the same time ASAP. And hopefully in working condition.

I have always pre ordered my Assassin's creed and Heroes of might and magic collectors from you guys and its the first time i experience this from you.

Looking forward for a quick response from you guys as i want to play the game and own this limited collectors edition in prober condition.

I can't get to you all the pictures so what i will do is send a text document with link to them.

They fill to much plus writing the link to you here.

I have removed the links for the pictures so i didn't send them twice to you guys but there you go lets see what they say.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 05:36 PM
And my ticket been send:

I have removed the links for the pictures so i didn't send them twice to you guys but there you go lets see what they say.

Do you think the package was tampered with or was it just lack of care on the couriers part?

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Do you think the package was tampered with or was it just lack of care on the couriers part?

Look at the 3 last pictures number 248, 249 and 250 because that to me looked like it been open and closed, and 240 of the actuall inside show the box where the music box is in also looks like it been tampered with. But i have no proof just what i observe.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Look at the 3 last pictures number 248, 249 and 250 because that to me looked like it been open and closed, and 240 of the actuall inside show the box where the music box is in also looks like it been tampered with. But i have no proof just what i observe.

Hopefully Ubi will help out and do something. But I hate to say it. I won't hold my breath.

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Look at the 3 last pictures number 248, 249 and 250 because that to me looked like it been open and closed, and 240 of the actuall inside show the box where the music box is in also looks like it been tampered with. But i have no proof just what i observe.#

it does look like it had maybe been opened, if it has I would guess it maybe to came to you from over seas and maybe customs checked it ? maybe in the process of checking the box it was taken out of the shipping box and placed on the floor or something where it got alittle beat up and damp, before being re-sealed and sent to you, but who knows.

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 05:45 PM

This most likely ISN'T the case but maybe (just my imagination) they put all parcels through an x-ray machine and being the music box that seems to have been opened it could have looked like something dangerous? again, this is just my imagination haha :P

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Hopefully Ubi will help out and do something. But I hate to say it. I won't hold my breath.

I agree but I hope not because this was heart breaking to experince.

#

it does look like it had maybe been opened, if it has I would guess it maybe to came to you from over seas and maybe customs checked it ? maybe in the process of checking the box it was taken out of the shipping box and placed on the floor or something where it got alittle beat up and damp, before being re-sealed and sent to you, but who knows.

Maybe your right but it make no sense tho and if customs did it how the hell do i get it fixed lol?

This most likely ISN'T the case but maybe (just my imagination) they put all parcels through an x-ray machine and being the music box that seems to have been opened it could have looked like something dangerous? again, this is just my imagination haha :P

Hehe love it but yeh if thats the case who knows how I get ubisoft to replace it.

AherasSTRG
11-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Aaaaaand, I am getting my pre-order on the 18th of November. These ****ing sons of *****es cannot get a single thing right.

dnameless1
11-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi,

I am in the Netherlands, pre-ordered the Guillotine Collector's Case and fully paid it on 15-08-2014, still no email and order status is something like _being processed_. And I am pretty sure I paid €10 extra for express delivery (total of 150,14€). I guess this is the first and last time I ordered through Ubisoft, I am totally not impressed by this (understatement). If you are going to pretend to be something like a webshop, at least try to live up to what people have come to expect from webshops these days.

dnameless1
11-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Steam unlocks Unity in approx 7 hours, and if I would order the physical Notre Dame Edition through bol.com before 23:00 (89,99€), I am sure I would have it tomorrow around 18:00/19:00. Now I paid 150€ for the luxury of not knowing when/if it will arrive, and probably be playing it later than others. Blegh.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Aaaaaand, I am getting my pre-order on the 18th of November. These ****ing sons of *****es cannot get a single thing right.

What the ****? ubishop amazing at how much they can get wrong. So they can't make a good PC port, they can not keep a good image in the media, they ca'nt maintain their own Uplay servers and they ca'nt even provide good customer service. What a bunch of arse holes.

I think I'll end up getting mine by the 17th since they only just "dispatched" mine. Tracking number isn't working yet.

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi,

I am in the Netherlands, pre-ordered the Guillotine Collector's Case and fully paid it on 15-08-2014, still no email and order status is something like _being processed_. And I am pretty sure I paid €10 extra for express delivery (total of 150,14€). I guess this is the first and last time I ordered through Ubisoft, I am totally not impressed by this (understatement). If you are going to pretend to be something like a webshop, at least try to live up to what people have come to expect from webshops these days.

still nothing on my order either, just order in process. so it doesnt look like my guillotine edition is getting shipped today....that means tomorow at the earliest and it leaves ONE day for it to arrive in time.... sigh

D_cover
11-12-2014, 06:56 PM
still nothing on my order either, just order in process. so it doesnt look like my guillotine edition is getting shipped today....that means tomorow at the earliest and it leaves ONE day for it to arrive in time.... sigh

Yeah I got a enail confrimation saying my order has shipped but my order history still says in process.

Can't track it either so probably sitting at the deopt still waiting.

dnameless1
11-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Interesting, just got an email (9 minutes ago), sent confirmation, including a trace number.
Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Last Location:
Herne-Boernig, Germany, Wednesday, 11/12/2014
From experience, it may take a while for those things (track status) to get updated further. Perhaps it will arrive before the weekend, still.
D_Cover: FYI, my order status has not changed either.

GR_Magaki
11-12-2014, 07:44 PM
I received my dispatch email a few minutes ago.
The strange thing is that when i entered the tracking number on ups site the Scheduled Delivery is for 19/11.
I thought i paid extra for express delivery....

D_cover
11-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Interesting, just got an email (9 minutes ago), sent confirmation, including a trace number.
Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Last Location:
From experience, it may take a while for those things (track status) to get updated further. Perhaps it will arrive before the weekend, still.
D_Cover: FYI, my order status has not changed either.

Hopefully the is still work behind the scenes. I'm still concerned because you know.... Ubisoft. Some guy has already said he is getting it the 18th because of the lousy plan to ship the game so same day as Far Cry 4's launch.

But yeah hopefully slow updates on the site.

Oh if anyone can track on myyodel let me know. Still can't find my package.

dnameless1
11-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Hopefully the is still work behind the scenes. I'm still concerned because you know.... Ubisoft. Some guy has already said he is getting it the 18th because of the lousy plan to ship the game so same day as Far Cry 4's launch.

But yeah hopefully slow updates on the site.

Oh if anyone can track on myyodel let me know. Still can't find my package.

Well, this is my first time I ordered through Ubisoft, so I have no previous experience. On the other hand, I might be wondering about the planning too, if I saw a delivery date close to a week past the release date..

Update on my part, from the UPS track site; apparently it might/will be delivered tomorrow:

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 11/13/2014, By End of Day
Last Location:

kysersozza
11-12-2014, 08:46 PM
For info. Yodel now recognising my tracking info. Parcel awaiting collection.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 09:04 PM
For info. Yodel now recognising my tracking info. Parcel awaiting collection.

Same as me waiting for collection also.

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Same as me waiting for collection also.

Well i hope yours come soon and its working :)

D_cover
11-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Well i hope yours come soon and its working :)

Hopefully it makes it too my country in time and reaches my home by Friday. This dispatch was sketchy for the lack of a better word. If not Ubi staff will need to draw straws on who gets punched the throat.

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Hopefully it makes it too my country in time and reaches my home by Friday. This dispatch was sketchy for the lack of a better word. If not Ubi staff will need to draw straws on who gets punched the throat.

ATM if they do not send me a new box in fully mint condition they would be drawing straw on who got shot first by me lol.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-12-2014, 09:50 PM

Hi, Nimras186, sorry to see this, please ensure you contact Customer Service https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&SiteID=ubiemea&Locale=en_GB with the images and your order number and they will be able to advise you.

For anyone else with a query with their order please also open a ticket including your order number.

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 09:53 PM
Hi, Nimras186, sorry to see this, please ensure you contact Customer Service https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&SiteID=ubiemea&Locale=en_GB with the images and your order number and they will be able to advise you.

For anyone else with a query with their order please also open a ticket including your order number.

Sure how do you contact them, as i wrote to Ubisoft support the shop homepage contact sends you back to the shops main page, the login using order number and password do not work either.

I send a ticket to ubisoft support about it with the pictures. Unless you have anything else i can do then i am at a loss.

But there is no way to contact them true shop homepage as its just redirecting you to the shop main page.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-12-2014, 09:55 PM
I send a ticket to ubisoft support about it with the pictures. Unless you have anything else i can do then i am at a loss.

Technical Support will be able to help.

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Technical Support will be able to help.

OK but you need to get your shop homepage fixed so people can use it again both for contacting the shop but also using ones order number

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-12-2014, 10:25 PM
OK but you need to get your shop homepage fixed so people can use it again both for contacting the shop but also using ones order number

Thank you, I have reported this issue.

Nimras186
11-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Thank you, I have reported this issue.

Your welcome, any chance you chould speed up fixing my problem and ticket as atm i have a collectors edition box here I can't use and i do not wanna open the game as well in fear it might taken damage and then technical support do not wanna help?

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 10:49 PM

Seeing as its been recognised now, I'm guessing its at the starting depot and will probably be in transit to your nearest UK branches during the night, so I'm guessing tomorrow will be a good day for us all ;) I'm hoping >.>

D_cover
11-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Seeing as its been recognised now, I'm guessing its at the starting depot and will probably be in transit to your nearest UK branches during the night, so I'm guessing tomorrow will be a good day for us all ;) I'm hoping >.>

I wish I shared your optimism. I think we are looking at Friday official release unless something screws up and we get it next week.

Rothruindir
11-12-2014, 11:49 PM
I wish I shared your optimism. I think we are looking at Friday official release unless something screws up and we get it next week.

as long as its here by official release date I'll be happy, that and if my rig can run it, I've seen people with similar rigs being able to run it (:

Gray_Fox.
11-13-2014, 12:34 AM
Greece here too :D They send ya an e-mail about the delay?Mine is in their facility but the date was 11/11/14 no update yet though.

TheSNE4K
11-13-2014, 01:38 AM
still no email for me :( looks like im only getting the game by friday if im lucky.

Secu12
11-13-2014, 09:37 AM
I received my dispatch email a few minutes ago.
The strange thing is that when i entered the tracking number on ups site the Scheduled Delivery is for 19/11.
I thought i paid extra for express delivery....

Please tell me where you introduced the tracking number? I always get the error "no tracking availbablr".

Funny thing is, back in spetember, I received the Altair Legendary Assassin figurine on the launch day.
I also paid for express delivery.

Maybe they estimated delivery date to be November 18th or 19th so they could be sure you will get yur parcel before that day, even on 14th.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 09:44 AM
8:42AM here so 9:42 in Luxenbourg still waiting for them to pick up my package. Come on Yodell it is out tomorrow!

Red_dawn87
11-13-2014, 09:54 AM
Asked the store from which i will get it he said tommorow 11am sharp u can come and pick it up :) and i am not attending the midnight launch tonight so yeah tommorow 11am cant wait now

and yay i am not in UK

UK / INDIA - 14th November

D_cover
11-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Yodell have finally picked my game up. Still doesn't help that it is in Luxenbourg but at least it is now moving out that damn wearhouse.

Secu12
11-13-2014, 10:37 AM
Congrats D_Cover! I hope your game will arrive tomorrow!
I just received this e-mail from Ubishop:

Thank you for ordering on Ubisoft. The product that you preordered is now available.

Order ID: 8901397259 Product ID: 305234700 Product Name: Pre-order additional content - FREE Release Date: 13 November 2014

Redeem Process UNITE program (http://wgtot59.digitalriver.com/wgt/9B5A4FCEF11DA80C/171F14235882A3D34841170D5B9DEF7B3FF6EC65AB28898A8D 273C5554AF20951E3CCA4DF15FE38D46F3C8A10633A44C143F 5ACF86B311E47CF22D43316F249415FC50B971EFC5A2B1C150 D8F214B86E97A693A7BBF30D56/ubi/Redeem_Process_UNITE_EN.pdf)

If I click on the link to redeem I get the error:

Sorry,It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.Does this mean I lost all the pre-orde content including that mission and the comic The Fall???

veovis77
11-13-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm concerned that my copy has shipped, but Yodel is estimating a Monday delivery. I paid Ubishop extra for delivery on the understanding that I'd get it on launch day :(

D_cover
11-13-2014, 10:50 AM
I'm concerned that my copy has shipped, but Yodel is estimating a Monday delivery. I paid Ubishop extra for delivery on the understanding that I'd get it on launch day :(

Yeah I've got the 17th as well. What is this ********?

Nimras186
11-13-2014, 10:50 AM
What i find most funny is i never recieved a track and trace on my packet it just showed up destroyed.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 10:51 AM

the express delivery was estimated between 1-3 days so I'm guessing Yodel are going to be doing it like that /: I'm hoping it comes tomorrow for the UK release thou

Nimras186
11-13-2014, 10:53 AM
the express delivery was estimated between 1-3 days so I'm guessing Yodel are going to be doing it like that /: I'm hoping it comes tomorrow for the UK release thou

You should be more concerned if it comes in one peace, sorry still a tad angry and sad with how my Guillontin edition came ruined as you can read some pages back and it fustrate me that Ubisoft technicall support still have not returned with anything usefull about getting me one thats actually in good condition.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 10:55 AM

Yeah as I've been saying to Ubi's idiotic staff. It would at least need three days travel time. Any one that has at least used the postal service sending and receiving packages in or out of the their country knows this. Some how they thought two days was enough.

So looks like we'll be playing monday. I'm going to do my best to avoid using Ubishop and just stick to Amazon since they have more than one brain cell between them. Unlike the publisher that managed to send out an unfinished game that desn't even work on consles and don't understand the concept of pre-orders.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 10:58 AM
Yeah I've got the 17th as well. What is this ********?

its already in the UK :P up in Wednesbury, I'm hoping they will be down here in Essex by today or tomorrow the latest, it doesn't take 24 hours to complete the journey...would it? -.- I'm just wondering if they will be able to deliver it today or if they will keep it in local depots overnight even thou most would have a perfect window to complete today /:

Nimras186
11-13-2014, 10:59 AM
Yeah as I've been saying to Ubi's idiotic staff. It would at least need three days travel time. Any one that has at least used the postal service sending and receiving packages in or out of the their country knows this. Some how they thought two days was enough.

So looks like we'll be playing monday. I'm going to do my best to avoid using Ubishop and just stick to Amazon since they have more than one brain cell between them. Unlike the publisher that managed to send out an unfinished game that desn't even work on consles and don't understand the concept of pre-orders.

What i don't get is since AC III have i ordered every single PC AC and HOMM release true Ubisoft in best collectors edition, sure they sometimes deleayed the PC version due to DRM they claimed, but never have the box send or when they send them been a problem.

Box came in mint condition, the extra stuff worked, even the link someone further up complained about worked for me, sadly my group of assassins i was lucky to join has not pre-ordered the game only me and 1 more tough for us. BUT it worked this is the first time i actually have to say everything gone wrong for them.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 11:00 AM
its already in the UK :P up in Wednesbury, I'm hoping they will be down here in Essex by today or tomorrow the latest, it doesn't take 24 hours to complete the journey...would it? -.- I'm just wondering if they will be able to deliver it today or if they will keep it in local depots overnight even thou most would have a perfect window to complete today /:

Mine still in transit with Yodell so I assume it is still in Luxenbourg.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:03 AM
You should be more concerned if it comes in one peace, sorry still a tad angry and sad with how my Guillontin edition came ruined as you can read some pages back and it fustrate me that Ubisoft technicall support still have not returned with anything usefull about getting me one thats actually in good condition.

If its anything like when O asked for a shipping return for AC4 (I ordered 2 copies by accident and they never cancelled on of them like I requested) it took them 2 months to email me back /:

if mine turns up like yours did, people better start running /: I didn't expect to pay £120 for a damaged product, I'm hoping it doesn't turn up like your's did thou, i wish you luck with the problem

Nimras186
11-13-2014, 11:06 AM
If its anything like when O asked for a shipping return for AC4 (I ordered 2 copies by accident and they never cancelled on of them like I requested) it took them 2 months to email me back /:

if mine turns up like yours did, people better start running /: I didn't expect to pay £120 for a damaged product, I'm hoping it doesn't turn up like your's did thou, i wish you luck with the problem

TY do you remember who you got hold of that solved it maybe i should try and contact that person directly?

That said i cross fingers yours does not i wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to experince this.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:06 AM
Mine still in transit with Yodell so I assume it is still in Luxenbourg.

It should update soon, i don't see why yours would still be over seas, they would have sent more than one shipment at a time, maybe that's why its expected for the 17th, although mine is too

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:07 AM
TY do you remember who you got hold of that solved it maybe i should try and contact that person directly?

That said i cross fingers yours does not i wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to experince this.

I'll track down the email and get back to you :)

D_cover
11-13-2014, 11:10 AM
It should update soon, i don't see why yours would still be over seas, they would have sent more than one shipment at a time, maybe that's why its expected for the 17th, although mine is too

Just looked it up again. Yeah mine is in Wednesbury as well.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:17 AM
What i don't get is since AC III have i ordered every single PC AC and HOMM release true Ubisoft in best collectors edition, sure they sometimes deleayed the PC version due to DRM they claimed, but never have the box send or when they send them been a problem.

Box came in mint condition, the extra stuff worked, even the link someone further up complained about worked for me, sadly my group of assassins i was lucky to join has not pre-ordered the game only me and 1 more tough for us. BUT it worked this is the first time i actually have to say everything gone wrong for them.

It seems i left a ticket and the Ubisoft customer support got back to me regarding the ticket to which i got the following

'Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support! This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your question.

You should expect a response from us within the next few business days (Monday - Friday).

Please do not reply directly to this email. You must login to our site to update this Case by clicking on the link below:'

and

'Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If you require further assistance, please click on the link below to update your ticket.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 4 days. You may reopen and update this ticket at any time by clicking on the link below.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.' (it took them a month to actually reply again...

all i can suggest is waiting for a reply from the ticket you sent, sorry i couldn't be much more help but they're the emails you should receive

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Just looked it up again. Yeah mine is in Wednesbury as well.

It should be with us tomorrow if all goes well :3 just got to wait for it to get to the nearest depot which wont be till like 4am tomorrow with most companies ¬.¬

Nimras186
11-13-2014, 11:19 AM
It seems i left a ticket and the Ubisoft customer support got back to me regarding the ticket to which i got the following

'Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support! This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your question.

You should expect a response from us within the next few business days (Monday - Friday).

Please do not reply directly to this email. You must login to our site to update this Case by clicking on the link below:'

and

'Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If you require further assistance, please click on the link below to update your ticket.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 4 days. You may reopen and update this ticket at any time by clicking on the link below.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.' (it took them a month to actually reply again...

all i can suggest is waiting for a reply from the ticket you sent, sorry i couldn't be much more help but they're the emails you should receive

Its fine i am already looking for a E-mail to someone higher up in Ubisoft as i do not find it right i have to waite up to 5 buisness days on a huge mistake like this.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:23 AM
Its fine i am already looking for a E-mail to someone higher up in Ubisoft as i do not find it right i have to waite up to 5 buisness days on a huge mistake like this.

They will most likely email you a pre paid ticket saying 'Get _____ to pick it up' and other stuff and get you to send the damaged box back and in return they should send a replacement back as soon as they receive the damaged box, if they truly care about their customers that is

D_cover
11-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Bad launch, broken game released, damaged products being sent out, poor courier service and now maybe some of us getting the game late.

I know who I am nominating worse company of the year. Sorry EA you've been doing better this year. Ubisoft come and collect your award you horrible publisher. :)

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Bad launch, broken game released, damaged products being sent out, poor courier service and now maybe some of us getting the game late.

I know who I am nominating worse company of the year. Sorry EA you've been doing better this year. Ubisoft come and collect your award you horrible publisher. :)

so unfortunately true :(

D_cover
11-13-2014, 11:34 AM
so unfortunately true :(

Hopefully them getting ripped into will make them think a little. I NEED The Division to be good..... and working.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 12:29 PM
It should be with us tomorrow if all goes well :3 just got to wait for it to get to the nearest depot which wont be till like 4am tomorrow with most companies ¬.¬

I want it today. Wednesbury is 25 minutes from me.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 12:41 PM
I want it today. Wednesbury is 25 minutes from me.

I'm over on the other in Essex ¬.¬ i want it today too but knowing it since it was only 'delivered' to Wednesbury today it wont be out for delivery till tomorrow, fingers crossed

off-topic: could anyone who's playing with either a gtx 700 series or Radeon r7 200 series give me feed back on their gameplay? its what i might be upgrading to in a couple of months

D_cover
11-13-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm over on the other in Essex ¬.¬ i want it today too but knowing it since it was only 'delivered' to Wednesbury today it wont be out for delivery till tomorrow, fingers crossed

off-topic: could anyone who's playing with either a gtx 700 series or Radeon r7 200 series give me feed back on their gameplay? its what i might be upgrading to in a couple of months

Well I just hope the ETA is wrong. I won't want to wait till Monday to play. I've been at Ubisupports throats since Tuesday and I'll be back at it if I don't get it on time.

From what I am gathering most peopel acorss all platforms are having a hard time. The is a good chance us two will have issues as well.

I'm running above the recommended. 780Ti, Intel Core i7 4930K 6 cores and 16gb DDR3 Ram.

InToSSH
11-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Hi,
I ordered my game from a local eshop here in Czech republic, I wasnt expecting them to be that fast, but they shipped it yesterday,
and I received it just few minutes ago :cool: Too bad I am still at work for 3 more hours :)
Problem is that I was reading some reviews on Steam about bad optimization for PC, so I will see later running it on my i7-4770k, 16GB RAM, GTX 970..

But I still cant decide if I will play it now, because I finished the Brotherhood as the last one of the series, so I am missing the Revelations and Black flag, and I dont wanna loose some pieces of the story.. but ah.. its so tempting :D

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Well I just hope the ETA is wrong. I won't want to wait till Monday to play. I've been at Ubisupports throats since Tuesday and I'll be back at it if I don't get it on time.

From what I am gathering most peopel acorss all platforms are having a hard time. The is a good chance us two will have issues as well.

I'm running above the recommended. 780Ti, Intel Core i7 4930K 6 cores and 16gb DDR3 Ram.

Its sad to see how bad Unity's launch has been so far /: I don't see why it wont come tomorrow, i mean, they get sorted at nearest large depot then moved to local depots during the night ready to be delivered that day, i just hate the fact that you pre order and get it after its out at stores :/

http://puu.sh/cOZWS/ef34330794.png <-- this is what I will hopefully be upgrading too in a few months, I know the GPU isn't great but it will suffice till I buy a better GPU, I'll either get the 750 Ti or might get the 660 again since both can play it from what I've seen on YouTube

my current set up is:
-AMD FX-6300
-NVIDIA GTX 660 PALIT OC 2GB
-8GB DDR3 RAM

I wont find out how well it runs until Yodel move their backsides

D_cover
11-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Its sad to see how bad Unity's launch has been so far /: I don't see why it wont come tomorrow, i mean, they get sorted at nearest large depot then moved to local depots during the night ready to be delivered that day, i just hate the fact that you pre order and get it after its out at stores :/

http://puu.sh/cOZWS/ef34330794.png <-- this is what I will hopefully be upgrading too in a few months, I know the GPU isn't great but it will suffice till I buy a better GPU, I'll either get the 750 Ti or might get the 660 again since both can play it from what I've seen on YouTube

my current set up is:
-AMD FX-6300
-NVIDIA GTX 660 PALIT OC 2GB
-8GB DDR3 RAM

I wont find out how well it runs until Yodel move their backsides

Far Cry 3 is the best launch they've had so far out of the most anticipated in recent years and that wan't perfect since Uplay went down. So that speak volumes about how much care Ubi put in. I'm converned about Far Cry 4 since I've got that on pre-order as well.

But yeah they dropped the ball with AC Unity. Ubisoft could be great but obviously can't be bothered.

NightmareGK13
11-13-2014, 02:24 PM
My Notre Dame edition arrived today but can only test it when I get home since I chose to pick it up over at the retailer.
Wish me luck

D_cover
11-13-2014, 02:29 PM
My Notre Dame edition arrived today but can only test it when I get home since I chose to pick it up over at the retailer.
Wish me luck

Still waiting on mine still hasn't reached the service centre. ¬_¬

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Still waiting on mine still hasn't reached the service centre. ¬_¬

same here /: they need to hurry up /;

D_cover
11-13-2014, 02:54 PM
same here /: they need to hurry up /;

They must be collecting a bunch of less important crap so are games could be in their vehicle all day I think. :/

Hopefully we get it early tomorrow. I don't see why it would need an addtional 4 days to get to us when it is already in the country and in reality not that far between us.

I did give a snarky remark to one of the Ubisoft support staff saying "I assume you don't offer weekend delivery" and what do you know. I suppose being a big AAA developer means you need to save the pennies and offer a less than satisfactory service.

Coicy
11-13-2014, 03:29 PM
I was extremely disappointed when I heard US and rest of EU were getting it before UK. On top of that, I just received an email that it's been shipped, then stated my parcel is expected on "17th November 2014", even when it's in the next town over. I would have cancelled it if I were told I wouldn't be receiving it almost a week after the US get it.

Not much point of having a game when you are most likely going to play it after your mates have gone half way through it already... As I haven't watched any spoilers or game-play of it yet, It better be bloody darn good for £109.99 and the long wait.

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 03:45 PM
Another small update; my Guillotine Collector's Case arrived a couple of hours ago, in good condition. Since there is a birthday I have to go to this evening, I probably will be playing it no earlier than tomorrow evening.

For those still waiting, I hope yours will arrive today/tomorrow!

D_cover
11-13-2014, 03:54 PM
Another small update; my Guillotine Collector's Case arrived a couple of hours ago, in good condition. Since there is a birthday I have to go to this evening, I probably will be playing it no earlier than tomorrow evening.

For those still waiting, I hope yours will arrive today/tomorrow!

Mines still out in transit to go to the the centre to be sort to a courier. It is taking forever. :(

TheSNE4K
11-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Annnnnnnnd still no email for me. I seriously can not believe my game still hasnt shipped the DAY BEFORE release.........

ive had the order placed since the 7th, and the deposit was taken. pretty annoying tbh.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 04:12 PM
Annnnnnnnd still no email for me. I seriously can not believe my game still hasnt shipped the DAY BEFORE release.........

ive had the order placed since the 7th, and the deposit was taken. pretty annoying tbh.

I would get back in contact with Ubisupport and demand what they are going to do about it. Even though they will probably repeat them selves saying. The least they can do is not **** up in the future but we all know how Ubi love to repeat history with crappy ports and poor Uplay service and servers that can't handle the amount of users.

My order is still with the slow *** guy who still hasn't put my package into the sorting office.

SanityAgathion
11-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Late release in Europe has some advantages. Thank you US players for your feedback (no this was not meant to be sarcastic).

D_cover
11-13-2014, 04:36 PM
So mine has been in transit for the past 6 hours. Great choice of courier Ubisoft you massive **** up.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Mines still out in transit to go to the the centre to be sort to a courier. It is taking forever.:(.

it most likely has been received by the sorting depot it just hasn't been updated yet, it happens a lot with tracking, although its showing the same for me, I'm just hoping it comes tomorrow and not Monday

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 04:40 PM
So mine has been in transit for the past 6 hours. Great choice of courier Ubisoft you massive **** up.

I agree...just dont look at previous **** ups Yodel have done...its getting me worried about the parcel /:

D_cover
11-13-2014, 04:43 PM
it most likely has been received by the sorting depot it just hasn't been updated yet, it happens a lot with tracking, although its showing the same for me, I'm just hoping it comes tomorrow and not Monday

It will take me a lot to ever order from Ubishop again I'll say that much.

Shut the shop down and let third parties deal with delivery because Ubisoft are clearly not capable of getting it right. They should be focusing on fixing the game not fill their pockets up because they don't want to give any cuts on sales.

Would of been better if they'd use DPD or a courier that is better known and is more accurate.

TheSNE4K
11-13-2014, 04:46 PM
I would get back in contact with Ubisupport and demand what they are going to do about it. Even though they will probably repeat them selves saying. The least they can do is not **** up in the future but we all know how Ubi love to repeat history with crappy ports and poor Uplay service and servers that can't handle the amount of users.

My order is still with the slow *** guy who still hasn't put my package into the sorting office.

i want to get in touch with em, but i am really tempted not to as i just expect a automated reply telling me to wait godknows how many days

D_cover
11-13-2014, 04:56 PM
i want to get in touch with em, but i am really tempted not to as i just expect a automated reply telling me to wait godknows how many days

At this point I wouldn't cut them any slack the game is out in the UK tomorrow. If you pre-ordered they should promise that game days one not later. Most of retailers offer compensation i.e £5 off next order if the game is late. But Ubisoft being the slimy, fat, greedy publishers we know them for don't and they can't even promise day one. Because they want to ship the game late as possible. Let alone use couriers I've never even heard of?

Coicy
11-13-2014, 05:00 PM
It will take me a lot to ever order from Ubishop again I'll say that much.

Shut the shop down and let third parties deal with delivery because Ubisoft are clearly not capable of getting it right. They should be focusing on fixing the game not fill their pockets up because they don't want to give any cuts on sales.

Would of been better if they'd use DPD or a courier that is better known and is more accurate.

I hear ya mate, It's my last time I'm pre-ordering from UbiShop for a long while, After actually being told by support that my parcel should arrive "prior to release date" I was once again let down... It would have been quicker if we walked there to collect it. Haha!

Can't do much about it other than complain and get automated responses like TheSNE4K said.. :D

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 05:00 PM
At this point I wouldn't cut them any slack the game is out in the UK tomorrow. If you pre-ordered they should promise that game days one not later. Most of retailers offer compensation i.e £5 off next order if the game is late. But Ubisoft being the slimy, fat, greedy publishers we know them for don't and they can't even promise day one. Because they want to ship the game late as possible. Let alone use couriers I've never even heard of?

Mine came with UPS, yours apparently does not?

Drachten is about half an hour to an hours drive from where I live:

Shipment Progress
Drachten, Netherlands 11/13/2014 1:00 P.M. Delivered
11/13/2014 7:17 A.M. Out For Delivery
11/13/2014 6:05 A.M. Arrival Scan
Herne-Boernig, Germany 11/12/2014 11:59 P.M. Departure Scan
11/12/2014 11:33 A.M. Origin Scan
Germany 11/12/2014 1:35 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Nimras186
11-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Mine came with UPS, yours apparently does not?

Drachten is about half an hour to an hours drive from where I live:

Shipment Progress
Drachten, Netherlands 11/13/2014 1:00 P.M. Delivered
11/13/2014 7:17 A.M. Out For Delivery
11/13/2014 6:05 A.M. Arrival Scan
Herne-Boernig, Germany 11/12/2014 11:59 P.M. Departure Scan
11/12/2014 11:33 A.M. Origin Scan
Germany 11/12/2014 1:35 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Mine came with UPS, I never got a email with track and trace and that it was on its way, and i got a broken guillontine box and a ruined day and still no answer from their support staff.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Mine came with UPS, I never got a email with track and trace and that it was on its way, and i got a broken guillontine box and a ruined day and still no answer from their support staff.

Support isn't anything but.

They wouldn't give me any additional info on delivery. They wouldn't give me an answer if my package could come over the weekend. Which looks like it can't since I've been given an ETA of 17th November.

Ubishop is the worse place I've ever bought a game from.

NightmareGK13
11-13-2014, 05:40 PM
decided to peek inside my notre dame editio, all the info is in spanish... just hope in-game it isn't

D_cover
11-13-2014, 06:41 PM
decided to peek inside my notre dame editio, all the info is in spanish... just hope in-game it isn't

That's annoying. You'd expect it to be in the language of the country you are currently living in.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 06:43 PM
The must be a bug in MyYodel or it updates once a day or something dumb like that since it is still on 2 of 5 and I doubt they are still picking up packages at 6:00PM.

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 06:52 PM

That sucks, I think I saw your photo's earlier in the thread. I hope they will send you a replacement :/

Update;

Installed game, 5 dvds. When it was done, I started via shortcut on desktop. Had steam client open (no uplay client), that one gave me 2 keys in a popup (first one looks like it was for the game itself (different from key printed inside booklet in the case), and one for an "hd bonus pack" or something. Still ended up starting the uplay client. (I later used the "hd bonus pack" (or something similar) code later inside the game via uplay, wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so went for save.)

After that, 800something MB update via uplay client (came in at 5.6MB p/s, on ADSL, I've seen a lot worse speeds with uplay..). Game launched without glitches. Unless I missed something, you can only change options once you're in the first "intro" part. Bit odd, but perhaps done because of immersion or something like that.

Changed those options to ultra or something, but I've only played a small part of the intro, not sure how performance will be when it gets really busy on the screen, later in the game. Also, I think AMD released a new beta driver, will have to try that tomorrow.

Also, looks like my uplay units went to zero, and I'm pretty sure I had a lot more than that.. Although I don't know when this happened, has been a while since I last used the uplay client.

That's it for now..

forgot to mention: also got this error on the "pre-order additional content" mail:

Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.

Which is brilliant, since the mail with that link came this morning at 10:00 AM..

I'll try to figure out what the hell that is about tomorrow..

D_cover
11-13-2014, 06:59 PM
That sucks, I think I saw your photo's earlier in the thread. I hope they will send you a replacement :/

Update;

Installed game, 5 dvds. When it was done, I started via shortcut on desktop. Had steam client open (no uplay client), that one gave me 2 keys in a popup (first one looks like it was for the game itself (different from key printed inside booklet in the case), and one for an "hd bonus pack" or something. Still ended up starting the uplay client. (I later used the "hd bonus pack" (or something similar) code later inside the game via uplay, wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so went for save.)

After that, 800something MB update via uplay client (came in at 5.6MB p/s, on ADSL, I've seen a lot worse speeds with uplay..). Game launched without glitches. Unless I missed something, you can only change options once you're in the first "intro" part. Bit odd, but perhaps done because of immersion or something like that.

Changed those options to ultra or something, but I've only played a small part of the intro, not sure how performance will be when it gets really busy on the screen, later in the game. Also, I think AMD released a new beta driver, will have to try that tomorrow.

Also, looks like my uplay units went to zero, and I'm pretty sure I had a lot more than that.. Although I don't know when this happened, has been a while since I last used the uplay client.

That's it for now..

forgot to mention: also got this error on the "pre-order additional content" mail:

Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.

Which is brilliant, since the mail with that link came this morning at 10:00 AM..

Well it sounds like you are having a much better time than a lot of people. Don't worry about the Uplay points. Mine have been going on and off. had 130Uplay points then it went to zero. Logged out and in again and they appeared back to 130 again. Quite annoying but what would you expect of the poor client.

NightmareGK13
11-13-2014, 07:00 PM

Update;

That's it for now..

Sorry,

better buy all that I can for Unity before starting the game

you're not the only one, that message seems to be from UNITE... god does nothing work?

That's annoying. You'd expect it to be in the language of the country you are currently living in.

I believe Portuguese isn't supported, however living in portugal they could have at least shipped me the english version, fingers crossed for the game being in english otherwise i'll have an adventure changing the language...

fido9dido
11-13-2014, 07:12 PM

Sorry,

I think this is the unite preorder program. the game is released now

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Well it sounds like you are having a much better time than a lot of people. Don't worry about the Uplay points. Mine have been going on and off. had 130Uplay points then it went to zero. Logged out and in again and they appeared back to 130 again. Quite annoying but what would you expect of the poor client.

Yeah, well at least I got it in time and no damage, and it starts without issues (so far), so I'm not complaining.

I remember the "joy" I had trying to get Watch_dogs working on release: HD6990 dual GPU card at the time, was impossible to get it to work. That is, until someone on this forum was kind enough to post settings that would allow it to actually start without freezing before the options menu, when the problem apparently was in a specific setting that made it freeze, that could actually only be changed in the options menu..

When I've had the time to run into/figure out some other stuff/issues, I'll post back here (even though that would be off-topic for this topic, but who cares), just in case it might help someone. But that won't be until tomorrow evening probably.

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 07:16 PM
I think this is the unite preorder program. the game is released now

Well, that kind of makes sense. Still, I did pre-order it, and the mail with that link came in this morning, so, then there's that.. I'll look into it tomorrow evening-ish.

edit: that mail with the link actually says "release date: 13 november 2014".

so.. I have no idea what that's about.

edit nr2: it's the "Redeem Process UNITE program" link in the email.

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 07:43 PM
better buy all that I can for Unity before starting the game

you're not the only one, that message seems to be from UNITE... god does nothing work?

Correct, missed your post. See my previous post.

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 08:20 PM
Another "forgot to mention". Couldn't change resolution to 2560*1440 (native resolution of my monitor if I'm not mistaken) ingame, max was 1920*1200. Hope/wonder that will change with (AMD) driver update, or game update.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Well sounds like the game isn't as bad from your experience so far. Hope this day goes by fast still waiting for mine and it is annoying knowing that courier service has an ETA of Monday. So I don't know if they will work round that ETA or try to send it tomorrow.

Anyway I blame Ubi on that part they should of sent it out early Wednesday instead of on the late afternoon. Complete morons.

dnameless1
11-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Well sounds like the game isn't as bad from your experience so far. Hope this day goes by fast still waiting for mine and it is annoying knowing that courier service has an ETA of Monday. So I don't know if they will work round that ETA or try to send it tomorrow.

Anyway I blame Ubi on that part they should of sent it out early Wednesday instead of on the late afternoon. Complete morons.

Well have only played a very short part, too early to say if it will perform ok. For you and others I hope it will go the way it did for me; very last minute notification and still delivery "on time".

Off to the birthday, I'll update later tomorrow.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 09:41 PM
Don't know what Ubi were thinking when picking MyYodel my friend told me it is random people that do commision deliveres. I don't hold a lot of trust in an unofficial delivery person with little experience.

So my package will more likely have a chance of being lost, stolen, damaged and of course late.

Xangr8
11-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Do you know how much it hurts when you come home expecting your order of AC Unity to be shipped and then find an email saying it got cancelled. That is what happened to me :'( GAME denied to ship my order because it was over 1 kg and they don't ship orders over 1 kg overseas. So what could I have done? I pre-ordered the Bastille Edition from Amazon UK on the Global Priority postage :P Hope it gets here soon. I didn't pay 21 euros for nothing.

D_cover
11-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Do you know how much it hurts when you come home expecting your order of AC Unity to be shipped and then find an email saying it got cancelled. That is what happened to me :'( GAME denied to ship my order because it was over 1 kg and they don't ship orders over 1 kg overseas. So what could I have done? I pre-ordered the Bastille Edition from Amazon UK on the Global Priority postage :P Hope it gets here soon. I didn't pay 21 euros for nothing.

GAME is just the UK version of GameStop. I don't trust them to deliver games on time within the UK let alone outside. I got Resident Evil ORC a day late from them. Awful game but that's besides the point.Wouyld only use them if I was going into the store.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 10:05 PM
GAME is just the UK version of GameStop. I don't trust them to deliver games on time within the UK let alone outside. I got Resident Evil ORC a day late from them. Awful game but that's besides the point.Wouyld only use them if I was going into the store.

I ordered an edition of AC4 from them, it came a day early :P

D_cover
11-13-2014, 10:14 PM
I ordered an edition of AC4 from them, it came a day early :P

I'm more bitter about them because they also bought out GamePlay which was a WAY better online store that understood how Steam worked. You could buy a game from them and it would come around 5 days early.

Plus the is the whole digital delay thing that Game forced on Steam.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm more bitter about them because they also bought out GamePlay which was a WAY better online store that understood how Steam worked. You could buy a game from them and it would come around 5 days early.

Plus the is the whole digital delay thing that Game forced on Steam.

Does your Yodel tracking still say this? http://puu.sh/cPySi/f40456203f.png
this is ridiculous

D_cover
11-13-2014, 10:51 PM
Does your Yodel tracking still say this? http://puu.sh/cPySi/f40456203f.png
this is ridiculous

Yeah mines still only has "With Yodel" highlighted since 9:45AM

I would guess are games are in the same lot.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 10:55 PM
Yeah mines still only has "With Yodel" highlighted since 9:45AM

I'm hoping that when i wake up it says something like (for me)

"Arrived at Basildon Depot"
"Out for Delivery"

by 8 am /: that would make my day since I have college tomorrow so I'm not home till 4:30 pm /:

D_cover
11-13-2014, 10:56 PM
I'm hoping that when i wake up it says something like (for me)

"Arrived at Basildon Depot"
"Out for Delivery"

by 8 am /: that would make my day since I have college tomorrow so I'm not home till 4:30 pm /:

I have a bad feeling it will go to at service centre tomorrow and not move till Monday. :/

Also am I dumb? But does it only highlight after it has left or when it has reached a place. I am slightly confused since it says "Despatched from service centre" but it isn't highlighted as green?

D_cover
11-13-2014, 11:22 PM
Bumping because still concerned.

Rothruindir
11-13-2014, 11:31 PM
I have a bad feeling it will go to at service centre tomorrow and not move till Monday. :/

Also am I dumb? But does it only highlight after it has left or when it has reached a place. I am slightly confused since it says "Despatched from service centre" but it isn't highlighted as green?.

I'm guessing that's what it is doing, I'm just hoping it comes tomorrow...

D_cover
11-13-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm guessing that's what it is doing, I'm just hoping it comes tomorrow...

I'm hoping but got to be honest I'm not feeling optimistic. Would collect it from the deopt but it says on the site you need to give 24 hours notice so they can prepare the package for collection so pretty pointless since the isn't enough time now anyway.

Will post if I get it tomorrow since it may take longer for due to distance.

PointyEBT
11-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Hmm i hope they do something because the box looked like it been open before.

My Black Chest box arrived damaged and Ubi were very helpful in getting me a replacement for it. That one arrived damaged too, and they sent me a third. After that I think they'd run out. I don't know why they still use Yodel, especially when they used UPS to send out the statues a couple of weeks ago.

madlavitz
11-14-2014, 01:51 AM
Been like most stuck with Yodel looking at a non moving parcel all day but my info was just updated "Scanned as part of secure process Nantgarw service center 14th Nov 2014 00:31" so hopefully it will be here in the morning.

Rothruindir
11-14-2014, 02:02 AM
Been like most stuck with Yodel looking at a non moving parcel all day but my info was just updated "Scanned as part of secure process Nantgarw service center 14th Nov 2014 00:31" so hopefully it will be here in the morning.

i hope mine says something similar in the morning /: