PDA

View Full Version : Holy...CRAP..It's TRUE [SPOILERS]

Wolfmeister1010
11-08-2014, 01:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10572024_1506870866245679_2316337656727341325_o.jp g

pirate1802
11-08-2014, 01:41 PM
I know. Just not him. look at the many others. :O

ze_topazio
11-08-2014, 01:41 PM
I wonder how those play.

Mr_Shade
11-08-2014, 01:44 PM
And you post something relating to the potential Spoiler you post, outside of the tag.

That could ruin what ever the 'thing' is for some..

Please be more careful in future - else threads will be deleted and people suspended.

Beschikbaar
11-08-2014, 01:56 PM
You can actually play as those guys(or one that is a friend or something of one of those guys)

dimbismp
11-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Please answeer just to the questions,no extra spoilers :
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?I thought these were abstergo movie trailers or something.So,are these related to the time anomalies or is it completely different?And you can play as a different character(i mean not arno) in a completely different setting?Is this modern day related right?
Please answer!

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 02:52 PM
I just watched that first sequence in its entirely and it's really cool... :)

Beschikbaar
11-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Please answeer just to the questions,no extra spoilers :
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?I thought these were abstergo movie trailers or something.So,are these related to the time anomalies or is it completely different?And you can play as a different character(i mean not arno) in a completely different setting?Is this modern day related right?
Please answer!

You can play as the guys in different times

ze_topazio
11-08-2014, 03:01 PM
I just watched that first sequence in its entirely and it's really cool... :)

I've seen it too, can't wait to see the others.

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 03:05 PM
I've seen it too, can't wait to see the others.

What's your opinion about the graphics? Youtube doesn't do it much justice but they seemed to be pretty impressive.. I just hope the rest of the game gets the same treatment..

MakimotoJin
11-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Oh man,Altair,Ezio,Connor,Haytham and Edward!That's gonna be awesome!

ze_topazio
11-08-2014, 03:42 PM
What's your opinion about the graphics? Youtube doesn't do it much justice but they seemed to be pretty impressive.. I just hope the rest of the game gets the same treatment..

They look great and the atmosphere looks pretty eerie like it should.

Megas_Doux
11-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Well:

Instead of playing, I am thinking more about the videos seeing in the modern gameplay of AC IV,. The ones in which Altair, Ezio and Connor were defamed, and that is based on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpMjtGB_Am8

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Well:

Instead of playing, I am thinking more about the videos seeing in the modern gameplay of AC IV,. The ones in which Altair, Ezio and Connor were defamed, and that is based on this:

INB4 Connor fanboys/girls get mad about how they talked about him in the video... LOL

oliacr
11-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Holy **************************************

TheHumanTowel
11-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Jaysus I'm going to see Ireland in an AC game

cawatrooper9
11-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Do we know who the bottom three are?

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 04:38 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10572024_1506870866245679_2316337656727341325_o.jp g

1st row: Jacques de Molay, Rodrigo Borgia, Haytham
2nd row: Altair, Shao Jun?, Ezio
3rd row: Connor, Aveline, Edward
4th row: ?, ?, ?

All the 4th row assassins are very interesting...
Who are the question marked characters, anybody knows?

cawatrooper9
11-08-2014, 04:44 PM
1st row: Jacques de Molay, Rodrigo Borgia, ?

The one in the first row is Haytham, right?

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 04:45 PM
1st row: Jacques de Molay, Rodrigo Borgia, ?

The Lone Eagle is Haytham, The Emperor' Shadow is Shao Jun

king-hailz
11-08-2014, 04:51 PM
you don't actually play any of them but the first one.... its just a cool intro to pretend that you were in the middle of playing an abstergo entertainment game and then your helix gets hacked by assassins and you play as arno... don't get too hyped...

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 04:58 PM
The one in the first row is Haytham, right?

Yes, he is. :) Meanwhile it came to my mind and edited my post.

4/1 could be Aquilus or Brutus. I remember an armor like this from Brotherhood...the armor of Brutus.
Would be cool... :)

Beschikbaar
11-08-2014, 05:02 PM
you don't actually play any of them but the first one.... its just a cool intro to pretend that you were in the middle of playing an abstergo entertainment game and then your helix gets hacked by assassins and you play as arno... don't get too hyped...

Proof or it itsn't true.

cawatrooper9
11-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Yes, he is. :) Meanwhile it came to my mind and edited my post.

4/1 could be Aquilus or Brutus. I remember an armor like this from Brotherhood...the armor of Brutus.
Would be cool... :)

Yeah, that would be very cool! To bad there isn't also an Ishak Pak mission, it would have been cool to see him in action too.

Mr_Shade
11-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Lets not start posting links to leaks with gameplay spoilers please..

GreatBeyonder
11-08-2014, 05:06 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking at here. Could some body enlighten me?

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Proof or it itsn't true.

Honestly...he must be right.
Just imagine...all of these are different times, locations and characters. How much resources does it need to create them inside a whole different game?

Unfortunately, he will be right. We will play only with de Molay. :(

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 05:08 PM

It makes sense but it'll be a REAL dissapointment if that's the case (the other characters not being playable like the first sequence), why tease us like that just to take the control away from us later? I imagine how their meetings where they discuss these things are, someone gives the idea to show different timelines, then they decide we'll be able to play the first sequence and then they think it's fine to take away the control from the player in the next ones, It must be some kind of golden rule Ubisoft has that they MUST dissapoint us in some way... :(

Namikaze_17
11-08-2014, 05:19 PM
INB4 Connor fanboys/girls get mad about how they talked about him in the video... LOL

Not a fanboy, but I'm really interested in what they said about him. His "Crazy Wife" and "Messy Death" is making me curious as hell. Not mad at all. :)

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 05:20 PM
It makes sense but it'll be a REAL dissapointment if that's the case (the other characters not being playable like the first sequence), why tease us like that just to take the control away from us later? I imagine how their meetings where they discuss these things are, someone gives the idea to show different timelines, then they decide we'll be able to play the first sequence and then they think it's fine to take away the control from the player in the next ones, It must be some kind of golden rule Ubisoft has that they MUST dissapoint us in some way... :(

What came to my mind is that if you will have the Season Pass, you will be able to play the 2,5D Chronicles: China mission. This could be The Emperor's Shadow mission here. If I'm right.
So, maybe they will add all these missions as DLCs later.

But I'm getting more and more sure that these missions won't be playable in the base game.

jayjay275
11-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Oh yay, more Ezio and Connor.

Megas_Doux
11-08-2014, 05:28 PM
As I said above:

LOL at poeple believing this will be gameplay! If anything, I think these will be "target analysis" just like ones in AC IV.

Layytez
11-08-2014, 05:32 PM
The gameplay of Molay was us playing as someone else during that time period. He died so I assume thats why we wasn't playing as him. It is possible why may be playing as others or someone close to them.

jayjay275
11-08-2014, 05:34 PM
As I said above:

LOL at poeple believing this will be gameplay! If anything, I think these will be "target analysis" just like ones in AC IV.

I think I agree with you.

ACfan443
11-08-2014, 05:34 PM
As I said above:

It's gameplay, there's a few videos on YouTube of the first one, it's set in 1307 and features a completely different character.

MakimotoJin
11-08-2014, 05:35 PM
As I said above:

There's a video going around the web showing you play as at the side of Jacques de Molay in the 14th century.

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 05:35 PM
As I said above:

It makes perfect sense to believe gameplay will be involved in all of them when the first one has it..

GreatBeyonder
11-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Yes, but WHAT IS IT?! :confused:

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 05:42 PM
It makes perfect sense to believe gameplay will be involved in all of them when the first one has it..

It is playable because it is the Prologue of the main story. The others don't play part of the story.
Maybe they will be accessable as DLCs.

Anyway, I agree with you guys in thinking that this is a very evil teaser from Ubisoft not to play these missions.

Megas_Doux
11-08-2014, 05:43 PM
It that is the case:

I stand corrected

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 05:51 PM
OOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

THIS IS THE ONE LEAK IDONT REGRET SEEING!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 05:57 PM
It is playable because it is the Prologue of the main story. The others don't play part of the story.
Maybe they will be accessable as DLCs.

Anyway, I agree with you guys in thinking that this is a very evil teaser from Ubisoft not to play these missions.

I believe they'll become available as we advance in the game, I know Ubisoft is greedy but if this end up being DLC related they've just reached a new level of greediness

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:00 PM
*foams at the mouth*

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA kjhfkjhdklgshkgkssjhdf
ssd
sdfjksdhfs
d
dlkfdf,msd,fmnkldfhsk

*dies*

ALL IS FORGIVEN, UBI! ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!!!!

GunnerGalactico
11-08-2014, 06:04 PM
I believe they'll become available as we advance in the game, I know Ubisoft is greedy but if this end up being DLC related they've just reached a new level of greediness

I really hope that's not the case.

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 06:09 PM
*foams at the mouth*

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA kjhfkjhdklgshkgkssjhdf
ssd
sdfjksdhfs
d
dlkfdf,msd,fmnkldfhsk

*dies*

ALL IS FORGIVEN, UBI! ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!!!!

I wouldn't be so happy if I were you.

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:11 PM

why not?

there is footage of the characters being played

Layytez
11-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I think they may be unlocked through rifts.

Mr.Black24
11-08-2014, 06:13 PM
True, if you see Shao's background image, its a screenshot similar to Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China. Or even it may be that! If this is the case, that Connor's DLC will be that of Chronicles.

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:15 PM
True, if you see Shao's background image, its a screenshot similar to Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China. Or even it may be that! If this is the case, that Connor's DLC will be that of Chronicles.

why would they do that if

Jaques' gameplay is normal?

Mr.Black24
11-08-2014, 06:16 PM

I have no idea really, but keep calm, just in case. Otherwise why isn't Shao's game not like normal gameplay?

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 06:17 PM

You haven't read my earlier spoiler posts.
It is playable, because it is the Prologue of Unity. The part of the main story. The others are not.

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:19 PM
You haven't read my earlier spoiler posts.
It is playable, because it is the Prologue of Unity. The part of the main story. The others are not.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

*breaks down into tears*

Mr.Black24
11-08-2014, 06:20 PM

*breaks down into tears*
Hence why I speculate that Connor's potential DLC will be that of Chronicles. But is that so bad?

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:21 PM
YES.

VERY, VERY BAD.

I hope to GOD that does not happen.

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 06:22 PM

*breaks down into tears*

I'm sorry to disappoint you.
I feel nearly the same.
Let us hope that the others will be DLCs.

killzab
11-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Seriously, how can you guys be so naive ? You really thought we would be able to play as all of them ? I know for a fact we can't ...

It's just a little teaser, that's all...

You only get to play the Jacques de Molay part, because it's linked to the main story of the game....

dimbismp
11-08-2014, 06:23 PM

That's what we are saying.The game starts as "you" start playing an abstergo game,featuring all these characters.You play the first one and thwn you are contacted by the assassins.This results in playing as arno in Paris probably.In other words,what think is that only the first one is playable.BUT,if someone confirms at least one more playable character,tyen my whole thoery will be wrong.Besides,no one who has played the game this far,has mentioned that.

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:24 PM
That's what we are saying.The game starts as "you" start playing an abstergo game,featuring all these characters.You play the first one and thwn you are contacted by the assassins.This results in playing as arno in Paris probably.In other words,what think is that only the first one is playable.BUT,if someone confirms at least one more playable character,tyen my whole thoery will be wrong.Besides,no one who has played the game this far,has mentioned that.

please let Connor, Shao Jun, and Haytham be playable in standard AC gameplay TT-TT

PLEASE, UBI

Reptilis91
11-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Guys, this is not what you think it is...

A few months ago, beta testers already warned us, and today it's the same story, once again you fall into the trap...

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Guys, this is not what you think it is...

A few months ago, beta testers already warned us, and today it's the same story, once again you fall into the trap...

I wouldn't have fallen for it if i wasnt for the

Jaques Moley gameplay

but noooo000oooo he had to be part of the main campaign

these are all probably stupid rift missions

jayjay275
11-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Why would they display all those missions and excite the players if we could only play one; isn't that just dumb?

killzab
11-08-2014, 06:31 PM

Jaques Moley gameplay

You don't even get to see this screen again, it's just for the prologue, just forget about it !

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:33 PM
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o532/BronzedMe/GIFs/Sad/tumblr_m7fsfap6Wu1rsvtg2.gif

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 06:34 PM
A few months ago, beta testers already warned us

Warned us about what?

MakimotoJin
11-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Wait,these aren't time anomalies?WTH is this then?DLC?

Mr.Black24
11-08-2014, 06:35 PM

Jaques Moley gameplay

To be fair, if Chronicles have well constructed cutscenes as the main games, that it would not be so bad for a Connor DLC. Especially since the art style of China looks good and refreshing, it would be interesting to see something similar to Connor.

Edit: Only for the beginning scene? Aww dang! But hey, there might be a DLC soon, who knows? I'll just wait and see!

MakimotoJin
11-08-2014, 06:37 PM
To be fair, if Chronicles have well constructed cutscenes as the main games, that it would not be so bad for a Connor DLC. Especially since the art style of China looks good and refreshing, it would be interesting to see something similar to Connor.

I think a Connor DLC in Unity's engine would be better.But please let's stop talking about Connor.Let's talk about Haytham.

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Wait,these aren't time anomalies?WTH is this then?DLC?

in the time anomalies you play different timelines using Arno's avatar, this is different...

trainkun0908
11-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Damn you UBISOFT.

On a side note, maybe this is a clue on future playable characters?

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 06:42 PM
I think a Connor DLC in Unity's engine would be better.But please let's stop talking about Connor.Let's talk about Haytham.

Let's talk about Aquilus...or Brutus! ;)
Or the assassin from the 1920s...
Or the masked assassin from Ireland. :)

MakimotoJin
11-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey,I got an idea.What if the other ones are simply cutscenes?Just sayin'.

Let's talk about Aquilus...or Brutus! ;)
Or the assassin from the 1920s...
Or the masked assassin from Ireland. :)

Yea...I have no idea who's who.Is Aquilus from the "The Bladed Cross"?He looks badass.

Megas_Doux
11-08-2014, 06:50 PM
We will have to wait of course, but it was PRETTY obvious this "sequences" will be videos and marketing stuff similar to the ones in AC IV. Did not you watch the Rogue link in which they explain what they are????????

And no, I am not angry because of that.

cawatrooper9
11-08-2014, 06:50 PM
I honestly feel that if these were just unplayable teasers, Ubisoft would use the opportunity to tease us a little more by providing references to Japanese, Egyptian, and Victorian era missions.

MakimotoJin
11-08-2014, 06:52 PM
We will have to wait of course, but it was PRETTY obvious this "sequences" will be videos and marketing stuff similar to the ones in AC IV. Did not you watch the Rogue link in which they explain what they are????????

I haven't seen this link.Do you mind showing what it is?

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 06:55 PM
link pls

Selestina118
11-08-2014, 06:57 PM
That 20s Era Assassin looks cool. I hope one day these more obscure characters will be fleshed out. =)

Ah, Ubisoft . . . always teasing us with things like this.

Goxxi
11-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Well I do not think that is so impossible and unrealistic that all these missions may be playable.

I mean each of them last very short ( around 10 minutes, maybe like ome memory) and all of them together would last around 2 hours and I think that is not too much time how we would spend in modern day part of the game.
Maybe in modern day we will be able to unlocking these missions through the hacking and some puzzles , similar like those audio and video files in AC IV : Black Flag but only instead of those files we will be able to unlock documented memories of some people who were in Animus before and those memories will be a playable.

andrew_m50
11-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Is Aquilus from the "The Bladed Cross"?

Yes, I think he's Aquilus.
No idea, who the other 2 assassins are but the last one (the masked) is Irish.

I honestly feel that if these were just unplayable teasers, Ubisoft would use the opportunity to tease us a little more by providing references to Japanese, Egyptian, and Victorian era missions.

Egyptian and Victorian? Which of the listed assassins is Egyptian or Victorian?

Mr.Black24
11-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Actually I have checked the video, they're all locked. They are highlighted when chosen, meaning that they can be unlocked within time, meaning we can play them in due time.

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Reminder to spoiler tag, guys

@Mr.Black

FFFFFFF WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!? source source source pm pls

Megas_Doux
11-08-2014, 07:07 PM
link pls

ok

I haven't seen this link.Do you mind showing what it is?

here:

Edited*

MakimotoJin
11-08-2014, 07:10 PM
ok

here:

The literally mention titles like "Liberation of Lady Aveline, Washington and the wolf"

Oh wow,I thought it was a article talking about it.I don't think I'll watch this video.

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 07:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/h6FhtjS.png

UBISOFT YOU TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

Selestina118
11-08-2014, 07:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/h6FhtjS.png

UBISOFT YOU TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

Oh, that is just wrong. xD Ubiiiiiiiii!

cawatrooper9
11-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Egyptian and Victorian? Which of the listed assassins is Egyptian or Victorian?

None of them are- that's my point. If this wasn't playable, wouldn't they probably tease us with some of the more fan requested but less likely settings?

JustPlainQuirky
11-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Funny part is I've been asking

for Connor to have a tragic death for the longest time.

now that i have my wish granted, I'm suddenly feeling a pile of regrets.

curious about his wife tho.

I hope it's shay's daughter

ze_topazio
11-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Funny part is I've been asking

for Connor to have a tragic death for the longest time.

now that i have my wish granted, I'm suddenly feeling a pile of regrets.

curious about his wife tho.

Connor's wife.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090531102101/harrypotter/images/5/5a/Dolores_Umbridge.PNG

Mr.Black24
11-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Reminder to spoiler tag, guys

@Mr.Black

FFFFFFF WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!? source source source pm pls I'll send you a link through PM since Mr.Shade does not want links in threads due to heavy spoliers.

mikeyf1999
11-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Connor's wife.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090531102101/harrypotter/images/5/5a/Dolores_Umbridge.PNG

if he actually married someone like that, I'd go back in time and kill her before she breeds

***Fixed your spoiler tags - it was showing the spoiler ;)

Acrimonious_Nin
11-08-2014, 10:20 PM
^ WTF why is the mod edit the most funniest thing ever lmao XD

Leaked material :P

LoyalACFan
11-08-2014, 11:14 PM
I really, truly hope these are SOMETHING. Doesn't matter if it's just cutscenes or whatever, you don't make a whole screen full of content, put a "Locked" banner over all of it, and then NEVER LET US UNLOCK IT. Teasing is one thing (e.g. the list of potential time periods in the AC4 email) but this is just underhanded bait-and-switch if the entire screen just gets dumped in the first 5 minutes and is never shown again. I can't get behind that at all.

Oh God, I was momentarily tempted to say "Never fear guys, Connor gameplay leaked so the rest are confirmed too!" and then pull a rickroll, but I realized that would be the evilest thing in the universe

UniteUnderPower
11-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Connor story extension?!?!?! Aveline story extension?!?!?! Haytham?! Edward?! Nickolai?! Ezio?! Just got a PS4 and switched my pre-order from Rogue to Unity and I couldn't be more happy! To me the game looks fantastic and the city looks like it really encourages exploration!

roostersrule2
11-09-2014, 12:44 AM
Never fear guys, Connor gameplay leaked so the rest are confirmed too

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Assassin_M
11-09-2014, 12:46 AM

I clicked

Namikaze_17
11-09-2014, 12:54 AM

I laughed...

RzaRecta357
11-09-2014, 12:57 AM
That bottom row middle guy looks like Desmond.

Seriously doubt we'd play all these. Chronicles looks great. Is it using the same Ubi art style as Child of Light? I've just beaten my cousins copy of Rogue and I'm about to bring it back to his place. Seriously jacked for Unity now. Serioulsly.

Seriously guys, seriously.

GreySkellig
11-09-2014, 03:00 AM
If the first mission is indeed the only one playable, I will be tremendously disappointed--largely because I find it more interesting than the actual game. "Hey, here's a much cooler game we could have made instead--now go play Unity." Although given the limited scope of the world the mission takes place in, I don't think it would be difficult at all for Ubisoft to make a dozen missions of that size. Bear in mind that the "modern day" is just you playing your console--if there's to be any MD engagement at all, it may well be through playing these 12 missions.

Seriously though...Am I the only one to whom this seems like a much more interesting Templar story than Rogue? Maybe if we wind up with a "Templar's Creed" type scenario we'll see this period again.

ShoryukenMan
11-09-2014, 03:31 AM
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA WHOA... WHOA....

Louis, this is not my batman glass.

In all seriousness...

Is this suggesting that I can play as Ezio, Connor, and Altair again in Unity? Or am I completely off?

MakimotoJin
11-09-2014, 03:47 AM
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA WHOA... WHOA....

Louis, this is not my batman glass.

In all seriousness...

Is this suggesting that I can play as Ezio, Connor, and Altair again in Unity? Or am I completely off?

No one knows yet.

OpticSpecs
11-09-2014, 04:39 AM
Nice

LoyalACFan
11-09-2014, 09:20 AM

You stole my post, you unoriginal bastard :)

roostersrule2
11-09-2014, 09:45 AM
You stole my post, you unoriginal bastard :)Hehe, it's actual footage though.

MakimotoJin
11-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Joke's on you,I like the song.

GunnerGalactico
11-09-2014, 05:41 PM

This really made me laugh.

I-Like-Pie45
11-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Gunner you never answered my pressing issue question

rprkjj
11-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Wow, my hype level is through the roof. I'm so tempted to watch the Jaques De Molay mission, got through 2 minutes before I had to stop myself.

Farlander1991
11-09-2014, 10:12 PM
I think by this point it's safe to say that nothing from that menu is actually playable.

I mean, come on. By this moment in time there 100% would've been sights of these things in action had they been playable. Or could you activate them in any way possible.

wvstolzing
11-09-2014, 10:40 PM
I clicked

So did I. Actually, I was among the people originally duped by this, when it first started on GTA 4 forums. 2007 I think.

LoyalACFan
11-09-2014, 11:25 PM
I think by this point it's safe to say that nothing from that menu is actually playable.

I mean, come on. By this moment in time there 100% would've been sights of these things in action had they been playable. Or could you activate them in any way possible.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. That was a low blow.

Megas_Doux
11-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Unfortunately, I think you're right. That was a low blow.

One I dont Ubi is to blame.

LoyalACFan
11-09-2014, 11:33 PM
One I dont Ubi is to blame.

What?

Megas_Doux
11-09-2014, 11:36 PM
What?

I forgot to write the word think, my bad haha.

Back on topic, I always suspected that was "marketing" stuff only, just like in AC IV.

Farlander1991
11-09-2014, 11:38 PM
The guy who first leaked the screen saying those are going to be playable is to blame :p I guess he saw the prologue and then the time anomalies and figured that the whole menu is going to be like that.

MakimotoJin
11-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Yea I just saw a guy playing and this screen appearing.....this is complete BS.I don't care if it was supposed to mean something else,I just care that it showed all of this prettiness and I wanted it.

Megas_Doux
11-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Yea I just saw a guy playing and this screen appearing.....this is complete BS.I don't care if it was supposed to mean something else,I just care that it showed all of this prettiness and I wanted it.

In this case this is not Ubi´s fault, but yours hehe.

cawatrooper9
11-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Wait... do we know for 100% sure that these sections are not playable? I've gone through this thread, and I can't seem to find concrete evidence either way.

Farlander1991
11-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Wait... do we know for 100% sure that these sections are not playable? I've gone through this thread, and I can't seem to find concrete evidence either way.

While there's no 100% confirmation... think about this... with so many people already playing the game (there are tons of full walkthroughs on YT now) don't you think we'd get at least a glimpse of something other than the prologue Jacques de Molay section?

Namikaze_17
11-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Agreed...

One guy I watched has already finished the Chemical Revolution DLC, so there must be somebody playing the others by now.

CoachAssassin
11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
While there's no 100% confirmation... think about this... with so many people already playing the game (there are tons of full walkthroughs on YT now) don't you think we'd get at least a glimpse of something other than the prologue Jacques de Molay section?

I can confirm that there is no menu at all for this, not even outside of the main story arc. I'm guessing we will unlock China with the DLC, but that's about it for now. Maybe after a while with a patch or w/e? Doubtful though.