PDA

View Full Version : need help!@!!!

Hilliard55
04-28-2004, 05:33 PM
When i die, or finish a mission, land ect, or whatever.. it never ends?? and i have to press esc, then end mission or whatever, then im forced to do the exact same mission over again.. what do I do?? whats going on?? help please!! TY!!!

Hilliard55
04-28-2004, 05:33 PM
When i die, or finish a mission, land ect, or whatever.. it never ends?? and i have to press esc, then end mission or whatever, then im forced to do the exact same mission over again.. what do I do?? whats going on?? help please!! TY!!!

nickdanger3
04-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Sounds like you didn't accomplish the mission objectives. When you play a mission offline, you'll see a MISSION FAILED or MISSION ACCOMPLISHED message when those conditions are met.

Next time you finish and don't see the message, land, turn off your engine, then hit the speed up time button - "]" I think. Pretty soon you'll see that message. Then hit ESC and move on to the next one.

Chuck_Older
04-28-2004, 07:06 PM
This can also happen because you have the "no instant success" toggle on the wrong setting. If you get a "mission failed" message with instant success on (I think it's on, i forget now http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ), you must play the mission until you complete it.

The hillsides ring with, "Free the People",
Or can I hear the echoes from the days of '39?
~ Clash

IHI.OuTcAsT
04-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Yes, after you have won/failed a mission, you exit manually with ESC and Quit.