PDA

View Full Version : When will Ubisoft send us our digitial keycodes?

WabeWalker
11-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi,

So I was one of the lucky people who received two codes from NewEgg for purchasing two GTX 980s.

The question is, when will Ubisoft send the codes for the games? Because all I got when I bought Far Cry 4 and AC Unity were confirmations that I had bought the games for $00.00.

I didn't actually get any digital codes?

Beschikbaar
11-08-2014, 09:47 AM
You get them on lauch day i guess.

Anykeyer
11-08-2014, 10:40 AM
If you used Ubishop then your cdkey will be automatically added to your account. This usually happens at the moment game is released.

Mr_Shade
11-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi,

So I was one of the lucky people who received two codes from NewEgg for purchasing two GTX 980s.

The question is, when will Ubisoft send the codes for the games? Because all I got when I bought Far Cry 4 and AC Unity were confirmations that I had bought the games for $00.00.

I didn't actually get any digital codes?
Hi,

Any digital PC download purchase from the Ubishop - will be added to the Uplay account you ordered them on, on release day.

If you have an order confirmation email, then your order s confirmed and it will appear ;)

InfinityGB
11-09-2014, 10:33 PM
If i pre ordered assassins creed unity on disk for pc to i get my activation code for uplay when my game arrives at my house or does it get emailed to me?
Thanks to anyone who answers this for me..

Bahjabroni
11-09-2014, 11:07 PM
If i pre ordered assassins creed unity on disk for pc to i get my activation code for uplay when my game arrives at my house or does it get emailed to me?

In my experience with physical versions, the game typically comes with a card or slip of paper inside the box with the key on it. You're almost certainly waiting for the game to arrive.

Green_Reaper
11-09-2014, 11:42 PM

It's going to be on a small leaflet/manual inside the dvd case. The thing they typically email you are codes for pre-order bonuses, if you pre-ordered.

InfinityGB
11-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Ok thank you for the reply's

D_cover
11-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I'm also getting concerned about the game shipping as well. Wouldn't hurt for them to dispatch now physical copies since they need come from over seas. I would of hope to of got a e-mail today but it seems unlikely now. :(

Mr_Shade
11-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Speaking of the UK release, that's not until Friday, so still plenty of time for it to be sent and arrive on release day ;)

KingRobertXI
11-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Speaking of the UK release, that's not until Friday, so still plenty of time for it to be sent and arrive on release day ;)

So buying the Game with Nvidia Action was the biggest Mistake we ever made?

I am from EU and can't preload then? So I guess I have to take the "other" ways =(

wichking
11-10-2014, 03:11 PM
So when you get the game via nvidea you cant use the preload? iam disapointed

Bahjabroni
11-10-2014, 04:04 PM
So when you get the game via nvidea you cant use the preload? iam disapointed

It depends where you are. If you're in the US, no. Only people in regions where the game comes out on the 13th can preload at all. If you're in the US its out in less than a day.

I am from EU and can't preload then? So I guess I have to take the "other" ways =(

You need to restart uPlay. Theres an update that it requires for the preload in those regions to show up.

Are you seriously threatening piracy in case you cant PRELOAD? lol

LordMackoo
11-10-2014, 07:15 PM

From the information I got from Support not only we won't be able to pre-download (well they said they are not sure and if it will be possible they will write and email), the version you are getting by using Nvidia code does not contain the pre-order extras (DLC and other stuff).
So yeah, that might have been a mistake after all...

wichking
11-10-2014, 07:43 PM
well nvidea stuff is basicly same copy of uplay you just dont pay for it. I figured as much you cant predownlaod it as far as your order is not complete( in ubishop)
SO as soon as it gets compelted( no idea when it will for me tbh) you can start the preload. Now my question is: HOW long does an order completion takes

LordMackoo
11-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Well, according to the message I have received from the Support, this is not the same copy...
They stated that you need to use special link to buy the game with Nvidia code, so the game is not the same as people got trough UbiShop.
So the games will be added to our account's at the launch date (which mean no pre-download for us).
I have also specifically asked about the DLC and they said that the game from Nvidia promotion comes without any extra stuff...

wichking
11-10-2014, 07:58 PM
well i dotn care for the extra stuff i just want the game in time.. but well typical ubisoft. they fck up stuff every time :S i mean why not just let us preload it as anyone else or make a notification thatw e cant preload with the promo code.. i hope someone else can upload the cliebt so i can start preload