PDA

View Full Version : ACU on Twitch now [SPOILERS]

strigoi1958
11-07-2014, 06:34 PM
I followed a link posted on here to twitch and a guy is playing Unity on the xbone... he's not following the missions or anything but just showing weapons menus etc... and how beautiful the game is even at 900p

Don't look if you are waiting to discover the game yourself and I cannot guarantee his remarks about no spoilers... just environment and moving around.

http://www.twitch.tv/keralis

Voyager456
11-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the link

strigoi1958
11-07-2014, 06:46 PM
2 BIG WARNINGS

1. There are bits of small missions just killing and locating so avoid...

2. This is incredible... if you think you have ever played a huge beautiful open world game before.... you have not... I am lost for words to describe how impossibly great Unity looks... in one way I wish I had waited until I started playing... so choose wisely...

Altair1789
11-07-2014, 06:48 PM
It seems to have some fps problems. It looks great though

strigoi1958
11-07-2014, 06:52 PM
It seems to have some fps problems. It looks great though

it might be the stream or the huge number of people on screen ? it is amazing though I'm completely stunned

Voyager456
11-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Stream just finished looks prety damn good altough im realy dissapointed by the lack of ambient music:(..... now waiting for pc benchmarks lets hope those min specs are overexaggerated because if they arent its going to get ugly.

strigoi1958
11-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Talking about the quality on show SPOILER
I could see before it was going to be huge but this is beyond huge it's .... EPIC... the detail in fire, the reflections, the lighting is stunning the dirty streets the aging on the buildings and objects the number of people as far as you can see in every direction.... are all incedible but I've said it before... the ability to enter exit building through various windows and doors without a loading screen or animation..... is amazing and it is something that possibly will get overlooked but I hope it gets a lot of recognition...

Dag_B
11-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Talking about the quality on show SPOILER
I could see before it was going to be huge but this is beyond huge it's .... EPIC... the detail in fire, the reflections, the lighting is stunning the dirty streets the aging on the buildings and objects the number of people as far as you can see in every direction.... are all incedible but I've said it before... the ability to enter exit building through various windows and doors without a loading screen or animation..... is amazing and it is something that possibly will get overlooked but I hope it gets a lot of recognition...
Oh and all the clipping errors and glitches. :rolleyes: