PDA

View Full Version : It's time to question the Creed

bladeblunterie
11-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Not sure if it's just me but has anyone else noticed the link on the Assassinscreed.com page that says "It's time to question the Creed"? It lloks good but it only seems to be available to our French-speaking cousins, it basically goes through all the assassinations from all the AC games, looks slick but I so wish I could understand it in English :confused:

PhilyG213
11-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Not sure if it's just me but has anyone else noticed the link on the Assassinscreed.com page that says "It's time to question the Creed"? It lloks good but it only seems to be available to our French-speaking cousins, it basically goes through all the assassinations from all the AC games, looks slick but I so wish I could understand it in English :confused:

It actually works with other languages as well. I tried it yesterday and it was in german language. English may work too but it was german for me bc yea I live in Austria haha

strigoi1958
11-07-2014, 03:41 PM

can you post a link I can't find it.

bladeblunterie
11-07-2014, 03:56 PM
I still can't get it to go to English but after viewing the assassinations Shaun and the girl speak English. it's really quite good:

http://www.assassinscreedrogue.com/fr-fr/assassination/

AntiChrist7
11-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Just change the fr-fr in the link to en-en, or to nl-nl if you're dutch.

But yeah, it was interesting

bladeblunterie
11-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Yeah, tried that with en-GB and en-US but still kicks in as French sadly

strigoi1958
11-07-2014, 05:13 PM
here you go... http://www.assassinscreedrogue.com/en-gb/ you just needed to remove the end bit as well :D hope that helps