PDA

View Full Version : ALL of the USA? (DLC question)

festiveAD
11-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Paranoid gamer here!

Please tell me that the retail / physical copy of the game will have the whole USA available!
I got the code for the up-coming BETA, and noticed that only a portion of the US will be playable.

Do we get the full map with the game, or do we have to buy DLC to get access to the West Coat, etc? If we have to buy DLC to get the full map... hmmmm.... not good.
I think / hope you understand what I mean. Bare in mind my last purchase was the DLC baiting Destiny, hence my worries.

Anyway. This is my most anticipated game of 2014. Please be good! In my head this is Driver: SF but bigger. If it's close to that i'll **** my **** ;)

Gukjja
11-05-2014, 01:17 PM
The whole map is available in the beta, but the missions and skills are only available in the Midwest and some in the East Coast. In the full game however, everything will be avilable.

festiveAD
11-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the confirmation.

Driver wise i just meant the handling, but i appreciate your help and comment. Still looking forward to the hilly streets of SF in this game though. (The original Driver, Survival in SF was so fun!).

Great news anyway. Big thumbs up to all involved with The Crew. It looks great and i cannot wait to try out the BETA tomorrow.

iFartzz
11-05-2014, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=festiveAD;10308806]Thanks for the confirmation.

Still looking forward to the hilly streets of SF in this game though. (The original Driver, Survival in SF was so fun!).

Hate breaking it to you, but SF in The Crew isn't all that hilly. It's there of course, but it's not as "extreme" as in Driver. Still good though, and the rest of the cities kinda compensate for it. Heck, if you want hilly environments, go climb the Rockies. A mate and I did that and then blasted down the side of it, which is covered in forests.. It's pretty sweet :D