PDA

View Full Version : Do buyers of the AC Unity Xbox One bundle get the preorder bonuses for Unity?

Riku_Kurosaki15
11-05-2014, 06:03 AM
Hi, I bought the AC Unity Xbox One bundle on Sunday on Amazon. While browsing the listing for AC Unity the game itself I noticed there were preorder bonuses. I contacted Amazon about whether or not I was eligible to receive the preorder stuff if I bought the bundle. They told me I would receive an email with a code when my console shipped. Well it shipped on Monday and I got it earlier today but I still have not received any kind of email from Amazon with a code for the preorder stuff and the only codes in the box were the download codes for AC Black Flag and AC Unity. Shouldn't I get the preorder stuff since I technically preordered the game in a bundle?

Thanks for any help.

OpticSpecs
11-05-2014, 03:19 PM
I believe not.

I recommend getting the season pass, because you will most likely get the pre-order ULC'S and DLC's with it. (for both games)

Dag_B
11-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Isn't the season pass in this? At least some of the bundles are in the season pass.

But yes, it is possible, all digital editions of the games are excluded from their preorder stuff. Totally possible that they excluded the bundle too. In german Amazon I only say the preorder thing for standard, special, bastille edition and pocket watch bundle.