PDA

View Full Version : Trials Fusion MP Update with ANBA

RoguishRonin
11-04-2014, 11:11 PM
You've asked, and here's ANBA with some info on Trials Fusion's MP Mode, as well as when you can expect it. This isn't the full article, but you can certainly find a link to that at the bottom of this post.

The Evolution of Multiplayer

Before telling you where we’ve gone with multiplayer, we want you to see how we’ve learned from and improved upon the online multiplayer in Trials Evolution. Evolution was the first time online multiplayer was included in a Trials game, and the two online multiplayer modes in Evolution were originally single-player modes that we converted to work for multiplayer. While the experience was fun, we knew we could do even better with a mode built from the ground up exclusively for multiplayer.

We were somewhat limited with what we could create after having With Trials Evolution, we had used every available resource on the Xbox 360, so our first multiplayer mode in that game (“single driving lane”) was based on a career mode. We used ghost riders to depict the competition but noticed that while they were meant to be unobtrusive, they were still distracting and blocked players’ views. Also, if you were too far ahead or behind, it felt like you were racing alone.

Trials Fusion

The second mode we created was similar to the Local Multiplayer mode, with four players riding side by side on identical driving lanes. The problem became the placement of the camera; it was randomly determined who was in the front of the screen and whoever was chosen had the best visibility. If you were in the back of the pack the camera was sometimes so far away it became hard to drive and see. While this isn’t typically a problem in Local Multiplayer when you’re with friends, yelling and having fun – it didn’t translate well online, where it could feel remote and unfair.

Overall we weren’t fully satisfied with these multiplayer modes, and the players agreed. Our statistics showed that players only spent10% of their time in the multiplayer, and of that only 3.8% was spent in public multiplayer. In comparison, 33% of our players in Trials Fusion are using Track Central daily and more than 40% have tried Local Supercross. This lack of engagement with multiplayer in Evolution is the reason we redesigned multiplayer to provide a superior racing experience.

Not enough? Please check out the Ubisoft Blog post by none other than ANBA himself, Mr. Antti Ilvessuo (http://blog.ubi.com/trials-fusion-multiplayer-update).

Hairy Cabbage
11-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Seriously hyped!!!

ObeseSpectator
11-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Looks rad, hopefully the debbie downers that doubted multiplayer would ever come out will start singing a different tune.

TheSlimReeper
11-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Cool, looking forward to it, can't say how much yet, since there is limited information out at this point but I am totally going to keep my eye out for it. Thanks for the update!

puddinsworld
11-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Shifty, is there any chance you could get us a video of MP in action, even if it is just a little snippet? Stills are good, but you know we would like some more.....

Deagle
11-05-2014, 12:24 AM
If I understand correctly that there will be only supercross multiplayer. That is really disappointing. :/ Well, it is better than nothing, I guess :/

Psyhodelik
11-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Finally \o/ Alleluja \o/ Yipi kai hey \o/

IImayneII
11-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Very Interesting

rendering the rider in front was a very good idea.

still lot's of questions tough...

Hairy Cabbage
11-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Ok the Hype is over. I hate to sound greedy, but the information is rather uhh... lacking? You have basically told us that we are getting 8 player super cross which don't get me wrong, is nice, but what about the stuff we ACTUALLY care about? Is there a reason there was no mention of private single player maps? The tone given by the post in regards to this mode wasn't exactly great, it wouldn't surprise me at all if you guys left it out entirely... Big mistake if this turns out to be true.

VEGASTRASH
11-05-2014, 01:19 AM
So 8 players, instead of 4. You will be rendered in the first lane, so no bikes will get in front of your bike.
Is this it?
Would you really call this a HUGE revamping? 7 months for 4 more lanes and riding in the first lane? Really?

I'm not even trying to knock this, but just being truthful here. I have no dislike towards anyone at Redlynx...but I wonder who is the director of the show there.

RoguishRonin
11-05-2014, 02:24 AM
@bassline - there are a lot of questions, and a lot more information will be posted in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

@VEGASTRASH - Yes, it's a huge revamping. You've only seen the tip of the iceberg. :D

VEGASTRASH
11-05-2014, 02:59 AM
I may have spoke too soon. I hope there is a lot more. We're all for it.

Ch4er0n
11-05-2014, 03:06 AM
Seriously pumped to have news, I'm super glad you are sharing a 'tiny' bit with us. That said: so far it looks like 8 player supercross, are we actually going to get to play single player tracks in multiplayer? This is a PIVOTAL part of multi. Practice in single player, smash your friends in multi. Secondly, how will this work for playing multiplayer on custom tracks from TC, somehow I can't see duplicating the driveline 7 more times back in the distance would maintain the look the creator was trying to develop within their track. I should note that multi on customs is a huuuuuuuuge part of the community left on evo gold, so please don't cut this.

Still holding out hope

Core2TOM
11-05-2014, 03:23 AM
8 players: ok why not
my rider always in the first lane: thats really nice!
multiplayer at the end of 2014: finally
but... is this 8-player mode still supercross? or is it a new mode?
if its still supercross: what will happen to already uploaded 4-player supercross tracks, if you try to play them with 8 players?
if its a new mode: i dont think anyone will be building 4-player supercross tracks anymore (?)

http://blog.ubi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/gameplay2.jpg

i dont expect any answers to this, but here are some of my wishes:

private mode (!) i want to play with my friends and not just with random players
test your tracks with friends before uploading them
enable the b-button in supercross. last time i played local supercross the b-button was disabled and it felt just wrong
all gamemodes (trials, skillgame, supercross, fmx) playable with up to 8 players online
the editor should check automatically that all 8 lanes are identical (if thats possible somehow) i remember many bad sx tracks on evo, only playable on lane 1... maybe if you press the right stick you snap any object to the closest lane AND if you hold the right stick down the object will be copied to all other lanes (dont know if that would make sense)
specator mode
in the lobby the host is selecting the tracks, but everyone else should have the option to send him track suggestions in a small menu.
a poll in the lobby for the next track

Jongie
11-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Finally some news about multiplayer. Thanks! :D

En0-
11-05-2014, 09:36 AM
but... is this 8-player mode still supercross? or is it a new mode?

We can remove the doubt here as it's not clear in the post: it's a totally new mode. You can't use online multiplayer tracks to run a local multiplayer race and you can't use a local multiplayer track to run an online multiplayer race. The reason is that both mode have different "goals" in terms of fun and are not built for the same audience/context.

From the article:

The second mode we created was similar to the Local Multiplayer mode, with four players riding side by side on identical driving lanes. The problem became the placement of the camera; it was randomly determined who was in the front of the screen and whoever was chosen had the best visibility. If you were in the back of the pack the camera was sometimes so far away it became hard to drive and see. While this isn’t typically a problem in Local Multiplayer when you’re with friends, yelling and having fun – it didn’t translate well online, where it could feel remote and unfair.

And it has been said here a while ago: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/917385-Good-track-for-Local?p=10268911&viewfull=1#post10268911

empecee
11-05-2014, 09:50 AM
cant wait for all these amazing 8 laned tracks to appear on tc .

Hairy Cabbage
11-05-2014, 12:22 PM
I understand that more information will be revealed "in the coming weeks", but would it.at.all be possible give a yes or no to a few questions because the article is a bit confusing and has me just a tad concerned as to what we will actually be seeing in MP.

- can we still play single player tracks in mp?

- will we be able to play custom tracks in mp?

- will we be able to build these new 8 player maps?

- will any custom supercross maps be playable online (not in the 8p mode)

If the first two are a no then then we are going to have a SERIOUS issue on our hands. The article had quite a negative view towards sp style mp and that is why this is seriously concorning... Thats why i would appreciate an answer to these questions if at all possible to put my mind at ease (or cause me to stop playing trials).

Thanks.

En0-
11-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Hi Jonny,

About the 3rd question: You'll be able to build online multiplayer tracks (that's what Trials is based on).
About the 4th question: Check my previous post in this thread.

About Single Player tracks in MP (Evo-like, ghost mode), it's not the priority at the moment as we want a strong Multiplayer experience (as explained in the article):
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/932749-Ghost-mode-multiplayer?p=10270764&viewfull=1#post10270764
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/892443-Public-Private-Multiplayer-Suggestions-For-Developers?p=10081244&viewfull=1#post10081244
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873743-Our-Commitment-to-Growing-and-Expanding-Trials-Fusion?p=10180028&viewfull=1#post10180028

We (Shogun/Badger/Shifty/myself) have played both and we all think what we have coming is really the best MP experience that have been done for Trials.

In the blog post you saw, we didn't explain everything yet but the new infos we wanted out were:
- The new MP looks like that for these reasons.
- We want to put it out before the end of the year.
- There is a beta on PC coming.

Honestly, before judging, play it :) I am totally confident with what we have.

Regards,

magimix2000
11-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Hi Jonny,

About the 3rd question: You'll be able to build online multiplayer tracks (that's what Trials is based on).

About Single Player tracks in MP (Evo-like, ghost mode), it's not the priority at the moment as we want a strong Multiplayer experience (as explained in the article):
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/932749-Ghost-mode-multiplayer?p=10270764&viewfull=1#post10270764
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/892443-Public-Private-Multiplayer-Suggestions-For-Developers?p=10081244&viewfull=1#post10081244
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873743-Our-Commitment-to-Growing-and-Expanding-Trials-Fusion?p=10180028&viewfull=1#post10180028

We (Shogun/Badger/Shifty/myself) have played both and we all think what we have coming is really the best MP experience that have been done for Trials.

In the blog post you saw, we didn't explain everything yet but the new infos we wanted out were:

Regards,

So there is to be no equivalent to the 'Trials MP' from Evo? No racing against ghosts on standard tracks? Regardless of other modes, that's a disappontment, to put it mildly.

En0-
11-05-2014, 01:52 PM
So there is to be no equivalent to the 'Trials MP' from Evo? No racing against ghosts on standard tracks? Regardless of other modes, that's a disappontment, to put it mildly.

At least, not in the updates that are coming before the end of the year.

And before being disappointed, try the new one :) We have other great things to reveal about the new MP that will come in the next communication.

magimix2000
11-05-2014, 01:58 PM
And before being disappointed, try the new one :) We have other great things to reveal about the new MP that will come in the next communication.

The thing I didn't like about Supercross MP in Evo was that it was't racing against ghosts on standard tracks. What has been described thus far doesn't make it any more racing against ghosts on standard tracks :p If there is still stuff to reveal, I say you guys should just show your hand. :cool: People have been waiting for months; it isn't a mystery to be savoured.

IImayneII
11-05-2014, 02:24 PM
The only thing I am really wondering for this new mode is

- If the rider for everyone is rendered on the first driving line, what happens if all the driving lines aren't perfectly the same when your opponents get rendered on your screen?

- We need an easy method to build all the those driving lines. As in, place an object on one, and it copies itself to all the other ones. Using snap for 8 driving lines will be highly annoying.

RoguishRonin
11-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Shifty, is there any chance you could get us a video of MP in action, even if it is just a little snippet? Stills are good, but you know we would like some more.....

There will absolutely be video on MP, but not today, man. We have a lot more info to come in the near future.

Ozy Be
11-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Great news, x8 looks crazy fun:)
My only question is about complexity and performance issues...
Its was very easy fill a complexity meter when putting down 4 lines,
Decoration just had to give way if technical (complex) lines were laid,
And if not properly tested in mp, Most wouldn't know about the lag and screen tear that will appear when a screen fills with bikes and riders,
So my question is;
Will we be able to pre-share test from local storage? or is TC going to be flooded with a lot of unplayable tracks?

Other than that (maybe un-necessary) concern, look awesome:Dcant wait for it!

xJamaicanX
11-05-2014, 03:19 PM

Hello Eno, to hear that ghost mode multiplayer is not a priority at Redlynx is truly heart breaking. I have patiently been waiting for online multiplayer to come to trials fusion, and I come to the forums every day to see the news. Although 8 player supercross may be fun, I was really looking forward to an Evo-style Ghost mode on single player tracks. When I played multiplayer on Evo, it helped to me get familiar with the tracks quickly and improved my skills for that track without feeling like I was grinding just to put up a good record. It was also Immensely fun and I have put so much time into it. I played supercross every now and then, but it wasn’t trials. I feel like you guys created a marvelous game that was Trials Evolution but did not and still do not realize that it was a Gem- especially the Trials/Hardcode trials online multiplayer modes. I guess I’ll wait to see what else is planned for online multiplayer- I hope there will atleast be online MP for custom tracks because I would really appreciate if my friends could test my tracks before I release them.

Hairy Cabbage
11-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Hi Jonny,

So what you are saying is, aside from the (what im assuming will be a) small amount of 8 players tracks we will be expected as a community to make EIGHT driving lines? That is going to be so hard to think of a good theme with space for 8 driving lines.... I look forward to playing countless garbage tracks... YAY.

Actually that doesnt answer my question. I asked if there will be a seporate ONLINE supercross mode in which CUSTOM tracks can be played. You basically just said we can still play supercross locally. The real question im asking is: Will anyone who has built supercross tracks in preperation for the online multyplayer be able to play those tracks online as they intended, or will they be SORELY disappointed when they have put work into a track for NO REASON. If they have wasted their time that is on YOUR (as a company) hands for being so STINGY with the information.

Regards,
So basically that's a no. Essentially, the one mode that PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS BEEN ASKING FOR MP THIS ENTIRE TIME wants, you have decided to leave it out because you don't think its the "Best MP Experience"? Wow, just Wow.

So using all of the information i have been given so far as a consumer i have learned: We will have around 10 tracks to play when MP releases unless people created them from scratch. Forget any amazing custom tracks that we were looking forward to racing our friends on because we cant play those. Is this really what you wanted your consumers to take from this information? i doubt it.

Trials Fusion is just one HUGE disappointment after another... You guys SERIOUSLY need to take a step back and listen to the people who are ACTUALLY STILL PLAYING YOUR GAME instead of trying to appeal to the masses that have no intention of playing your game for more than a few weeks.

En0-
11-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Hi xJamaicanx,

About the Evo-style Ghost mode, you can see in the article why we decided to focus on something else. In the next weeks, there will be more information that will show also what we have now. I am sure you'll have lot of fun with that. Please also not we didn't totally discarded the Evo-style Ghost game mode, it's just something that is not the priority.

About testing tracks before sharing, we're aware of the issue, we want to propose a solution (not this year) to be able to share with other players before uploading on Track Central. We haven't decided between the different solutions yet though. So I can't tell you what/how it will be, but it's clearly an improvement that is important.

When you'll have been able to try the new multiplayer mode, let us know what you think about it!

Cheers,

En0-
11-05-2014, 03:49 PM
@Jonny: Let's rediscuss when you have played it. :-)

I am really sure the new multiplayer mode has much more potential than the previous one and really fits the modern usage of online gaming... More info to come in the next weeks (videos, streams, the beta, etc...).

TheRealTeeHill
11-05-2014, 03:52 PM
after a naff day at work this has put a smile back on my face... looking forward to hearing more

Hairy Cabbage
11-05-2014, 04:03 PM

I am really sure the new multiplayer mode has much more potential than the previous one and really fits the modern usage of online gaming... More info to come in the next weeks (videos, streams, the beta, etc...).
Im sure the 8 player will be amazing, but thats not the point im making. I don't (or at least didn't) think you guys were really in a position to start experimenting with new game modes etc. before you have even given us the solid MP experience that we all know, love and most importantly, WANT. Apparently you guys seems to think you are in such a position though which is strange considering the anger you have caused with A LOT of aspects in this game as well as the LONG wait for MP in the first place.

The loss of this mode is going to upset a hell of a lot of people (your "stats" probably tell you otherwise though) and i just hope it works out for you guys. So many people bought fusion based on how amazing Evo was. I wonder how many people will be buying the next game in the trials series based on Fusion.

cameronb91
11-05-2014, 04:07 PM

Im sure most people will enjoy it and it will be a good mode, but I'm sure most of us hardcore players were looking forward to racing each other on custom extremes and ninjas. The ghost mode may have not been the best experience but it was fun to play with endless possibilities with the amount of tracks that could be played with friends.

Jeruhnq
11-05-2014, 04:10 PM
A NEWS ABOUT THE MP !! I'M SHOCKED !

I remember asking to get more players in MP (8 precisely) in the old suggestions thread, glad you did it :)
But I have a little doubt about this new multiplayer ...

Hope to see more informations very^10 soon :o

damassacre
11-05-2014, 04:31 PM
I have to agree with Jonny here. The lack of MP on single player custom tracks is going to be a BIG disappointment, regardless of how "amazing" the new 8-player supercross will be. I really hope this won't end up being the tournaments shenanigans all over again: taking a mode that people loved and completely ruining it due to poor decision making/prioritisation.

Just looking at trials evolution youtube channels(including redlynx streams) you can see that the most played online mode was ghost mode on custom tracks. This is because most tracks on TC are single player. People want to be able to play against their friends in real time on these amazing custom tracks. That was the best part of MP. There weren't as many supercross tracks because putting down 4-lanes is extra work, and puts the rider further away from the deco, making the track theme that much harder to implement. 8 lanes is going to be even harder, which means there'll be a less proportion of online supercross tracks than there were in evolution. And IMO that's the potentially huge problem here. There just won't be enough new tracks to play MP on. In the mean time there'll be a huge catalogue of single player customs just sitting there.

funktastic-
11-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Im not all that bothered about Mp as im bad at the game anyway but its always good to see new things. I can understands peoples views on not getting what they had but i must admit , this fusion does go out to a wider audience , evo was just pc and xbox wasn't it , now its also on ps4 and i would imagine with the ps4 being totally the supreme platform of them all then i can understand why a better system was needed because us ps4 gamers dont settle for just ok we want to be amazed. :p. joking aside it is a different time for gaming especially online gaming and i agree , you should move with the times and use the capabilities of the next gen platform and i hope this shows within this future release also.

there is one thing though ,

Get it out already ;) its begining to bore me :p

En0-
11-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Hi,

I saw in one of the post "The loss of the previous MP", it's not lost, it's just not what comes next :)

Now, we'll explain also in videos/streams/beta what we couldn't do before but we can do with this new MP.
But just with the information you have, I am quite sure you can already imagine the options that are now opened for players and competitive gaming :)

Cheers,

Hairy Cabbage
11-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi,

I saw in one of the post "The loss of the previous MP", it's not lost, it's just not what comes next :)

Now, we'll explain also in videos/streams/beta what we couldn't do before but we can do with this new MP.
But just with the information you have, I am quite sure you can already imagine the options that are now opened for players and competitive gaming :)

Cheers,
You cant genuinely be this blind, you just cant.

your right, we can see the "options" that are opened up to players. We can see that we will only have a handful of tracks to play. We can see that we can no longer test out custom tracks with our friends. We can see we cant even PLAY our custom tracks with our friends. so many options.... you guys have outdone yourselves.

empecee
11-05-2014, 04:57 PM
You cant genuinely be this blind, you just cant.

your right, we can see the "options" that are opened up to players. We can see that we will only have a handful of tracks to play. We can see that we can no longer test out custom tracks with our friends. We can see we cant even PLAY our custom tracks with our friends. so many options.... you guys have outdone yourselves.

you wont win . they made the game they wanted to make .honest im not even bothered anymore . on a good note im getting a 360 again to play evo . :( sorry 4 using the e word ))same amount of players might aswell play the better game . itching to get building on there

Core2TOM
11-05-2014, 05:00 PM
About Single Player tracks in MP (Evo-like, ghost mode), it's not the priority at the moment

So there is to be no equivalent to the 'Trials MP' from Evo? No racing against ghosts on standard tracks?

prepare for the next ****storm on the forums, thats all im sayin... :rolleyes:

xJamaicanX
11-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Hi xJamaicanx,

About the Evo-style Ghost mode, you can see in the article why we decided to focus on something else. In the next weeks, there will be more information that will show also what we have now. I am sure you'll have lot of fun with that. Please also not we didn't totally discarded the Evo-style Ghost game mode, it's just something that is not the priority.

About testing tracks before sharing, we're aware of the issue, we want to propose a solution (not this year) to be able to share with other players before uploading on Track Central. We haven't decided between the different solutions yet though. So I can't tell you what/how it will be, but it's clearly an improvement that is important.

When you'll have been able to try the new multiplayer mode, let us know what you think about it!

Cheers,
Thanks for the response Eno but why should online MP for custom tracks take so long and why is supercross priority over it? Just before fusion was released, you had a track building competition to build a track based on what we've seen so far of fusion and you specifically advised us to invite our friends to test the track. This tells me that you know the importance of the feature. I don't know what else to say buy that I'm mind boggled at the decisions being made. I don't mean to come down hard on you or anyone else Eno. I'm just frustrated and I wish I could speak to someone there so you can hear the passion and emotion in my voice.
On another note, Let me be able to turn off fmx in the options menu so it doesn't interfere with my speed runs. Wait- nevermind the thought. It has already screwed up so many of my speedruns, I've stopped speed running all together.

IImayneII
11-05-2014, 06:14 PM
prepare for the next ****storm on the forums, thats all im sayin... :rolleyes:

Because why? It's not like complaining is going to change anything...if people don't get that by now...

They finally released some MP news, and multiplayer beta is coming to PC...This is a good thing.

Seriously, I don't get why people need to be so negative over everything...I know it's hard for you guys, but can't we have some positivism in here? I'm actually getting more annoyed with all the negativity than with the multiplayer delay at this point...

And half of the negativity is speculation anyways...at least wait until we know more

Gangly_
11-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Soooo we waited 6 months for 8 player supercross with an improved camera perspective? ha. Disappointment doesn't begin to describe it. I seriously hope that ghost mode and private multiplayer comes back in some update next year....

dealslv
11-05-2014, 08:07 PM
This company has a weird way of releasing information. Why wouldn't you just fully announce mp? Instead we have to sit for weeks and wonder what kind of mess this will be. Supercross tracks get boring quick for me. I was really looking forward to competing on sp and track central tracks but we get another limited announcement. Why not just release all the details and specs now. Are you trying to create a controversy to make headlines on n4g? Is this a marketing gimmick to get people to check the website more frequently? Release the info so we can just accept it already and move on.

S-Wallis
11-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Unbelievable! I can't believe that single player tracks for online mp won't be available straight away (if ever)!

I love beating my friends in real time on tracks like inferno 3, dark city... Actually, all of the extreme tracks on Evo. They had better times on lb, but I'd beat them more often than not because their lb time was either lucky, or they just played it over and over again until they beat my time.

But now we can't race the extremes online. Not to mention the fact that we can't play the amazing single drive line tracks on track central.

I'm sure I'll like the new mode, but I'll miss playing single player tracks online. Disappointed, to say the least!

TeriXeri
11-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Very cool, with the player rider on the front this can work for Extreme tracks even & it's also more fair to each player to be in the same situation.

This takes supercross to a level where local multi can't, or even the old supercross

It will eliminate camera issues/checkpoint issues with things like overhead objects that'd would otherwise block like lane 4's camera due to the perspective.

I can definately see myself building for this mode.

The moment when I saw 8 players I thought up a new word : Hypercross :)

funktastic-
11-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Because why? It's not like complaining is going to change anything...if people don't get that by now...

They finally released some MP news, and multiplayer beta is coming to PC...This is a good thing.

Seriously, I don't get why people need to be so negative over everything...I know it's hard for you guys, but can't we have some positivism in here? I'm actually getting more annoyed with all the negativity than with the multiplayer delay at this point...

And half of the negativity is speculation anyways...at least wait until we know more

You shouldn't always asume that complaining about something is a negative thing. Its very positive that people are passionate about this game and very positive that people have done this in the correct way and posted in a thread that is made for this purpose alone. Its a positive reaction to see that people feel they can complain in a manner which gives an outlet to anybodys frustration rather than just ranting and chucking the game in the bin.

A forum for a media source that is a retail sales item is for this purpose mainly , negativity is the whole reason why forums like this one work because they give the other side of the coin to balance peoples emotional points to an online gaming community if not you would have allsorts of comeback within the game itself. I like the fact we have a place to moan and wine otherwise it will spill out into the place we dont want it to be and thats track central. Its everyones god given right to complain if they are not satisfied with something they have paid for nevermind how many times they want to. I my self never read anyones moan or complain as negative. Its a very positive thing to happen or things will never get sorted and never change for the better.

Its what is taken by the indevidual at the time of reading the posts , its the person reading them that chooses if they are negative or not in a virtual world nevermind what they say or the meaning behind it because nobody actually really knows in what manner the person is speaking in or tone maybe.

So chill dude take whatever one says in a positive way because at the end of everything , its all about trying to get the best out of this game. How much more positive and collective can you be:)

empecee
11-05-2014, 09:38 PM
nice to see the usuall sheep happy .

ObeseSpectator
11-05-2014, 10:17 PM
nice to see the usuall sheep happy .

One can express their enthusiasm for new multiplayer information while still retaining any grievances they might have for what it's lacking. Labeling others "sheep" is unnecessarily demeaning, I doubt many here are so blind to the games faults as you might think.

YeahimAwesome
11-05-2014, 11:00 PM
So, we just waited over half a year for... 8-player Supercross? ...It's a good thing I'm pretty much done with Fusion, or I would be really upset right now.
Did people actually play Supercross on Evo? I thought that mode was for when you were drunk, and wanted to use the Micro Donkey to beat some little kids.

I doubt I will ever play Multiplayer, but good luck with it UbiLynx!
I hope it doesn't fail as bad as your new Tournaments feature did... That was just awkward, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BxH6-n5_E8

Oh one last thing, the next time you are thinking about adding a new feature to Fusion. Don't ask for your fans feedback/suggestions, you obviously don't listen to us.
Just keep trying to snag them PewDiePie fans.

IImayneII
11-05-2014, 11:57 PM
One can express their enthusiasm for new multiplayer information while still retaining any grievances they might have for what it's lacking. Labeling others "sheep" is unnecessarily demeaning, I doubt many here are so blind to the games faults as you might think.

At least someone gets it...

empecee
11-06-2014, 12:11 AM

interesting point thanks for that ,

pad3
11-06-2014, 01:07 AM
Not really what I expected. I was a little eager to test my few skills on SP tracks. :p
And I agree, it will still lack a way to run a one line track in MP mode.

But, serioulsly, this looks really fun! Really good work on a way to harmonize SP and MP game play with the camera position.
En0 spoke about possibilities, I can see maybe (I could be dreaming...)
- No wait at check points
- Up to 8. So, why not 2, or 5, or...
- Triggers, tracks modifications
- Crossing lines

I am not a builder, but I think RedLynx really cares about the editor since, well, they use it :)
So there should be shortcuts to copy, remove, align objects/lines
I can also understand the increase of difficulty due to the different perspective.

Finally, just a little concerned about 2 points:
- The number of tracks we will be able to play at release
- If friends groups will be implemented, and eventually private matches :rolleyes:

I thinks the number of TC tracks should depend on things like that.

Hope to see more soon.

BiG_SH0T_ROB
11-06-2014, 01:32 AM
So, we just waited over half a year for... 8-player Supercross? ...It's a good thing I'm pretty much done with Fusion, or I would be really upset right now.
Did people actually play Supercross on Evo? I thought that mode was for when you were drunk, and wanted to use the Micro Donkey to beat some little kids.

I doubt I will ever play Multiplayer, but good luck with it UbiLynx!
I hope it doesn't fail as bad as your new Tournaments feature did... That was just awkward, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BxH6-n5_E8

Oh one last thing, the next time you are thinking about adding a new feature to Fusion. Don't ask for your fans feedback/suggestions, you obviously don't listen to us.
Just keep trying to snag them PewDiePie fans.

+1 i agree with this entire post.

I wont be playing multiplayer if its not on serious tracks.
Honestly i wasn't even sure i was going to play Fusion Mp much anyway since theres not that many in-game tracks i enjoy playing.
I kinda gave up on playing Trials as my main game. X1 TC is halfway dead and i barely touched the last 2 DLC packs.
Now that i know there wont even be a real hardcore multiplayer mode with hard and extreme tracks i can move on in peace and not feel too bad about it.

Good luck to RedLynx and i hope everyone who likes supercross will have a blast playing the new multiplayer.

Edit:
8 player Trials Mp does sound pretty awesome though, good job guys :)

Retribution
11-06-2014, 01:38 AM
Looks alright to me. Timing couldnt be worse. You cant really expect to compete with the new holiday games such as AW, MCC, etc.

FlowRiderX
11-06-2014, 04:44 AM
That mode is impressive all that mirroring going on there must be perfectly synced. Overall sounds awsm especially since 8 riders offer more of a challenge and far more individual placement. :)) Probably combined with a faster multiplayer upranking system etc. :D

There are certain aspects I am unsure about though, I know they are probably gonna get answered soon but well I am gonna ask them anyway :') :

1. Are the riders all riding on the same lane and are then mirrored on other lanes or are the different lanes just displayed at front? Is this entire thing basically based on the replay function which is extended to instantly show 8 players?

2. With Multiplayer Release will there exclusively be this mode or other modes as well? :)) I know it was said that Ghost mode is out but I just wondered :D

3. Won't the backround decoration be too far away to properly see or will you split decoration in most maps into groups of four leaving a gap between Group A and B?

4. Is it easy to copy remove an entire lane with all objects in the editor that are placed on the lane? I thought this way you could easily make local and online " supercross" interlinked. Meaning that you download one track and the riding lines chosen by the creator only get shown in local mp and all get displayed in online mp. More of a recommendation actually.:D Since all riding lines need to be more or less the same you could just remove all objects that only appear on one driving line.

All in all seems to be a fun multiplayer heading up. :)) In my opinion what Redlynx does they do right this time.
I am enthusiastic about multiplayer I just want to make clear that even if everything turns out for the best and I think Redlynx is going to keep their promise making this a more than worthy entry of the Trials series plz plz never ever release a game in the state Trials Fusion was at it's origin ever again. Finish your games be proud of them and load them with all the neat features and ideas you can come up with as you have more than proven and really only if you yourself can say you are happy release them into the wild.

Psyhodelik
11-06-2014, 10:26 AM
I like the term "Hypercross" for 8 players Cross ^^

Anyway, for the Multi Player on Single Track. It will be awesome to simple duplicate the line 7 more time like Hypercross but on Single Track.

There will be no problem of ghost blocking ours views and imagine Inferno 4 with 8 track line and all ours Friends at the same time in this epic battle.

This will be not a Evolution, but a Revolution and we can finally sing Welcome to the Futur with hapiness and fun \o/

I really hope for that feature in the future.

JolanXBL
11-06-2014, 11:11 AM
The only thing I am really wondering for this new mode is - If the rider for everyone is rendered on the first driving line, what happens if all the driving lines aren't perfectly the same when your opponents get rendered on your screen?
I need to know this also. If lines 1-8 are all different, won't the friend clones on your screen screw up constantly?

This brings me to the next question. We have seen screenshots about this 8-player Supercross, but is it really Supercross... or has the first driving line been duplicated up to 7 times automatically and placed behind each other? This would explain how the other riders could not fault due to a troll or not properly tested track. I mean, how do you test an 8-player track when you don't have that many friends on at once?

Yes, it's a huge revamping. You've only seen the tip of the iceberg. :D
All this complaining, and certain someone's especially love to use the phrase "You don't listen to us". Well listen to Shifty, and stop Specul-hating!

Also, I liked the ghosts, they didn't get in my way. The ghosts waited for me to catch up, and I for them. We could see each other fault, and teach how to perform a trick or pass an obstacle by visual example.
This mention about feeling lonely on a single driving line... well... if I'm always going to be in the foreground, it'll feel like I am alone, not part of the group :(. I will be on the outside; the edge. While everyone else is swimming together, I will be off the court, running along the fence wishing they would invite me in to play too.. :(. At least with the random positioning, everyone had a chance to be in the middle.

Locks04
11-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Two unbelievable things just happened on this forum!!

1- RedLynx gives informations about MP !!
2- They tells us that the mode we are all waiting for (I mean playing single custom tracks with friends/opponents. You see? the core of Trials multiplayer whatever your stats can tell) is not a priority...

It's a big disappointment for a major part of the community.

This mode was perfectly designed for players of every level to improve and have fun together.
I remember when I just came to EVO, all the advices i got from experimented players on custom tracks. It was only possible because they coul'd see my ghost and tell/show me directly what I was doing wrong.
For High level ninjas? Exactly the same! They could play "impossible" track together discussing the way to get it right.

This is why I think you just made a big mistake! This mode was an incredible way to raise the general level of the community, and improvment is why we keep on playing Trials.

It was also a good way to share tracks with other people so good builders coul'd get a higher visibility.

Hope you won't be blind to what's has already been said multiples times the last few hours, Single track multiplayer was A GREAT feature and everyone is hoping to play it again on Fusion.

Regarding 8 players Supercross, all the stuff you just announced are really good and i'm looking forward to play it, but the other side of the announce was too big of a disappointment.

Regards

shakeyclaret
11-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Personally im not a big fan of supercross but 8 players with the introduction of teams could be good.
I was hoping for normal hc mp with the addition that if you beat your pb on a track it gets recorded to the track lb

funktastic-
11-06-2014, 02:08 PM

This does not make any sense ?

Why would a person post a positive point about something without adding the grievances they might have for what its lacking ?. Why would a person express any enthusiasm for something that has cost them money without also expressing what is lacking from something that has cost them £. This does not make any sense whats so ever and pc could have been a little more clearer and a better choice of words used but he is right and you have just stated this your self. If you are not happy with something like you and bassline have expressed then you mention this in a post on a thread like this ( why wouldn't you ? ). To keep quite as you explained is in a form being a sheep , saying nothing does nothing for the game , for the quality of play and just agreeing with the makers is for what point exactly.

Infact its people of high building standards and so forth to speak up for fans who actually play their tracks. Top quality builders like your self and bassline should be giving your greivences and not staying silent. For what reason alone would silence do anyone any good ?

Speak up for your fans , they play your tracks or is that forgotten:p

I am looking forward to the new mp but not bothered really about how its done because this is my first game so maybe i shouldn't have posted on here and my agenda maybe is not all that good for this thread but i don't like people thoughts like mpc being put down when atleast he said what he was thinking and not what sounds best to suit them up stairs. They will still like you its ok to dissagree or to have a different opinion. There obviously is a massive dissagreement about MP and im not sure that actually anybody can give any credit to a company on this one about its Mp activity. To do this is an obvious decleration of singing in tune when there has been so much wrong with the MP. Even the devs know that they have failed " at the moment on this one ". Hopefully the actualy release of it will change peoples mind and much will be liked about it all.

Mpc should not be made to feel he was wrong for pointing out that people should not stay quite , especially by top quality builder who have a good standing within this game. After all he is also a quality builder and deserves the same respect as anyone else.

There will be a riot about the mp the devs know this and are capable of handling it as they have done with fusion so far in the way they do. That is what we call online gaming.

hope this isnt taken in the wrong manner because its only meant because i dont see any need for not speaking up within a gaming community people are being sheep ( cant think of a more approriate word ) and this happens within this community far to much. Its not real life people online is virtual.:p

I shall finish with repeating that people are not blind to the games faults as you state yet why are people choosing like you state to be silent on them ?. This does not make any sense and only fuels mpcs statment and give it more credibility. If your not wanting to say whats wrong with the game then i wonder why ? because for me makes no sense whats so ever to buy something and put up with things that are wrong with it when the devs give places like this one for these reasons. There is plenty of places all over the forum to help them know what we " the consumer " are not happy with. So why stay silent and let these things continue. I would think anyone who was passionate about something then they try to get the most out of it.

Thinki need to learn more meaning words than i wouldnt have to type out a massive post. lol:p

EmptyBottle4
11-06-2014, 03:05 PM
lol...
Bought the game on release for this "ghost-multiplayer" thingy...
(it was the only mode my friends and i wanted to play. this motocross-multiplayerpart was too boring)
Now 7 Month later you tell me that exactly this mode is not coming 2014? :D
i'm glad i didn't bought copies for my friends. :D
"At least, not in the updates that are coming before the end of the year."

But at least the PC-players get a BETA.
Oh wait, does this mean the Multiplayer for PC comes 1Week later like it was with the game? :D

IImayneII
11-06-2014, 03:55 PM
I shall finish with repeating that people are not blind to the games faults as you state yet why are people choosing like you state to be silent on them

Nobody said you need to be silent about them. The point is, this post was to announce a small part of what mp is going to be and to show off a new game mode that will come before the end of the year, with a PC beta. There will be opportunities enough to question things in the upcoming weeks, or in other posts, like this one, http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/942855-Redlynx-please. An announcement thread is no place for rants mostly based off speculations. I understand people are passionate about the game, and so am I, but that doesn't mean you have to be negative on everything. I already added 2 questions in a post here of things that concern me, but it is not a rant of negativity like most are doing....You can look at all my past posts if you want, I have mentioned several times things that concern me about the game and supported other people's concerns, but in a respectfull and constructive manner.

Do you really want players to come to the forum, see an announcement about multiplayer and all the replies are either rants or people blaming each other for being positive for once? Really?

This is still a community forum, sorry for trying to keep a positive vibe here once in a while. I am not going to support all the negativity in here because I'm blamed for being a sheep, that would just be hypocritical. I'll do what I think is right in my own way, with respect to the community, wich many seem to have lost.

RoguishRonin
11-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Posts that go against the forum rules will be removed and infractions given. Please, post your feedback and criticism, but do so in accordance to the rules.

funktastic-
11-07-2014, 02:26 AM
not sure if it was one of mine but if so then not to worry , i know sometimes they can come alittle close to the line but are certainly not meant in that way but rules is rules so if it has been then far enough thats cool.

bassline , when you look at it that way you right it doesn't look good for the forum and unfortunately we dont always think in them terms when posting on here because of how much interaction happens between alot of the people on here its like your amongst friends and tend to speak in more of a friend way than a passer bye if you can unerstand what i mean.

Dont take my points or concerns to heart , although they are meant and my points are valid sometimes they are only spoken within an online voice. Im the first to agree that i can say far too much than i proberbly should sometimes , im 40 and still hot headed lol. Im not sure a 40 year old should be ranting over a computer game anyway but it keeps me amused. I personely am happy with what they bring out anything is good for me because i have not played the others.

I just like to engage in things within the community and thats what was happening at the time and what i thought at the time ,

Things do seem a little negative around here but that cant all be down do us the gamers though , this must reflect the state of this game at the moment and how people see it. anyway i have moaned enough today and thanx for replying to my post regarding this in a decent manner much appreciated :)

geordiedeviant
11-07-2014, 06:19 PM
I'm quite looking forward to this.
Now all we need is the return of the supercross king *cough* Donkey *cough* and we are good to go.

I'm interested to find out how this works in terms of each driving line being the same and how that is enforced. Are the days of having to make sure each drive line was possible to complete gone? Does this render only the first lane of a supercross track nessecary to be completed as effectively that's the only line the player will be riding?

Hyped. Looking forward to some MP rantings and banter.

attila-999
11-07-2014, 08:15 PM
all this new technology for the 8 player multiplayer is great! (first camera person, opponents of visibility ... bravo)

Congratulations, but ... my English is not my native language translator, no!
(I'll file a complaint against Google), you see (and you banned me for this) I call you stupid ... mistake ... it was quite the opposite .... I really wanted to say, I will love it!

you are the best continue to amaze us!
I really like the tracks in the center track ... a wonder to all floors
I really like "Pewdiepie" and I await his return (on trials, the game) really looking forward ... an amazing guy who take this game for "free", with so much Enthusiasm

I'm sure I'm really loving the multiplayer, made by you without listening to us, regardless of a fan club (trying to improve "trials Evolution" Outstanding!)
... Because you're the best! ... Do not change anything and keep up the good work!

after performing a series Trials exceptional swells rumor and take unimaginable proportions: we can not play tracks with friends, as well as solo tracks in multiplayer?

... If this is true, we miss 40 tracks (fabulous)?
if this is the case, thank you to empty the engine oil in your car, as exceeds the mileage .... ... it may be that the engine explodes ... and us!

xXJ4cK1EBXx
11-08-2014, 12:09 AM
How in the world does it make sense to have one of the reasons of not having SP tracks in MP be because you were able to get too far ahead/behind so that it felt like it was only single player and not multiplayer. And then immediately after, explain that the camera in "hypercross" is gonna be able to now do the same thing as on of the reasons you decided against SP in MP

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the slightest

VEGASTRASH
11-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Multiplayer seems to be taken quite well by the community so far. I look forward to the future.

Why wouldn't Ubilynx just release all the MP information now? My only guess...if you keep releasing snipits you're able to pop up on gaming sites more frequently...that's my only guess.
You could release everything on the forum and nobody would be the wiser tomorrow. The whole "here's a taste" works ok if there's really a great reveal at the end, but let's face it...this multiplayer will be decent...but it doesn't seem like much more. Maybe on par with Evo...maybe? This is my speculation on the matter.

stllbreathnbdy
11-08-2014, 04:33 PM
I am underwhelmed by the news. Ghost multiplayer on single player tracks was the only multiplayer I ever wanted to play. Also, still not being able to test unfinished tracks and SKILL GAMES is a painful omission.

Ubisoft statistics are what enforce these decisions? They say stats don't lie, but there's clearly something hidden between the lines that you guys aren't seeing. We're all here trying to tell you what you're not seeing. Those who care and understand what trials is and know what made evo so special are telling you, and have been telling you that you're way off base. But, it doesn't matter. It's all about the bottom line now. Whatever coaxes more people into wasting there money, that's what's important. *eyeroll*

Gaming is dying. Evo was one of the last defiant gems out there.

StegoIII
11-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I am excited.

Those ghosts were ridiculously annoying to deal with during tricky obstacles. And Trials Evo MP was so bare-bones I am very glad they didn't just tack on the same modes to Fusion.

The devs want MP to be a different experience than SP. And I am all for that.

This article didn't give us a whole lot of info, but at least it as me looking forward to MP.

S-Wallis
11-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Can someone at RL please answer something for me...

After reading this - "This also makes it possible to now have up to eight players at the same time, all of whom will always be visible on the screen but never in your way." - I have a question...

In the new online mp, what would happen if I was playing against someone who was extremely bad at the game, or wasn't actually playing? What I'm trying to find out is will online mp work the same as local mp, where riders get 'teleported' to the next checkpoint when the leader gets there, or the leader gets held at the checkpoint until the others catch up. (I haven't played local mp on fusion so I don't know which way around it works so everyone is seen on the screen).

Hopefully you understand what I mean. You said that everyone will be seen, but what if someone is extremely bad, or not even racing? Will they get left behind? Or what if someone is extremely good. Will they drive off the screen, or will they be held at checkpoints until we catch up?

Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.

shakeyclaret
11-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Can someone at RL please answer something for me...

After reading this - "This also makes it possible to now have up to eight players at the same time, all of whom will always be visible on the screen but never in your way." - I have a question...

In the new online mp, what would happen if I was playing against someone who was extremely bad at the game, or wasn't actually playing? What I'm trying to find out is will online mp work the same as local mp, where riders get 'teleported' to the next checkpoint when the leader gets there, or the leader gets held at the checkpoint until the others catch up. (I haven't played local mp on fusion so I don't know which way around it works so everyone is seen on the screen).

Hopefully you understand what I mean. You said that everyone will be seen, but what if someone is extremely bad, or not even racing? Will they get left behind? Or what if someone is extremely good. Will they drive off the screen, or will they be held at checkpoints until we catch up?

Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.

Im glad someone else is curious about this. Lets just pray its not 'respawn at cp'.

Xracer500
11-10-2014, 09:50 PM
What happened to UGC?

S-Wallis
11-11-2014, 02:40 AM
If it is respawn at checkpoints, that just killed mp for me. It's obvious to me now that us hardcore fans are no longer the target audiance, but having riders spawn at checkpoints in case they felt "lonely" would be the lamest thing ever in a RACING game!

I would really like some info on this RL. And PLEASE don't say "more info will be released soon" because I honestly don't think I could take it!

RL, I think it's time you did something for your die hard fans. We might not be the biggest numbers sales wise, but we do matter! We pre-ordered the game before release, giving you more money before the game was even released, we brought the season pass before a single piece of dlc was available, and some of us even brought your game and season pass on more than one console. I have fusion and the season pass on 3 consoles.

I understand that you need to grow as a company, and bring in 'new blood,' but I don't think that you have to alienate your die hard fans to do this. I feel this is what is happening with fusion.

RL, again, please answer my question. Thank you.

BlueBadger400
11-11-2014, 11:04 AM
In the new online mp, what would happen if I was playing against someone who was extremely bad at the game, or wasn't actually playing? What I'm trying to find out is will online mp work the same as local mp, where riders get 'teleported' to the next checkpoint when the leader gets there, or the leader gets held at the checkpoint until the others catch up.
Players have certain amount of time to get to the finish line once the first player has crossed the finish line.

As to teleporting players to checkpoints if they fall behind, there is none of that in the MP. This is not the local supercross :)

S-Wallis
11-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Excellent news! Thanks.

Toa72
11-12-2014, 11:00 PM
I guess it will be no problem in making hard and extreme tracks with 8 lanes. No reason it should only be super easy supercross tracks. Always driving in first lane should fix that problem.

S-Wallis
11-13-2014, 11:40 AM
There were some great hard and extreme supercross tracks in Evo. I'm just surprise, and disappointed that we can't race on the single player tracks at launch (if ever).

On that note, En0 (or anyone else from RL) I know you've said that racing on single player tracks isn't a top priority at the moment, and won't be included before the end of the year, but do you have any plans to release racing on single player in the future?

attila-999
11-15-2014, 01:10 PM
changing the angle of the camera to Replay Redlynx was a priority?
you have lost the sense of reality
although I like: it was not ONE PRIORITY!

geordiedeviant
11-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Please just grow a pair and give us a date. You are slowly moving into the realms of Online Heists in GTA and The Last Guardian being released.
Pretty Please.

TheRealTeeHill
11-15-2014, 02:05 PM
changing the angle of the camera to Replay Redlynx was a priority?
Looking at the original Fusion trailers (from before release)... I think RL has had the camera feature all along and therefore that not much work had to be done to make it available for us... The point I'm making is that RL probably didn't see this a priority, more like an opportunity to add something new and potentially refreshing without having too much work to do... I say potentially as it still needs more functionality to be a real winner for me, e.g. the ability to script the camera movements and changes so that making professional looking trailers, such as the Fusion ones, much easier.

En0-
11-15-2014, 03:06 PM
Please just grow a pair and give us a date. You are slowly moving into the realms of Online Heists in GTA and The Last Guardian being released.
Pretty Please.

When it will be ready. I don't think anyone wants a really buggy feature. If there is a beta, it's probably because things are progressing. A date won't help anyone, we'll see with what the problems we observe during the beta.

En0-
11-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Looking at the original Fusion trailers (from before release)... I think RL has had the camera feature all along and therefore that not much work had to be done to make it available for us... The point I'm making is that RL probably didn't see this a priority, more like an opportunity to add something new and potentially refreshing without having too much work to do... I say potentially as it still needs more functionality to be a real winner for me, e.g. the ability to script the camera movements and changes so that making professional looking trailers, such as the Fusion ones, much easier.

Yes, it's this kind of thinking. We have a feature that is:
- Not much work to implement (compared to really big features, it's probably a ratio of magnitude 1 for 100 compared to something like multiplayer or teams)
- Can be done by people who can't contribute to other higher priorities
- Is new in the Trials experience and fits in the overall idea of Trials (giving to players tools to express creativity, showcasing user generated content, etc...)
- We limited the feature to do only what was not possible outside of the game (so at the moment no montage/script, no post process, no export, etc... but we tried to give a lot of freedom with the camera as that can't be done outside of the game)

funktastic-
11-15-2014, 03:28 PM
I take it that the beta is only available on pc ? different platforms sometimes have different followers and a somewhat different style of gaming. Will the results from showing it just one pc not be an incorrect observation of an overall target. Track central on ps4 is different to track central on xbox , not in style but gamers and which way its enjoyed and i imagine this will be the same on pc. Why not have a beta for all platforms then a true obersvation can actually be tken. whats good for pc doesnt mean its good for a console. :). testing something on a selective part of your targeted auidence leave to much room for in incorrect report. Unless the selected target is your main priority:)

From what i see trials has branched out to another console with a different audience and this is new so surely an observation on this platform is more important than what you already know and have hooked reeled in and put in the net years ago. Pc is already hooked so it doesnt really matter your not going to loose them. But ps4 gamers are yet to be wowed:p so why leave us out in betas:)

I dont know the ins and outs and stuff like that so it could be that its to do with the red tape or too expensive and so forth , but when i did market research so to speak i spoke to all parties that would be my targeted areas not just a certain area code. Some area codes have a completly different views due to being in a different area. Same thing on this i would imagine ok its the next stage than research but still the testing should still go out to as many as possible for an accurate report on an audience.

Plus i wanna test the beta:p

En0-
11-15-2014, 03:40 PM
I take it that the beta is only available on pc ? different platforms sometimes have different followers and a somewhat different style of gaming. Will the results from showing it just one pc not be an incorrect observation of an overall target. Track central on ps4 is different to track central on xbox , not in style but gamers and which way its enjoyed and i imagine this will be the same on pc. Why not have a beta for all platforms then a true obersvation can actually be tken. whats good for pc doesnt mean its good for a console. :). testing something on a selective part of your targeted auidence leave to much room for in incorrect report. Unless the selected target is your main priority:)

From what i see trials has branched out to another console with a different audience and this is new so surely an observation on this platform is more important than what you already know and have hooked reeled in and put in the net years ago. Pc is already hooked so it doesnt really matter your not going to loose them. But ps4 gamers are yet to be wowed:p so why leave us out in betas:)

I dont know the ins and outs and stuff like that so it could be that its to do with the red tape or too expensive and so forth ,

Plus i wanna test the beta:p

It's mainly to test technical things that are the same cross platforms (it's not a test on an audience).
It's easier and requires less work on PC. We considered running it on consoles but we didn't have the bandwidh to do it.

funktastic-
11-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Ok bud i see :)

You know what your doing, i was just wondering why it wasnt tested overall but yeah not point in testing for teach reasons on all because ps4 doesnt have to many issues anyway because its awsome:p

geordiedeviant
11-15-2014, 06:39 PM
When it will be ready. I don't think anyone wants a really buggy feature. If there is a beta, it's probably because things are progressing. A date won't help anyone, we'll see with what the problems we observe during the beta.

Hmm. Maybe the requesting a date was a little enthusiastic. I kind of meant release the damn thing. ;)

Recent showings from Ubi (Unity, crew, watch_dogs, division delay) are not good and the QA involved obviously missed a lot of very important issues in a figure head title like *** creed. Including the top line management allocating a 'fix later' on defects so they could hit a deadline. You lot (RL)should be worried right now with UBI share prices going down and the incoming/ongoing backlash against Ubi.

More details required please Anba. En0- you sir are doing your bit on here. Trying to keep us informed. I applaud you.

ZZZZZZach
11-19-2014, 02:45 AM
Truly saddened to hear that ghost multiplayer on custom tracks isn't being prioritized. Having my friends test my tracks and playing custom tracks with others was the most fun experience about evo for me, and I've talked to many others who feel the exact same way... I can't imagine why supercross would be more important. No matter how well you craft the new multiplayer, I can see it dying extremely quickly. Even if you implement user-created supercross tracks into multiplayer, it will still die out. How many supercross tracks do you see in "top rated this week: supercross"? 2 - 3 at the most? It just can't go in a positive direction from what I'm seeing. Once again, sorry to hear that you're not prioritizing the multiplayer that everyone I've talked to has been waiting for (and myself too).

BlueBadger400
11-19-2014, 08:19 AM
Just keep in mind that the new MP not the local Supercross made online :)

empecee
11-19-2014, 10:44 AM
Truly saddened to hear that ghost multiplayer on custom tracks isn't being prioritized. Having my friends test my tracks and playing custom tracks with others was the most fun experience about evo for me, and I've talked to many others who feel the exact same way... I can't imagine why supercross would be more important. No matter how well you craft the new multiplayer, I can see it dying extremely quickly. Even if you implement user-created supercross tracks into multiplayer, it will still die out. How many supercross tracks do you see in "top rated this week: supercross"? 2 - 3 at the most? It just can't go in a positive direction from what I'm seeing. Once again, sorry to hear that you're not prioritizing the multiplayer that everyone I've talked to has been waiting for (and myself too).

^^^ this .most probably 5/6 tracks at launch . people will get fed up soon . and the best thing is .who the hell is going to make 8 lane tracks ?. haha. yea right .theres hardly any builders left and 8 lane masterpieces wont be high on there list .il give it 2 weeks and it will be dead especially because its aimed at your "new" players . . yet another beggars belief decision . sweet

attila-999
11-19-2014, 11:09 AM
we earn a good thing (8 players visible)
we lose all the things that were right! (Tests, track friends, solo)

why there were fewer people on the solo compared to supercross?

simply request a solo becaufe the learning barriers, while supercross was with lighter curves (easy) ... well ... for the new but the old "those who catch the eye on this game with their skills "... spend them into oblivion!

EVO is that it's because the community is needed to promote this game ... the 1% community to share his "passion"

if you lose one at a time followers who will promote this game? ... just type TRIALS FUSION "today" on YOUTUBE to see that there is not a lot of tracks and little daily viewing!

Phileas landed on the comet 500 million kilometers from the earth ... You want to follow the same path and keep you away from your fans?
you landing in a shadow ... a EXPLOIT( feat ), you want to be in full light , bravo!
deplorable when we know that the game explode therm sales! ... we do not find this explosion in the quality of the central tracks

kodjo86
11-19-2014, 01:09 PM
One thing i don't understand,

The multiplayer coming 8 months after the game launching and he's not complete ?

If we just have supercross and some others "new features", the multiplayer will be dead 1 month later because no one want to build some tracks if only 1% of the Trials players ride them.

Where is the logic ? All players waiting since 8 months for what ? Maybe 10 good tracks and ???

I'm dont to be rude but i think i'm not the only one who are angry about that.

In the near future, can we have a list from downloaded tracks ?

Thank you

S-Wallis
11-19-2014, 04:12 PM
En0 (or anyone else from RL) I know you've said that racing on single player tracks isn't a top priority at the moment, and won't be included before the end of the year, but do you have any plans to release racing on single player in the future?

Can someone from RL please answer this question? ^^^
Thank you.

Tigerriot
11-19-2014, 06:27 PM
Unfortunate to see the notifications for tracks your friends have created is still bugged. I look at them and the notification counter goes back down to zero. Each time I log in and they're back again.

Rudemod 69
11-19-2014, 06:45 PM
Unfortunate to see the notifications for tracks your friends have created is still bugged. I look at them and the notification counter goes back down to zero. Each time I log in and they're back again.Yes, real pain. I'm just going to ignore them, because like you say they only return when you come back to the game.

attila-999
11-19-2014, 07:50 PM
no problem guys, ANBA is happy, everything okay ... one thing though: our bike she has yet gasoline?
we go down the road?
obviously, there are many obstacles!
Keep courage ... because the new ones are not stay long!
Redlynx do not listen (because they do say anything, they come, they play and they go!) ... But they make for them!

attila-999
11-19-2014, 07:52 PM
no problem guys, ANBA is happy, everything okay ... one thing though: our bike she has yet gasoline?
we go down the road?
obviously, there are many obstacles!
Keep courage ... because the new ones are not stay long!
Redlynx do not listen (because they do say anything, they come, they play and they go!) ... But they make for them!

Hairy Cabbage
11-21-2014, 12:06 AM
so i just read this on a fan site i frequent: http://www.trueachievements.com/n18882/trials-fusion-multiplayer-update-detailed.htm

They claim that the MP update will be arriving "Early 2015". Is this true?

S-Wallis
11-21-2014, 03:35 AM
so i just read this on a fan site i frequent: http://www.trueachievements.com/n18882/trials-fusion-multiplayer-update-detailed.htm

Is this true RL? If it is, then WTF have your community managers been doing? Surely they should have told us that mp is coming next year, and not at the end of this year, as stated at the start of this thread. If this is true then once again the general public are getting information before die hard fans of the game.

Also, will someone from RL man up and answer my question!? I've asked it twice already already and been ignored, but here is it for a third time! RL (I really feel like calling you Ubilynx now because you've ignored me for so long) Will. You. Ever. Add. Single. Player. Tracks. To. Online. Multiplayer. In. The. Future!? The question is either yes or no. Stop being little b1tche$ and answer my question. I'm sick and tired of being ignored!

Kind of raging from me, but when I've asked this question a few days ago and haven't had my question replied to it really p1$$3s me off. At the very least, at least acknowledge that I've asked the question. I'll even accept a BS reply of " we're looking in to it " or "soon" right now. Anything would feel better than being ignored!!

UBILYNX, your community managers are highly over paid, and highly ineffective! Sorry shifty, but WTF are you doing? Why is my question being ignored? And if mp has been delayed and we weren't told before the general public then you might as all well just close this forum down or just get rid of the community managers because they're obviously not doing their jobs!

I think you have at least two questions that need answering before I loose all of my respect for you!

En0-
11-21-2014, 08:29 AM

Hello,

Yes, we'll need more time than we expected to finalize the feature, so we pushed the date. There are still quite a lot of bugs to fix. (+ we can't get approval/release anything for console around Christmas).
The beta will run until the feature is out and we'll update the build regularly. We also removed the NDA since yesterday, so people can stream it.

@S-Wallis: Looking at the wording of your post, I'll just ignore the entire post.

Cheers,

S-Wallis
11-21-2014, 09:26 AM
Can't say that I'm surprised to be honest. But, I asked nice twice and was ignored so I think I would still be ignored. At least my little outburst was acknowledged. It seems to me that if the answer to the question makes ubilynx look bad they just ignore you.

I would ask why the general public were told about the mp delay before die hard fans, (isn't that the community manager's job?) but I honestly don't care anymore.

geordiedeviant
11-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Man alive! :'(

geordiedeviant
11-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Where is our money going? I bought day one on 360 then snapped up a PS4 copy aswell. I'm sure this is the same for most people on here (platform dependent)
Seems like my money has gone down the drain to be honest and you need to do A LOT to get us back on board if you think the next Trials will reach the heights of HD and Evo in terms of sales.

I say again what I said previously. If QA is pushing back your dates then unleash a beta on console and get some great feedback. Pushing out on PC only is a massive mistake.
You have an army of fans wanting this and would more than happily play some broken stuff if it meant the end product was amazing.

These are dark hours for RedLynx and I don't like it. :(

En0-
11-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Stop saying you know better than us :) That doesn't make me want to answer nicely :)

geordiedeviant
11-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Stop saying you know better than us :) That doesn't make me want to answer nicely :)

I didn't say I know better. You as a company can do as you like. I'm just saying I think the route being taken is one that will lead to an inferior product.

We are on your side dude. We want to help.

And I certainly don't want to piss you off to the point of not talking to us. That was not my intent. I apologise for that.

VEGASTRASH
11-21-2014, 07:17 PM
I would actually say most people on the forum definitely do know better than Ubilynx. This is obvious in many posts.
Eno, you are a good guy and are doing your job well with communicating, etc...but from the release of Fusion...it's obvious whoever is running the ship, is very misguided.
You would think they never even played Evo or HD. Releasing Track Central alone, in the initial state was a major oversight. Not including MP within a month or 2, another mistake. Becoming sidelined with FMX and challenges, another mistake.
It's great to try new things in gaming, but only when it doesn't take away from the core track central/multiplayer experience.
Can you say Fusion is a step up in these areas from Evo? If not, then people on the forum do have a valid point...many of them.

I can understand where you and everyone who posts here from Ubilynx is coming from. You don't necessarily make the big calls in where the game is going, what is to be released, when the initial game comes out, and in what state.

This being said, Fusion is still a great game...and for $40 with DLC a tremendous value. If I never played a previous Trials title, I wouldn't even be complaining...not as if I am actually. However, the comment on people do not know better...I strongly disagree.

En0-
11-21-2014, 10:36 PM
I didn't say I know better. You as a company can do as you like. I'm just saying I think the route being taken is one that will lead to an inferior product.

We are on your side dude. We want to help.

And I certainly don't want to piss you off to the point of not talking to us. That was not my intent. I apologise for that.

Thanks. So the best way to say what you wanted to say would have been something along the lines:
"I don't understand how limiting the beta to PC is good for the game. For sure, getting it on all consoles would be better than getting it only on one platform?"

I think that's what you wanted to say. The problem being that you start your post by "Where is the money going" (like: I paid and I don't really get enough value for what I have paid! I bought the game twice and you're ignoring me! That's quite insulting because it's another post that is between the lines saying we don't care)

So to answer your question (that I already answered somewhere else I believe):
Doing a beta on consoles adds a lot of constraints/complexity and a lot of work that we just couldn't afford. It's obvious that if doing it would be straight forward, we would have done it. Why wouldn't we? It's more visibility for the game, more testing, more feedback, more mitigated risks... But we just didn't have the bandwidth to pursue this goal. So the question was "No beta at all or just PC?", and I think doing one on PC is better for us and for the players.

Also, it's not about getting feedback on the design. When it arrives in players' hands, the time to implement the kind of change that is asked and to release the version with the proposition is several months. Obviously, we listen to the feedback (Fatshady gave us a big list of things that are more longer term input, iBlubbil and Bassline pointed out some technical details that we can check now...). The question is not "what feature is missing?" but what really matters now is: what works/what doesn't in what is already supposed to work. In that aspect, the PC beta is really good because it's also the most problematic platform.

I am happy to have this kind of discussions to explain choices, but the deal is that everyone on the forum makes an effort to keep the dialog constructive and respectful.

VEGASTRASH
11-23-2014, 01:36 AM
http://youtu.be/BsCooGRZ4hI
Why hasn't anyone from Ubilynx posted video?
So, it took 8 months or more for the above mp?

RoguishRonin
11-23-2014, 05:46 AM
We had a 2 hour live stream of MP on Friday. After that the guys in Helsinki went home, it was after 7pm there. I didn't send the video to YouTube on Friday.

Also, if you read Anba's MP interview, it says info on MP before the end of the year.

Hairy Cabbage
11-23-2014, 05:50 AM
We had a 2 hour live stream of MP on Friday. After that the guys in Helsinki went home, it was after 7pm there. I didn't send the video to YouTube on Friday.

Also, if you read Anba's MP interview, it says info on MP before the end of the year.

Well that's not confusing at all. You sticking with "before the end of the year" yet Eno is telling us that its been delays 'till early 2015. hmmm?

RoguishRonin
11-23-2014, 05:51 AM
Can't say that I'm surprised to be honest. But, I asked nice twice and was ignored so I think I would still be ignored. At least my little outburst was acknowledged. It seems to me that if the answer to the question makes ubilynx look bad they just ignore you.

I would ask why the general public were told about the mp delay before die hard fans, (isn't that the community manager's job?) but I honestly don't care anymore.

Because there wasn't a delay. Possibly a poorly worded sentence about info coming before end of year, but that isn't a delay. So, no. Informing you of a non-existent delay would not be part of my job.

@Jonny - please read what I said again. The correct statement is info before the end of the year, which is what the beta announcement was. The INFORMATION, and not MP itself, before the end of the year. Did En0 say it had been delayed? Yes he did, but we hadn't publicly announced a date for that very reason.

VEGASTRASH
11-23-2014, 05:55 AM
Well that's not confusing at all. You sticking with "before the end of the year" yet Eno is telling us that its been delays 'till early 2015. hmmm?
Shifty said information before the end of the year...not the release.

Was the jump to 8 lanes vs 4 honestly a big improvement and worth a 9 month wait?
I'm sure most would have been ok with the Evo port on MP for the release instead. 8 lanes and 1st lane view is good, but is a great breakthrough for MP? I'm sure there is more info, but I won't hold my breath on being wowed.

RoguishRonin
11-23-2014, 06:02 AM
It's not just a doubling of players on X1, PS4 and PC. It's a massive change in how the whole thing works. Would people have been ok with a straight port of Evo MP? Maybe, but if we were looking at doing the exact same thing then there wouldn't be a Track Central, Multiplayer, Teams, Replays or any of the other features that have been added to Trials over the years.

This new MP allows us to do different things with and for the players. The old MP worked, but it's not really what we needed. So we changed it.

VEGASTRASH
11-23-2014, 06:07 AM
I'm all for a good change. I'm sure there will be a better point system, etc.
The game could use a progressive system for the XP points. They're utterly useless. No gear or anything.
I hope MP is great and something innovative is done, but seeing as I'm not the director there...it looks bleak.
I swear I could run things better at half the pay rate....and I'm not even that smart.

RoguishRonin
11-23-2014, 07:19 AM
There are low cost, or free, options to help you realize your creative freedom in game development. One such tool is Game Maker Studio (which is free: https://www.yoyogames.com/studio ) and provides you the opportunity to not only learn game development, but to create your own game from the ground up, exactly as you like it.

If you feel you can design and build games, then I suggest you create some working prototypes and show people what you can do. The tools are available, man. You just have to decide to put in the time.

attila-999
11-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Shifty said information before the end of the year...not the release.

Was the jump to 8 lanes vs 4 honestly a big improvement and worth a 9 month wait?
I'm sure most would have been ok with the Evo port on MP for the release instead. 8 lanes and 1st lane view is good, but is a great breakthrough for MP? I'm sure there is more info, but I won't hold my breath on being wowed.

it is true to the engine multiplayer EVO in FUSION, the launch of the game was to be "very difficult", I think ... we are in science fiction, but "in reality" it's not funny ! lol!

I'm not talking about incompetence technicians and others involved in the game (because they are very knowledgeable and made the game evolve Next Gen, and it is beautiful),

I mean a dramatic errors snuff Leader:
we will do this and this; we will not here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here!

and this we give when there will be more players in this game!

Ozy Be
11-23-2014, 02:24 PM
Wait what???

It's not just a doubling of players on X1, PS4 and PC.

Does that mean 8 lane SX will not be available on 360 or is it just mistakenly omited from the sentence?

And relatively if it is not on 360, does that mean custom X-SX tracks will not be eligible for cross platform because they don't actually appear across all the platforms?

I'm guessing any good quality X-SX tracks will be in demand across platforms,
Are they destined to remain on the platform they were created on?

JoeRegular
11-23-2014, 03:25 PM

We've been asking similar questions to this on this forum for years now S-Wallis regarding things like DLC release dates, Game release dates and lots of other bits..PewdiePie for example. Never really had a satisfactory answer till

Hello,

We can't communicate that first on the forum because if the information starts to do the news, it will decrease the impact (as when we announce it officially, it's timed with the launch date, some screenshots, etc...).

So, we'll have to wait the official announcement. We can just remind there is 3 content packs to come before April 2015.

En0 coming up trumps yet again.

Edit: Just to be fair, the CM's have been doing a much better job in recent months getting Stickies up on the forum as close as possible to the public info going out. In the past things were worse.

S-Wallis
11-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Because there wasn't a delay. Possibly a poorly worded sentence about info coming before end of year, but that isn't a delay. So, no. Informing you of a non-existent delay would not be part of my job.

OK, then I apologise. I thought that I read that mp was coming before the end of the year in the original press release, and when En0 said this in response to someone asking if Evo like mp was coming
At least, not in the updates that are coming before the end of the year. To me, that's a pretty firm "mp will be released before end of the year.

En0 also said that you want to release mp before the end of the year. Admittedly, that's not saying that it is coming before the end of the year, just that you want it to come before the end of the year.

But, I guess I'm wrong. So once again, I apologise for my outburst. I was just angry at being ignored for over a week, then when I thought that the general public were told something before die hard fans, it pushed me over the edge.

RoguishRonin
11-23-2014, 04:54 PM
@S-Walliis - I can only assume it was a miscommunication, as we've not had a firm release date for MP yet. We put out DLC and update release dates when we are 99% sure it won't/can't change. This is also part of why some of the forum regulars get mad when we don't announce dates more than a week (or a few days) before releasing content. We aren't fans of missing release dates, to quote the ANBA "it's done when it is done".

@Ozy - that was not an accidental omission. Xbox 360 Online MP is 4 player, with Xbox One, PS4 and PC at 8 players. Honestly, I'm not sure what kind of impact that will have on cross platform XSX tracks. I'll try to get a discussion with Shogun and the peeps who do the cross platform conversions and see what the word is early this week.

@attilla - I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should post the French version of your post under the English part and En0 might be able to translate.

@Joe - We now coordinate with multiple departments across multiple continents when announcing things. We strive to have info here at the same time as it goes out in press releases and other communication mediums, but sometimes there are delays in confirmation and we're a bit behind on the forum. It's usually no more than 15-30 minutes, but you guys are REALLY fast at finding and posting stuff, so a 15 minute delay (or a post formatting issue) means that a fan has seen and posted info before our official forum post goes up.

Ozy Be
11-23-2014, 05:38 PM
:)Thanks for the info Shifty

En0-
11-23-2014, 10:11 PM
En0 also said that you want to release mp before the end of the year. Admittedly, that's not saying that it is coming before the end of the year, just that you want it to come before the end of the year.

Hi S-Wallis, and the others who pointed out what I said,

So, yes I said delayed, and probably somewhere else I spoke about the end of the year.
We don't give official dates before we're 99% sure we'll make it (so we announce the date 2 or 3 weeks before most of the time). So, as Shifty said, we didn't announce an official date, so we don't see it as a delay.

It's really hard to know "how much work remains"/"how much time we will need for it". We have some ideas about when we would like an update to go out. We have a high level roadmap that we change very regularly to adapt to what really happens and to do what's best for the players. So, closer we are of the date, more we are caught by "the reality" and understand we won't make it for the time we would have liked initially. We're driven by reaching a level of quality and not by reaching a date.

However, we want to bring more visibility and that's one of the reason why we have the beta (and as you can see, it doesn't work really reliably yet, but we'll update the beta and you'll see the progresses).

My apologies if my messages confused some of you.

Regards,

attila-999
11-24-2014, 09:32 AM
since the multiplayer will not be broadcast before or after Christmas: could you make additional tracks for the release of Mp, Honestly I think that if you distribute "as" it will soon be boring!
(10 tracks ... it is this, I think? ....)

I suggest you seek help with two three manufacturers lighthouse, for a limited time before the release of Mp (kid, monstified ... for example)

because in the state if there are 10 tracks, we have not finished yelling at the scandal, even if your multiplayer is better than EVO, it takes a minimum of 20 tracks, that we take full advantage of the multiplayer

I honestly think 20 tracks will avoid any anger at release
multiplayer

En0-
11-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Hello,

The editor is available in the beta and we'll move tracks from the beta to the main game.
Also, the 10 tracks at launch will quickly be followed by user created tracks in TC on all platforms.

Regards,

Ozy Be
11-24-2014, 10:08 AM
^ Agreed

To have a number of "Fusion Community" tracks ready will make a huge impact on launch,
Also on a more complicated note, if "FC" tracks could make there way into online matches :eek:
I know that might not be an easy thing to do,
But I think I read that community tracks will be making there way to tournaments...so, already half way there;)

En0-
11-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Just to precise: At the moment, the public matchmaking will only have RL tracks (for a lot of design and technical reasons). We'll probably have a look in the future to change it but not now.

Ozy Be
11-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Yes...understood En0,
Just wishful thinking mate;)

Psyhodelik
11-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Just to precise: At the moment, the public matchmaking will only have RL tracks (for a lot of design and technical reasons). We'll probably have a look in the future to change it but not now.

OK :nonchalance:

But, i don't see if we can make a Private Matchmaking ? That will work with Private Matchmaking ??

En0-
11-27-2014, 12:04 PM
OK :nonchalance:

But, i don't see if we can make a Private Matchmaking ? That will work with Private Matchmaking ??

Yes, you can already when you choose your tracks for private matchmaking you can choose from Redlynx tracks, favorites track from TC and local saved tracks.

Psyhodelik
11-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Yes, you can already when you choose your tracks for private matchmaking you can choose from Redlynx tracks, favorites track from TC and local saved tracks.

Ho Great, Thanks you :o

iiStriide
12-08-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm so ready for Supercross 2.0. Prepare to lose scrubbies.

empecee
12-08-2014, 10:33 AM
I'm so ready for Supercross 2.0. Prepare to lose scrubbies.

just an idea if you really cant wait . just play evosupercross with a eye patch on . should feel similar

RoguishRonin
12-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Thread cleaned of off-topic nonsense.

No Trolling
This includes

Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums, chatrooms or gamelobbies
Causing disturbances in forum threads, chatrooms or gamelobbies, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Keep it on topic and stop the trolling 'fore the trolling stops you.

This message brought to you by the coalition to end Ubisoft Forum Trolling

attila-999
12-10-2014, 06:36 PM
I will refer to Soulcalibur MATCHMAKING friends

one players created a game session and names. eg "welcome all"
or "ninja only"
that player created a session with seats available for friends who want to join in progress (eg 2 places)
so it remains 5 places for unknown players

the players want to play a multiplayer
it initiates a search by theme, and gets availability (as well as the connection 1/2 // 4 or 5 bars)
All availability with the name of the designer
eg
Welcome to ALL - attila999 - connections bars 5 ( ENTER )
--------------------------------------------------------------
ninja only - iiStriide - connections bars 4 ( ENTER )
-------------------------------------------------------------
Blablabla -ShiftySamurai - connections bars 3 ( ENTER )

8 places are shown on the same line (above) with a highlighted icon when making / red highlighted to places dedicated friends / no highlight for up yet taken

this is what I want, after 3 years of existence, has always Soulcalibur 5 in the world in MATCHMAKING FRIENDS !!!!