PDA

View Full Version : Need recruits for syndiÇate_black!!!

tylerthurman984
11-04-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm going to keep posting forums regularly, until we get more recruits. This crew will work to be the best and were looking for all players, good or bad, just be loyal! Thank you!

Dogsiilo
11-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Where abouts are you from in the world?

Whiptail84
11-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Hello tyler.

I am pretty sure you are doing this recruiting in good and well spirit, and I certainly hope you get the crew you are looking for. I am looking for crew and not many people have made a crew which I find appealing, yours included. So for your reference I will tell you what made me not apply.

-You use caps way too much, appears unprofessional and you will probably not be taken serious by a bunch of people
-You start several threads for the same crew which makes a mess out of the forum and hard for appliers to keep track
-You are missing a overview for appliers so they can add each other, sure you got the contact of everyone, but do everyone in your crew got contact with everyone else?
-Who are these people you are looking for, age group? Personality? I find these stuff important.

It is not really my business to point these things out, and it is all up to you if you find my feedback useful or just a load of crap dung. But ending this feedback I want to say a few last words.. Never drive alone ;)

tylerthurman984
11-05-2014, 01:45 AM

U.S

tylerthurman984
11-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Hello tyler.

I am pretty sure you are doing this recruiting in good and well spirit, and I certainly hope you get the crew you are looking for. I am looking for crew and not many people have made a crew which I find appealing, yours included. So for your reference I will tell you what made me not apply.

-You use caps way too much, appears unprofessional and you will probably not be taken serious by a bunch of people
-You start several threads for the same crew which makes a mess out of the forum and hard for appliers to keep track
-You are missing a overview for appliers so they can add each other, sure you got the contact of everyone, but do everyone in your crew got contact with everyone else?
-Who are these people you are looking for, age group? Personality? I find these stuff important.

It is not really my business to point these things out, and it is all up to you if you find my feedback useful or just a load of crap dung. But ending this feedback I want to say a few last words.. Never drive alone ;)

I very much appreciate your feedback. Im very disappointed that you do not want to apply but as well I also understand. I do use caps a lot but that's mainly to catch people's attemtion, I do start several threads about the same crew because I would very much like to run a successful and well known crew upon release. I'm not an expert with the whole forums thing, in no way did I mean to make a mess for others. As of an overview to get people that Apply to contact eachother I did not take that into play as of right now, my crew members would have to take it into there own hands to contact who they wanted. It would be very useful if I could get everyone to easily be connected. As for the type of people I'm looking for im looking for loyal members, age group is open to any above 13, personality, you should be kind, outgoing, fun, overall just no negativity. Again I very much thank you for your feedback and I hope this reply will change your mind on applying.

SnOoP346DogG
11-05-2014, 07:50 PM

Hi mate I'm am based in UK.PSN:Sn0oP346D0gG.will be playing Beta 2morrow!!!

mato15121
11-05-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm going to keep posting forums regularly, until we get more recruits. This crew will work to be the best and were looking for all players, good or bad, just be loyal! Thank you!

Hello add me to crew my name on Uplay is mato15121 I will play The crew on PC