PDA

View Full Version : Ubishop Pre Order Question?

king-hailz
11-03-2014, 01:18 PM
I ordered my Notre Dame Edition of Unity on the 3rd of September and the order status was order submitted and I got an email confirming that I have paid for it. (I paid with paypal). Now the order says order in process... what does this mean... I thought something had gone wrong and they are trying to process the order again... or does it mean that it is getting ready to ship?

Also important question has anyone from the UK ordered from ubishop (or anyone from around the world) and how was the delivery? My merchant is digital river Luxembourg do they deliver on time? I looked around the Internet and all I could find was people saying they got their deliveries early... but anyway thanks in advance!

GR_Magaki
11-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Mine was also changed to order in process so i assume that it's going to be shipped soon ! :P

SHADOWGARVIN
11-03-2014, 01:26 PM
I ordered my Notre Dame Edition of Unity on the 3rd of September and the order status was order submitted and I got an email confirming that I have paid for it. (I paid with paypal). Now the order says order in process... what does this mean... I thought something had gone wrong and they are trying to process the order again... or does it mean that it is getting ready to ship?

Also important question has anyone from the UK ordered from ubishop (or anyone from around the world) and how was the delivery? My merchant is digital river Luxembourg do they deliver on time? I looked around the Internet and all I could find was people saying they got their deliveries early... but anyway thanks in advance!

It's normal. It just means that they've received your order and it's being processed. The status of your order will change when it's shipped.

My orders are always on time, but i live in the netherlands so it's much closer to luxembourg. I'm not sure how long it takes to arrive in the UK.

king-hailz
11-03-2014, 02:01 PM
It's normal. It just means that they've received your order and it's being processed. The status of your order will change when it's shipped.

My orders are always on time, but i live in the netherlands so it's much closer to luxembourg. I'm not sure how long it takes to arrive in the UK.

Oh I'm sure digital river will ship the game before release to delivery couriers near me to ensure I have the game on release... would like it earlier though since In UK we get the game very late!

SlyTrooper
11-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Mine is being processed. Hopefully I'll get it early this year. Last year I got it late in the evening of release in the UK.

king-hailz
11-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Mine is being processed. Hopefully I'll get it early this year. Last year I got it late in the evening of release in the UK.

Last year I got it around 3pm in the UK and around the same for ac3 the yer before... revelations I got two days early....

HoIcon
11-04-2014, 02:14 AM
I live in the UK and I've pre-ordered from Ubishop twice before now, for ACIII and Watch_Dogs, i ended up getting ACIII 2 weeks late, so i didn't order ACIV from them the following year, but for Watch_Dogs i got it 4 days early and i'm hoping that Rogue or Unity will come early