PDA

View Full Version : Preorder problems

Pistol_Chimp
11-03-2014, 11:09 AM
I pre ordered the game on psn and got a countdown but now after the ps4 update it says I need to buy it...again..anyone else have this issue?... Help?

Locopells
11-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Not a console player, so I can't really say - have you tried Ubi support (click my sig)?

Moultonborough
11-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Sounds like a Sony issue really. Ubisoft has no say over what happens with PSN.I would try their support if you don't get anything useful from Ubi.

king-hailz
11-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Contact Sony.

boosho
11-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Also check your purchase history and/or your download list. Either on the console or online and see if it's noted there.

JustPlainQuirky
11-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Speaking of pre-orders, I heard there's a way to pre-order AC Unity Season Pass on PSN. Is that true?

If it is, I can't find it on PSN.

And it works for physical copies, right?

Or do I have to go to gamestop to pre-order it?

#theresliterallynopointinpreorderingaseasonpassbut whateverlol

DavisP92
11-03-2014, 06:54 PM
I pre ordered the game on psn and got a countdown but now after the ps4 update it says I need to buy it...again..anyone else have this issue?... Help?

Happened to me also, I contacted sony and they said if you sign in on the website you can see if it's still in your download list still (it was for me). Just select download to ps4 when the game is available for pre-download

SHADOWGARVIN
11-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Speaking of pre-orders, I heard there's a way to pre-order AC Unity Season Pass on PSN. Is that true?

If it is, I can't find it on PSN.

And it works for physical copies, right?

Or do I have to go to gamestop to pre-order it?

#theresliterallynopointinpreorderingaseasonpassbut whateverlol

You can only pre-order it at gamestop. Only americans can pre-order the season pass. Normally season passes on psn become available on the release day.