PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone - Fun Ideas

xPMPxViOLeNcE
11-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've played a little bit of GRFS now... like a billion hours on PS3 and just picked up the game for PC. I have noticed something with the PC versions MP. There are these five guys, not naming names but you know who they are, who are pretty much in every game. Kill deaths ranging from 3 to 1 all the way up to like a 6 to 1. Now I see a lot of complaints about hacking and I like to offer a solution. Since we're talking like 5 people try leave the room every time you see one or multiple's of the five join in and play a different game mode. If these guys are cheating, which I've gather from other posts they are, its going to get a bit boring for them when they never get to play a game. Now I know it sucks but sometimes people have to take actions into our own hands. I'm not saying companies shouldn't find ways to stop cheating but lets face it... this game is pretty much on the verge of extinction anyways so why would a company invest any additional assets into it. Now my thoughts might not work, as we know cheating *****s are as resilient as cockroaches, but I figure giving a try for something like this for a month may produce results.

Well that was just my thought and please don't hate on me for throwing in my two cents. I think something should be done and I can't think of another way to accomplish the goal. I did want to past, if you are a hacker/cheater and your reading this, that you are, and you know you are really bad at this game. You probably think that before you started cheating that you were good but you weren't. The cheating, as much as you try to justify it in your pea sized brain, shows everyone that you needed some upper edge to keep up with the real good players. I've dealt with a variety of you in the past and I've always found the reasons for cheating and the justifications (ex. other people were so I did, I do it to mess with people, my daddy left and I'm starved for attention as mommy only pays attention to the endless stream of gentlemen caller's that come into the house, it think the mom one is right about every time) as pathetic. So long story short, get a life.

Thanks for reading and good shooting to you all,

Me

ST6-GhostLead
11-03-2014, 07:38 AM
I hate to say this man. But you don't have enough PC gaming experience to accuse these guys of Hacking. I was in TAW GRFS division and we did exceptionally well and annialated any competition. We were the best plain and simple. We had scores in the 30's+ and we never cheated. We were just really familiar with the game. We had times where we wuld come into a MP lobby and people would leave because they didn't want to face us. Yes people can become exceptionally good at this game given the time. Some of us even had KDR's of 2.00+ and better. Be sure to think of these things before you call anyone a cheater.

xPMPxViOLeNcE
11-06-2014, 12:45 PM
I hate to say this man. But you don't have enough PC gaming experience to accuse these guys of Hacking. I was in TAW GRFS division and we did exceptionally well and annialated any competition. We were the best plain and simple. We had scores in the 30's+ and we never cheated. We were just really familiar with the game. We had times where we wuld come into a MP lobby and people would leave because they didn't want to face us. Yes people can become exceptionally good at this game given the time. Some of us even had KDR's of 2.00+ and better. Be sure to think of these things before you call anyone a cheater.

I don't think you read my post but thank you for trying to reply. I played the crap out of this game on PS3 and trust me when I say that me and my boys would crush people and yes people would flee the lobbies when they saw us. I think anyone that has played this game for an extended period knows that if you have a more experienced team then magically the noob team is stuck in their spawn and it becomes more of a shooting gallery for the winning team as they try to exit their spawns. That was what caused the game to become old fast as it was just too easy and for new people pretty impossible to get into. Now, is it possible that someone has sat on this game and racked up a 5:1 or 6:1 kil death ratio doing this, absolutely, but then the question becomes did they really? Did they painfully sit around through hours and hours of boringly holding people in their spawns. .Or did they belly slide around the map on magic carpet head shoting everyone they saw? They both sound equally as boring to me but if they are taking the cheating avenue then I can say they aren't the brightest indviduals in the world so could see it happening. Either way my suggestion was more of a manner to combat cheating for the people who felt it was happening. I suppose the added benefit to a new player may be getting into a room where they wouldn't get stuck in their spawn as well.