PDA

View Full Version : Looks better than drive club

FOWLER1971
11-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Need to make sure this game fully works, drive club from sony still does not work 100%

LigerNinja4004
11-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Well from the beta's on which isn't the base game and is subject to change.
This game is quite a blast from playing the Beta's both on PC and Console. I had alot of fun more than I could say for Driveclub,
a Next gen - MMO which, has good quality graphics, alot of customisation options and a open world map of the USA replicated for a true driving experience.
It's a great game something I have been waiting for/looking for since the release of Burnout Paradise.

But that's my opinion. Hopefully you get access to a beta or pick up the game. -N1NJAT1GER

FOWLER1971
11-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Well from the beta's on which isn't the base game and is subject to change.
This game is quite a blast from playing the Beta's both on PC and Console. I had alot of fun more than I could say for Driveclub,
a Next gen - MMO which, has good quality graphics, alot of customisation options and a open world map of the USA replicated for a true driving experience.
It's a great game something I have been waiting for/looking for since the release of Burnout Paradise.

But that's my opinion. Hopefully you get access to a beta or pick up the game. -N1NJAT1GER

THE GAMES LOOKS GOOD BUT DOES NOT PLAY WELL OR WORK 100% THIS IS SOMETHING SONY SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE ,IT WORKED BEFORE RELAESE .I HAVE DONE MANY BETA TESTS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN SONY RELEASE A GAME THAT DIDNT WORK 100%.I HAVE A KEY SO I AM WAITING FOR MY BETA KEY TO COME IN A EMAIL.SO YES I AM IN THE BETA TEST THAT STARTS TOMARROW,JUST WAITING FOR THE EMAIL!:cool: