PDA

View Full Version : Devs, what happens if we cant do one of these events and miss a Halloween track?

xitooner
10-29-2014, 03:05 AM
I might have to head out of town on work (major overtime) and not be able to devote enough continuous time to do one of these Pumpkin quests. Plus, I see other people around here who have had glitches in the current pumpkin quest process that have made them lose paintjobs, etc... and possibly even tracks.

After these Halloween events are over, is there going to be any way that we will still be able to get the tracks/paintjobs. . .or are these one-time better-get-it-now-or-its-gone-forever? Possibly delivery in the next release or something? You dont have to tell us how.. . just tell us if its going to be possible or not.

Please respond so we'll stop obsessing. :)

CAD4202014
11-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Love the sound of crickets..

Albino_Zombie
11-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Really hope you can. I missed the first track coz the game bugged.

SerenityJoshi
11-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi,

The Halloween event is an exclusive event and the content for the same will also be available ONLY during the event. For now, we don't have any plans of re-introducing this into the game in near future.

But, we will have similar events in the future too, so stay tuned.

Thanks!

paoloo_85
11-10-2014, 06:50 PM
hi all ok nice :o why I have 2 shifts a little understand how it works I do not know how

CAD4202014
11-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Well, allow me to be the first to say.... ****..