PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft® reveals Assassin’s Creed: Unity's Interactive Trailer!

Mr_Shade
10-28-2014, 06:09 PM
UBISOFT® REVEALS ASSASSIN’S CREED® UNITY INTERACTIVE TRAILER FEATURING OVER 1,400 FAN MADE ASSASSINS

INTERACTIVE TRAILER: http://assassinscreed.com/unite-trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-2rOtF8kuI

London, UK — October 28, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft® unveiled a revolutionary new interactive trailer for Assassin’s Creed® Unity. Co-created by the community, the CGI trailer offers a breathtaking dive into the French Revolution, and showcases fan made Assassin’s flooding the city of Paris.

Over several months, the community created and voted for their favourite Assassins that would feature in the trailer. Over 200,000 Assassins were designed, with the top 1,400 making the cut. At any moment in the trailer, the community can pause and zoom in on any Assassin, allowing them to spot their creations in action. A gigapan will also be released that features every single Assassin’s in the one image.

“The Assassin’s Creed universe lives through its fans’, and this trailer is an amazing opportunity for them to be part of the campaign. They can see their own Assassin running through the streets, breaking into buildings and parkouring on Paris’ rooftops” said Guillaume Carmona, Marketing Director at Ubisoft EMEA. “We wanted to take the interactive and social aspect of gaming to the next level.”

As well as the Assassins themselves, 15 secrets have been included in the trailer, allowing access to exclusive footage and content upon discovery.

The trailer was created as part of Ubisoft’s ‘Unite’ campaign and can be viewed at: www.assassinscreed.com/unite-trailer

Assassin’s Creed Unity will be released in the UK on November 14th.

For more information about Assassin’s Creed Unity please visit the UbiBlog, follow us on our UK Twitter account, like our UK Facebook page and subscribe to our UK Youtube account.

For the latest news on Assassin’s Creed collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.

About Assassin’s Creed Unity:
Set in a once-magnificent Paris, Assassin’s Creed Unity plunges into the terror of the 1789 French Revolution and features the most dense and immersive Assassin’s Creed city ever created. Through the streets of Paris, the starving inhabitants are set to take up arms for freedom and equality. In this time of chaos and brutality, a young man named Arno, wounded by the loss of those he loved, sets out on a deadly path of redemption. Arno’s pursuit throws him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation and transforms him into a true Master Assassin.

About Ubisoft:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2013-14 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,007 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.

© 2007–2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Unity, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

Ureh
10-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Mmmm yea! Did anyone manage to find their creation?

And here's the full song to the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=846CAKGN59Q

SixKeys
10-28-2014, 08:36 PM
I spot a familiar face. ;)

http://i59.tinypic.com/2holbhk.jpg

sem1rek
10-28-2014, 08:57 PM
There's a button in bottom right corner to locate your assassin :D

SHADOWGARVIN
10-28-2014, 09:48 PM
I laughed when i saw the name jason statham when the assassin jumped through the window.

rrebe
10-28-2014, 09:50 PM
I laughed when i saw the name jason statham when the assassin jumped through the window.

lol I noticed that too, it was brilliant!

SHADOWGARVIN
10-28-2014, 10:01 PM
lol I noticed that too, it was brilliant!

Yeah, it seems like something jason statham would do.

m4r-k7
10-29-2014, 12:15 AM
Really clever trailer. Must have taken Ubisoft a lot of time and effort to implement user created assassins into a CGI trailer, whilst allowing you to see who created them. Very impressive!

Locopells
10-29-2014, 01:52 AM
I spot a familiar face. ;)

http://i59.tinypic.com/2holbhk.jpg

Hah, thanks for the promo! Was that accidental, or did you look me up?!

SixKeys
10-29-2014, 02:30 AM
Hah, thanks for the promo! Was that accidental, or did you look me up?!

Accidental. I did a double take for a sec when I saw it.

Locopells
10-29-2014, 03:03 AM
Hah!

Ureh
10-29-2014, 03:27 AM
Yeah that was cool. Wish they used uplay names instead, so we can find everyone on here.

Erroneus
10-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Has any of you managed to find all 15 secrets? I've been all over that trailer a couple of times and can't see what I'm missing :)

Brostok
10-29-2014, 09:10 PM
There's about 5 in the panorama. Move your cursor and you'll find blue assassin logo all over the place.

Erroneus
10-29-2014, 09:32 PM
There's about 5 in the panorama. Move your cursor and you'll find blue assassin logo all over the place.
Thanks, those were defiently not there when I was trying yesterday, but now they appear.

GoldenBoy9999
10-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Man, I'm missing one more. I've got the ones at
0:00
0:15
0:19
0:26
0:27
0:30
0:34
0:42
0:50
and five in the panorama.
Which one am I missing?
Thanks. :D

HoIcon
10-30-2014, 08:41 PM
My Assassin is in the first scene where the user created assassins start to appear (Jordan Holdsworth on the right at 0:19), i'm pretty proud of that

Man, I'm missing one more. I've got the ones at
0:00
0:15
0:19
0:26
0:27
0:30
0:34
0:42
0:50
and five in the panorama.
Which one am I missing?
Thanks. :D

0:23 in the corner if the archway, i can't find 2 in the Gigapan, mind telling me where they are, i've found 1 on the statue, 1 on the guard on the right on the castle wall and 1 on the firing squad

GoldenBoy9999
10-30-2014, 10:13 PM
My Assassin is in the first scene where the user created assassins start to appear (Jordan Holdsworth on the right at 0:19), i'm pretty proud of that

0:23 in the corner if the archway, i can't find 2 in the Gigapan, mind telling me where they are, i've found 1 on the statue, 1 on the guard on the right on the castle wall and 1 on the firing squad

Thanks man! I'm glad your assassin got featured. I'm not even in the UK but somehow I made an assassin. I don't know if I saved him so I didn't bother looking too hard.

There is one in the middle pathway on a french flag next to some barrels on the ground.

The next is on the left side of the screen on a building I think. Just try to move your cursor around.

I would tell you exactly where but I've forgotten a little and I'm out of data. :( I'll be able to tell you by 7:30 a.m. CT time tomorrow though if you still need help.

Edit: Lol what, I'm able to watch it for some reason...
Anyway, from the left guard tower, move your cursor to the next house attached to it and scan the rooftop. You'll find it.

Glad I could help :D

HoIcon
10-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Thanks

Locopells
11-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Just seen this on the telly, during the Man U/Man City game. Woot!