PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Bomb Challenges

PhilyG213
10-28-2014, 12:50 PM
I have a problem with completing the bomb challenges in Revelations.
I still need to craft a bomb with every shell type and craft 1 bomb of each effect type.
Everytime I search on the internet for people with the same problem I find out that it's possible to get them through quick crafting and/or uninstaling the game and installing it again but without the patch. The problem is I have to idea how to quick craft bc I haven't played the game for a long time now. Could anyone help me with it?? If this doesn't work then I'll try to uninstall and install the game again.

Shaftex
10-28-2014, 01:10 PM
I have a problem with completing the bomb challenges in Revelations.
I still need to craft a bomb with every shell type and craft 1 bomb of each effect type.
Everytime I search on the internet for people with the same problem I find out that it's possible to get them through quick crafting and/or uninstaling the game and installing it again but without the patch. The problem is I have to idea how to quick craft bc I haven't played the game for a long time now. Could anyone help me with it?? If this doesn't work then I'll try to uninstall and install the game again.

Assuming you play with an XBox 360 Controller, open the weapon wheel in-game, toggle over to your Bombs & then press the A button to "Add Bomb" (this is how you Quick Craft). Make sure you have the required ingredients or Quick Craft won't work. I am very much aware of this glitch since I have experienced it in the past. However I recently beat Revelations a few days ago since I am playing the entire series again before Unity releases. I knew that there was a glitch, so I completed all of my Bomb Challenges as early as possible in the game (right after you meet Piri Reis). It was a success, so I'm assuming that the glitch occurs somewhere along the lines of the main storyline.. Either people aren't doing the Bomb Challenges properly, or the main story glitches the challenges unfortunately, but still not sure what may be causing it.

PhilyG213
10-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Assuming you play with an XBox 360 Controller, open the weapon wheel in-game, toggle over to your Bombs & then press the A button to "Add Bomb" (this is how you Quick Craft). Make sure you have the required ingredients or Quick Craft won't work. I am very much aware of this glitch since I have experienced it in the past. However I recently beat Revelations a few days ago since I am playing the entire series again before Unity releases. I knew that there was a glitch, so I completed all of my Bomb Challenges as early as possible in the game (right after you meet Piri Reis). It was a success, so I'm assuming that the glitch occurs somewhere along the lines of the main storyline.. Either people aren't doing the Bomb Challenges properly, or the main story glitches the challenges unfortunately, but still not sure what may be causing it.

I'm using the keyboard and the mouse

Shaftex
10-28-2014, 01:24 PM
So open the weapon wheel, toggle over to your Bombs, then press whichever button it is to quick craft.

oliacr
10-28-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm using the keyboard and the mouse

If I recall correctly it is SPACE on default.

PhilyG213
10-28-2014, 02:10 PM
So open the weapon wheel, toggle over to your Bombs, then press whichever button it is to quick craft.

It worked now. Thank you very much :D