PDA

View Full Version : Team Furious (Xbox 360 Only!)

fastfan94
10-28-2014, 02:27 AM
This is the first time I'm creating a crew and I don't know if anyone is interested in this group, so here it goes:

Team Furious

This is a Fast & Furious Based crew for those who love the films and the cars in them. Everyone is invited to join this new crew. The requirements are below:

1. Must respect everyone in the crew like they are "family." (That means no cheating, no crashing into each other, and no insulting)

2. Must have an Xbox 360 because I won't be there, otherwise.

3.(Optional) Can replicate available in-game cars into Fast & Furious based cars from the previous films. (Including The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift)

I will be driving a Black '69 or '70-based Dodge Charger R/T, but everyone is welcome to replicate that car, too. :o I will only be available online until 11 PM or early (Pacific Time. US) On Sundays, I will be offline until 1 PM -through 11 PM or early. So if anyone wants to join, go to this link:

http://forums.ubi.com/group.php?groupid=590

I will change my Uplay screen name to my Xbox Live gamertag near the end of November. I will also post new members screen names here if anyone wants to join. So, on game release, let's go for a little ride.
Thanks!

fastfan94
11-06-2014, 02:57 AM
By the way, I've just created the group today. You will also be able to join by looking at my signature.

fastfan94
11-08-2014, 12:26 AM
I guess everyone, but me, has next-gen consoles. Looks like I'll have to delete this group. :(