PDA

View Full Version : Game needs serious fixes

resentedroach
10-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Low lvl players are screwed in tourneys. Instill a more fair pairing of online fighters, rating caps in tourneys. If players arent level 50 they dont stand a chance in tourneys. A lvl 27 like myself i like a mosquito to amyone hogher lvled. I hit a lvl 50 10 times in a row and did nothing to theyre health while they killed me completely in 6 hits. The lag is ridiculous, damage taken and dealt is improportionate. The game is only worth playing if you have money to spend. Make lvl 50s fight only lvl 50s and lvl 40s only face lvl 40s, etc. And fix the website to make it easier to give feedback on the game. This is currently the worst developed game ive ever tried

Bowles3
10-28-2014, 04:07 AM
If you don't like it, try leveling up or practice your skill until you can stand as an equal upon the sands. Every 50 has started out at the 1st level and many began in the days when gold was scarce and gladiators could be killed permanently. I hope you keep practicing so that you may rise to glory...or at least have the dignity to quit crying and just stop playing. Yes the game has issues but your complaint is not valid

lordhohmi
11-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Its right that everyone has to go through it, that you are often defeated by high leveler if your like lvl 30-40. A hard enemy is not a problem, its a challenge. But what really sucks about getting lvl 50 enemies is the case, that some of them...how should I say it......take the piss out of yours. I often had enemies in tournament, who were lvl 50 and always did the same attack. I tried everything but i cant reach them. If someone does the same attack and you cant win, isnt that frustrating? Where is the meaning of game fun there? As I said, a difficult enemie is not taken the game fun. What is taken the game fun are examples like I shown you.