PDA

View Full Version : ThrustMaster humor.

Udidtoo
07-14-2004, 02:43 PM
Monday I recieved a reply from the Thrustmaster tech help that I asked over 2 weeks ago in my Email.

My question was regarding the weak, hit and miss, mostly absent FFB in my new ThrustMaster Afterburner when playing FB/AEP.

The answer was "Make sure you have all the latest updates for both AEP and your stick"

Well duhhhhh, hows com I not Tink dat?

I replied Thank you for the reply but after searching through several different tech forums I began to see evidence that it wasn't just my PC or stick and for those with the problem a sure fix wasn't available.

After 5 days of frustration I retuned to the store to see about an exchange and have been using a X-45 with my trusty old MSFFB II problem free since.

I just recieved this reply a few minutes ago.......Dear customer, Good choice.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

I always have just enough fuel to arrive at the scene of my crash.

Udidtoo
07-14-2004, 02:43 PM
Monday I recieved a reply from the Thrustmaster tech help that I asked over 2 weeks ago in my Email.

My question was regarding the weak, hit and miss, mostly absent FFB in my new ThrustMaster Afterburner when playing FB/AEP.

The answer was "Make sure you have all the latest updates for both AEP and your stick"

Well duhhhhh, hows com I not Tink dat?

I replied Thank you for the reply but after searching through several different tech forums I began to see evidence that it wasn't just my PC or stick and for those with the problem a sure fix wasn't available.

After 5 days of frustration I retuned to the store to see about an exchange and have been using a X-45 with my trusty old MSFFB II problem free since.

I just recieved this reply a few minutes ago.......Dear customer, Good choice.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

I always have just enough fuel to arrive at the scene of my crash.