PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS]Legacy Outfits

VitoAuditore
10-25-2014, 06:16 AM
did anyone else notice the legacy outfits in your home base? they're looking great :)

http://imageshack.com/a/img904/537/H3cwJT.png

Ureh
10-25-2014, 06:34 AM
How to post images (scroll to the bottom): http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/659582-*Signature-Avatar-amp-Image-Posting-Guidelines?p=8141828#post8141828

tl;dr: click on the tree icon in the toolbar above the box that you use to type your message or use the tags (for latter option include url between the tags).

Reaper-59
10-25-2014, 09:42 AM
I just hope they have fixed Altairs and Ezios robes. Wish they would change Ezios legacy robes to the ACII one.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-25-2014, 10:06 AM
Connor is still alive..yet here are his robes -_-
Lol cant complain really.. ac iv had them too

dimbismp
10-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Someone said that there will also be 18th century french outfits inspired by the legacy ones.I never use the legacy outfits,but i would love to see the inspired ones!!!I hope it is true...

joelsantos24
10-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Someone said that there will also be 18th century french outfits inspired by the legacy ones.I never use the legacy outfits,but i would love to see the inspired ones!!!I hope it is true...
I know I read something about this a while ago and I did misinterpret the whole thing, thinking they were abandoning the exact legacy outfits for good (because it raises too many questions regarding credibility of the game and it's time-frame, not to mentions they're often conspicuous), choosing instead to create current-time clothes inspired by the legacy outfits. Is this true? Can someone please confirm whether it's actually true or just false rumor? :confused:

zainzombie
10-25-2014, 03:20 PM
I want the Ezio Brotherhood outfit. It would look good on Arno.

I wonder what we will have to do to unlock these.

MakimotoJin
10-25-2014, 08:30 PM
IMO,I prefer the Brotherhood outfit,it looks more badass.

Connor is still alive..yet here are his robes -_-
Lol cant complain really.. ac iv had them too

It was in BF because of a little "animus hack".

GoldenBoy9999
10-26-2014, 02:07 AM
I know I read something about this a while ago and I did misinterpret the whole thing, thinking they were abandoning the exact legacy outfits for good (because it raises too many questions regarding credibility of the game and it's time-frame, not to mentions they're often conspicuous), choosing instead to create current-time clothes inspired by the legacy outfits. Is this true? Can someone please confirm whether it's actually true or just false rumor? :confused:

I can't officially confirm it with a link but people were talking about it a lot and I know there was an interview with it but I can't find it.
Here's Ezio's french outfit(pretty sure):
http://analogaddiction.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/assassins-creed-unity-coop-refill-point.jpg

HypeR.tgL
10-26-2014, 02:25 AM
There's no legacy inspired outfits lol, that's just a red and white color theme for a particular set of robes.

ze_topazio
10-26-2014, 03:35 AM
Legacy outfits are always animus tricks.

MakimotoJin
10-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Legacy outfits are always animus tricks.

So Connor never used Ezio's and Altair's robes? xD
Yeah I know,I just meant that Connor's legacy outfit is a....."big" animus trick.

joelsantos24
10-26-2014, 11:56 AM
I can't officially confirm it with a link but people were talking about it a lot and I know there was an interview with it but I can't find it.
Here's Ezio's french outfit(pretty sure):
http://analogaddiction.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/assassins-creed-unity-coop-refill-point.jpg
Thans! ;)

That's the picture I've seen back then, when I read about this. And the outfit on the left is possibly Ezio's Revelations-inspired robes? The Revelations's outfit is the best, in my humble opinion. I'm definitely going to try that one.

ze_topazio
10-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Yeah I know,I just meant that Connor's legacy outfit is a....."big" animus trick.

Yes, legacy outfits are just cosmetic tricks made by the modern day people for random fun.

SixKeys
10-26-2014, 02:39 PM

Not bigger than Raiden skin in ACB. :p

LatinaC09
10-26-2014, 03:35 PM
Wish they would change Ezios legacy robes to the ACII one.

Agreed. I think the AC2 robes are way better than the Brotherhood ones. I don't understand why those are the only robes they like to add for him :/

SixKeys
10-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Agreed. I think the AC2 robes are way better than the Brotherhood ones. I don't understand why those are the only robes they like to add for him :/

Ezio had three main outfits. It would be kind of weird if there was only one legacy skin for every other assassin and three for Ezio. ACB robes are the ones Ezio picked himself anyway, AC2 robes were Giovanni's.

MakimotoJin
10-26-2014, 10:49 PM
Ezio had three main outfits. It would be kind of weird if there was only one legacy skin for every other assassin and three for Ezio. ACB robes are the ones Ezio picked himself anyway, AC2 robes were Giovanni's.

Then why not 3 legacy outfits for each assassin?

SixKeys
10-26-2014, 10:53 PM
Then why not 3 legacy outfits for each assassin?

Because most of them only have one. Ezio is the exception. Alta´r had his "mentor" robes, but he only wore them for like 10 minutes in ACR.

I'd rather have entirely new skins than waste disk space for a bunch of old outfits.

LatinaC09
10-26-2014, 11:13 PM

How would it be weird and who cares? We all know he got 3 games anyway. Let's not pretend he isn't a fan favorite. We definitely should be able to use all 3 robes.

MakimotoJin
10-27-2014, 12:03 AM
Because most of them only have one. Ezio is the exception. Alta´r had his "mentor" robes, but he only wore them for like 10 minutes in ACR.

I'd rather have entirely new skins than waste disk space for a bunch of old outfits.

Then how about a outfit for each assassin,but can be highly customizable?
Changing color,armor and stuff.How 'bout that?

ze_topazio
10-27-2014, 12:11 AM
Brohood robes are his master assassin outfit, the outfit Ezio wore when he was at his prime and leading the brotherhood, besides among the trilogy Brotherhood is the game in the middle, if you have to pick one compromise and pick the one in the middle.

m4r-k7
10-27-2014, 12:21 AM
Now that there is a lot of customization, and more specifically a lot of colour options for your robes, I wonder if these legacy outfits can be coloured, like how they were coloured in the previous games. For example, maybe they would allow you to wear Connors robes but with the red and black variant etc

MakimotoJin
10-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Now that there is a lot of customization, and more specifically a lot of colour options for your robes, I wonder if these legacy outfits can be coloured, like how they were coloured in the previous games. For example, maybe they would allow you to wear Connors robes but with the red and black variant etc

I've been hoping for that since AC3.

Im2aKillerfish
10-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Just thinking about parkouring in Ezios and Connors outfits gives me chills of awesomeness. I hope that Ezios revelations outfit is available too.

And of course, overlooking Paris in Altairs outfit with camera adjusted just so his face isn't visible... Can't wait!

MnemonicSyntax
10-27-2014, 05:46 PM

No he didn't. Machiavelli sent those to him.

MakimotoJin
10-27-2014, 05:51 PM
So,is Revelations robes the actual Ezio's robes?

MnemonicSyntax
10-27-2014, 05:58 PM
So,is Revelations robes the actual Ezio's robes?

We don't ever see him "pick" those robes, but since we also don't it's fair to assume that those are the ones he selected.

That being said though, he probably chose them because it's more appropriate for the environment he was located in. Wearing white and red robes in a world filled with color would just seem to draw more attention to yourself. Even the "Masayaf White" robes were an off white, not the pure white the ACB robes had.

MakimotoJin
10-27-2014, 06:00 PM
We don't ever see him "pick" those robes, but since we also don't it's fair to assume that those are the ones he selected.

That being said though, he probably chose them because it's more appropriate for the environment he was located in. Wearing white and red robes in a world filled with color would just seem to draw more attention to yourself. Even the "Masayaf White" robes were an off white, not the pure white the ACB robes had.

But still,it was a pretty outfit.

MnemonicSyntax
10-27-2014, 06:05 PM
But still,it was a pretty outfit.

Oh no doubt. ACB robes are my favorite.

MakimotoJin
10-27-2014, 06:09 PM
Oh no doubt. ACB robes are my favorite.

I meant Revelations',but Brotherhood's robes are cool as well.I honestly loved all of Ezio's robes,if all 3 of them would be in 1 game,I'd probably use each one of them.

joelsantos24
10-27-2014, 08:36 PM
How would it be weird and who cares? We all know he got 3 games anyway. Let's not pretend he isn't a fan favorite. We definitely should be able to use all 3 robes.
I just think that Ezio's Brotherhood's robes are far more prominent and emblematic than the one's from AC2 or Revelations. Personally, I prefer the robes he wore in Revelations, but that's me. :cool:

MakimotoJin
10-27-2014, 08:45 PM
I just think that Ezio's Brotherhood's robes are far more prominent and emblematic than the one's from AC2 or Revelations. Personally, I prefer the robes he wore in Revelations, but that's me. :cool:

I prefer Florentine Noble outfit ftw

BoBwUzHeRe1138
10-27-2014, 09:08 PM
They look great but it's impossible to see how they are in use. As long as they have the same physics as the rest of the outfits in the game -- perfect! If not, I'll be upset. I'll typically just use my own customized French outfit mostly but I can definitely see myself running around as Ezio or Altair from time to time for sure.