PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity - About UNITE, again

Birouu
10-24-2014, 04:58 PM
So anyone from Ubisoft could answer me please, if I will still be able to redeem my preorder code once the game released? The shop where I preordered the game, told me that I will get my code once they deliver me the game. So will I and my team get all the rewards if I redeem my preorder code after launch??

naumaan
10-25-2014, 12:56 AM
if you didnot get the unite code yet ... it seems you have to cancel your order and then re order it ... it happened with me ... but before doing so .. dont forget to ask the support team at support.ubi.com

CQMET_PenperOni
10-25-2014, 01:32 AM
In my case, I can't participate the UNITE program, cuz I'm from Brazil T------------------T
not huehuebr :p

EDIT:

May I use this thread to ask something? so I dont creat another UNITE thread.....
well....
Like I said, I'm from Brazil, so I couldn't join the UNITE program, didn't get my pre-order code... that kind of stuff....
My question is: How could I get the 2500 UPlay points to get those 500 rewards?
I really want the OST and the other stuff :(

Thank you!

Birouu
10-25-2014, 08:22 AM
if you didnot get the unite code yet ... it seems you have to cancel your order and then re order it ... it happened with me ... but before doing so .. dont forget to ask the support team at support.ubi.com

I ordered a not digital version of the game. I asked the shop, and they said I will get my code with the game. I just want to know, from Ubi, if I will be able, but of course, they do not respond :(

Th3 Code
10-26-2014, 03:49 AM
In my case, I can't participate the UNITE program, cuz I'm from Brazil T------------------T
not huehuebr :p

EDIT:

May I use this thread to ask something? so I dont creat another UNITE thread.....
well....
Like I said, I'm from Brazil, so I couldn't join the UNITE program, didn't get my pre-order code... that kind of stuff....
My question is: How could I get the 2500 UPlay points to get those 500 rewards?
I really want the OST and the other stuff :(

Thank you!

Lol I'm going to say one single thing out of spite to Ubisoft. If you want the OST and Ubisoft refuses to give you the option to get it because of the place you live - then I recommend looking on the internet and PIRATING it. But first... I'd probably check Amazon for a digital version of the OST, and if they charge over 10 dollars for it (estimated in currency so I'll say 10 USD), then they're fining you for not living in the UK or France or Germany so then I go back to my initial suggestion: pirate that thing.

I say that only because there is NO JUSTIFIABLE MEANS that an entire world wide company such as Ubisoft should have the right to punish, fine, and restrict people simply because they live in a different place - just because they live in a country or a town or a culture that Ubisoft "Doesn't Love". It's terrible corporate choicing, and to be truthful, I think it deserves a lawsuit because they are being biased against so many people simply because of where they're from in the world, and they are splitting up all of the opportunities and preorders and content between countries, and leaving the rest out.

CQMET_PenperOni
10-27-2014, 01:25 AM
Lol I'm going to say one single thing out of spite to Ubisoft. If you want the OST and Ubisoft refuses to give you the option to get it because of the place you live - then I recommend looking on the internet and PIRATING it. But first... I'd probably check Amazon for a digital version of the OST, and if they charge over 10 dollars for it (estimated in currency so I'll say 10 USD), then they're fining you for not living in the UK or France or Germany so then I go back to my initial suggestion: pirate that thing.

I say that only because there is NO JUSTIFIABLE MEANS that an entire world wide company such as Ubisoft should have the right to punish, fine, and restrict people simply because they live in a different place - just because they live in a country or a town or a culture that Ubisoft "Doesn't Love". It's terrible corporate choicing, and to be truthful, I think it deserves a lawsuit because they are being biased against so many people simply because of where they're from in the world, and they are splitting up all of the opportunities and preorders and content between countries, and leaving the rest out.

Yessssss!!!! exactly!
That's sad :(

Locopells
10-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Whatever your personal feelings, please don't discuss/condone piracy in any form, even jokingly - it's against the forums rules, and will only get you banned, and us all in trouble, if you persist...

Birouu
10-27-2014, 01:52 PM
And what's even worse, I still don't have the answer. I mean, I know that someone from Ubi read this post, and I don't think it's such a complicated question to answer. So please. :(

CQMET_PenperOni
10-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Done Locopells, thanks

strigoi1958
10-27-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm sure there are reasons why things are available in certain places and not elsewhere. I am jealous the the US get the games a day or 2 before us in the UK but it doesn't spoil it for me and I know regardless of all the irritation that some decisions cause us.... we're all loyal creed fans.

Mr_Shade
10-27-2014, 04:04 PM
I ordered a not digital version of the game. I asked the shop, and they said I will get my code with the game. I just want to know, from Ubi, if I will be able, but of course, they do not respond :(

If the Ubishop team have confirmed that to you - then that is correct?

For other retailers - certain retailers have codes to give out - not all - they normally give this out when you pre-order in store - however if you ordered online, they normally send this to you - and they are the best people to ask, since Ubisoft has no control over 3rd party stores.

The site should still be active for a short period after release, however I can't say for how long.

Birouu
10-27-2014, 08:57 PM
If the Ubishop team have confirmed that to you - then that is correct?

For other retailers - certain retailers have codes to give out - not all - they normally give this out when you pre-order in store - however if you ordered online, they normally send this to you - and they are the best people to ask, since Ubisoft has no control over 3rd party stores.

The site should still be active for a short period after release, however I can't say for how long.

Just wanted to be sure, that I will be able to activate it on release, 14th of november. Now I can finally sleep well. :D
Thank you! :)

Mr_Shade
10-27-2014, 09:01 PM
Just wanted to be sure, that I will be able to activate it on release, 14th of november. Now I can finally sleep well. :D
Thank you! :)
I would ask about the code again though, since you 'should' have the code already - since it's a pre-order code, not a release day code ;)

However different retailers may have different policies etc - but worth asking ;)

Birouu
10-27-2014, 10:48 PM
I would ask about the code again though, since you 'should' have the code already - since it's a pre-order code, not a release day code ;)

However different retailers may have different policies etc - but worth asking ;)

Yep, I already did, and it will come with the game, they said. Just you know, was a bit afraid I might not be able to activate it. :)

naumaan
10-28-2014, 12:01 AM

they do respond mate, it takes time, yeah but they do, and i am very happy with their support team.. for now...

if you didnt get the code ... cancel the order and re order as soon as possible ...

zUNS33N_H3ROz
11-13-2014, 11:34 AM
In need of people joining my team 3 slots free. PS4ACU
Make sure you have a code.