PDA

View Full Version : Not Compatible with Note 4?

bydavidrosen
10-22-2014, 04:06 PM
I just upgraded from a Note 3 where Trials Frontier was my favorite game to the Note 4 where it says the app isn't compatible on my device. Actually after checking every day for the last 5 days, it now just doesn't even appear in the Play Store at all.

Is this issue being worked on? I gotta get back to playing... Let's just hope my progress is properly saved on the server like it's supposed to be haha.

mkbennani
10-22-2014, 07:44 PM
What !!! i was about to buy the Note 4 but now i'm scared cause i only play one game and it's Trials Frontier.

bydavidrosen
10-22-2014, 07:52 PM
yea, don't get me wrong, I'm LOVING this Note 4... A great upgrade from the Note 3... But I'm definitely missing my Trials Frontier. It's probably a resolution thing or something that makes it think it shouldn't support the device. I hope they fix it soon.

mkbennani
10-22-2014, 10:16 PM
yea, don't get me wrong, I'm LOVING this Note 4... A great upgrade from the Note 3... But I'm definitely missing my Trials Frontier. It's probably a resolution thing or something that makes it think it shouldn't support the device. I hope they fix it soon.

I cross the fingers for you mate, i hope they'll fix it in the next update (that everyone is waiting impatiently).