PDA

View Full Version : Ezio is in AC Unity, Connor rumored

Mistik92
10-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Hi fellow assassins. I wanted to see the cast of ACU, so went to IMDB. At the cast list, you can see Rogers name(Ezio) and Noahs Connor is rumored. What roles do you think Ezio and Connor will have in unity?

link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3947868/

EscoBlades
10-22-2014, 04:03 PM
You know IMDB can be user edited just like Wikipedia right?

Just saying ;)

naumaan
10-22-2014, 04:04 PM
yeah well its an established fact around here that imdb do not say what is true about games, especially when they are not released,,

but it might be true .. soon though soon we'll know ..

Just saying ;)

if the editors are vip and exclusive people, it can be true .. we just wish they come in unity to surprise us ..

Mistik92
10-22-2014, 04:06 PM

Just saying ;)

Yeah, but I never said confirmed :) I just posted what I saw at IMDB ;)

Fatal-Feit
10-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Both Ezio and Connor have circled between rumored and confirmed. I wouldn't pay too much attention to IMDB, if were you.

marvelfannumber
10-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Why not just use Wikipedia as your primary source while you are at it?

EscoBlades
10-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Cool, just don't want you to get your hopes up over something that may not be true, and might not happen ;)

Mistik92
10-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Cool, just don't want you to get your hopes up over something that may not be true, and might not happen ;)

Nothing is true ;)

LoyalACFan
10-22-2014, 04:34 PM
First of all, Esco's right, IMDB is notoriously inaccurate. Second, even if RC Smith is definitely in it, that doesn't mean Ezio is. He was in AC4 as well (the narrator of the hacked vids and the Italian diplomat). Noah Watts being rumored means nothing, a Connor cameo has been rumored since forever.

MakimotoJin
10-22-2014, 05:36 PM
First of all, Esco's right, IMDB is notoriously inaccurate. Second, even if RC Smith is definitely in it, that doesn't mean Ezio is. He was in AC4 as well (the narrator of the hacked vids and the Italian diplomat). Noah Watts being rumored means nothing, a Connor cameo has been rumored since forever.

He was the Italian diplomat?I knew that voice sounded familiar.They should do more of these.

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-22-2014, 05:45 PM
I heard all sides of the coin regarding IMDB:

"Yes, their information is accurate [most of the time]."

"Cannot trust them sometimes."

"No, they lie all the time."

They really should be having only professionals/paid people/etc write on these things to make it more trustworthy.

Mr_Shade
10-22-2014, 05:48 PM

Just saying ;)
Say's it all tbh ;)

MnemonicSyntax
10-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Plus, Roger Craig Smith was in Black Flag and Ezio wasn't in there. Eat-zeo Audio-torey, and Ron-don-tank-ta-ton say hi.

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-22-2014, 06:01 PM
TBH, it really sickens me how there's people out there that just want to troll, spoil surprises, reveal secrets, etc.

Sometimes makes me want to stay off the internet.

Pathetic people that have no lives.

Aphex_Tim
10-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Ron-don-tank-ta-ton

Burst into laughter when I first heard that. :p

Relmar_Vel
10-22-2014, 06:08 PM
TBH, it really sickens me how there's people out there that just want to troll, spoil surprises, reveal secrets, etc.

True, but I would say spoiling surprises and revealing secrets is just human curiousity. Keeping surprises and secrets in the gaming community is hard work, because even though we don't want to be spoiled we can't often resist the urge to click the link or read whatever leaks are announced.

MnemonicSyntax
10-22-2014, 06:13 PM

That's the internet though. You should go dark if you don't want to be spoiled.

Sometimes people don't even know they're spoiling something for someone else, and are just excited.

So it's your fault really.

Burst into laughter when I first heard that. :p

Oh me too. And it was even more golden when I learned RCS was the one behind those ads!

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-22-2014, 06:18 PM
True, but I would say spoiling surprises and revealing secrets is just human curiousity. Keeping surprises and secrets in the gaming community is hard work, because even though we don't want to be spoiled we can't often resist the urge to click the link or read whatever leaks are announced.

Very true. We're only human, right?

That's the internet though. You should go dark if you don't want to be spoiled.

Sometimes people don't even know they're spoiling something for someone else, and are just excited.

So it's your fault really.

Technically, there's a reason for the spoiler tags here on the forums, which I know not to click, unless there's something funny going or otherwise obviously.

But my job depends on the internet so that's not possible lol.

Sometimes we all get spoiled on something we didn't intentionally want to spoil.

It happens to all of us, one way or another. Thank goodness I know self control :p

MnemonicSyntax
10-22-2014, 06:24 PM
Very true. We're only human, right?

Technically, there's a reason for the spoiler tags here on the forums, which I know not to click, unless there's something funny going or otherwise obviously.

But my job depends on the internet so that's not possible lol.

Sometimes we all get spoiled on something we didn't intentionally want to spoil.

It happens to all of us, one way or another. Thank goodness I know self control :p

Does your job depend on these forums? My job requires the internet as well, but I can avoid these forums if I choose to.

Besides, in this case it doesn't mean squat. It's like knowing Christopher Walken is going to be in a movie. You know it, but it's not magical until he says or does something.

And spoiler tags don't work for titles anyway, and that's 90 percent of spoilage right there.

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-22-2014, 06:47 PM
Does your job depend on these forums? My job requires the internet as well, but I can avoid these forums if I choose to.

Besides, in this case it doesn't mean squat. It's like knowing Christopher Walken is going to be in a movie. You know it, but it's not magical until he says or does something.

And spoiler tags don't work for titles anyway, and that's 90 percent of spoilage right there.

Not being on the forums doesn't mean I'm safe from being spoiled anywhere else on the internet.

No need to be mean. Sheesh.

Relmar_Vel
10-22-2014, 06:51 PM
Unity would have been so awesome if Anthony Hopkins was doing the voice for a Templar Grand Master.

LoyalACFan
10-22-2014, 06:55 PM
He was the Italian diplomat?I knew that voice sounded familiar.They should do more of these.

Yeah, that whole character was one gigantic Ezio joke. You should replay that mission, disregard the objectives, and just eavesdrop on him until he gets to the party and you fail the mission, it's quite hilarious.

Unity would have been so awesome if Anthony Hopkins was doing the voice for a Templar Grand Master.

"An Assassin tried to test me once... I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti"

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-22-2014, 07:01 PM

^ This!

pacmanate
10-22-2014, 07:05 PM
And this is a thread still why?

MnemonicSyntax
10-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Not being on the forums doesn't mean I'm safe from being spoiled anywhere else on the internet.

No need to be mean. Sheesh.

It's not mean. It was a sincere question.

It's easy to avoid certain places on the internet if you have the willpower. That's it. That's the gist of what I'm saying.

Nothing mean about it.

pacmanate
10-22-2014, 07:12 PM

It's easy to avoid certain places on the internet if you have the willpower. That's it. That's the gist of what I'm saying.

Nothing mean about it.

Yup.

Don't go here. Don't go on reddit. Don't look at youtube videos OR their comments.

It's pretty easy. I've done it for 4 years.

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-22-2014, 07:19 PM

Nothing mean about it.

I understand.

That's basically what I try to do, which can be a challenge sometimes even if it is on a serious part of the internet.

Yup.

Don't go here. Don't go on reddit. Don't look at youtube videos OR their comments.

It's pretty easy. I've done it for 4 years.

Indeed.

pacmanate
10-22-2014, 07:28 PM
I'll say one thing else, youtube comments are the worst.

I've been spoiled on a few things on other games from looking at youtube comments. People are deeks.

MakimotoJin
10-22-2014, 07:28 PM
I understand.

That's basically what I try to do, which can be a challenge sometimes even if it is on a serious part of the internet.

Curiosity's a gift and a curse.Sometimes it's tough not seeking more info about something you're interested in.

I've been spoiled on a few things on other games from looking at youtube comments. People are deeks.

Ha,just take a look at comments in a AC Rogue video.Pure flame wars and spoilers.

Xstantin
10-22-2014, 07:29 PM
^Even random Watch_Dogs videos were full of "Clara blah blah" so yeah

RinoTheBouncer
10-22-2014, 07:32 PM
I remember IMDB once claiming that Eva Mendez is part of Resident Evil movie playing Excella Gionne. And she was asked in an interview about this and she said “No, no. I have nothing to do with it. I mean I have nothing against video games and their movies, but I never played such a role nor do I see myself doing so” (paraphrased). So there can be a high degree of inaccuracy, though on Wikipedia, even though it’s user edited, some pages still have some sort of moderators who make sure that people don’t just enter any crap they think of and publish it.

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-22-2014, 07:37 PM

Tell me about it >_>;;

That's why I refuse to look at them anymore than I used to.

I remember IMDB once claiming that Eva Mendez is part of Resident Evil movie playing Excella Gionne. And she was asked in an interview about this and she said “No, no. I have nothing to do with it. I mean I have nothing against video games and their movies, but I never played such a role nor do I see myself doing so” (paraphrased). So there can be a high degree of inaccuracy, though on Wikipedia, even though it’s user edited, some pages still have some sort of moderators who make sure that people don’t just enter any crap they think of and publish it.

I always through that Wikipedia was edited only by paid professionals.

And when I heard that it can be edited by basically "anyone," I think it just lost most of its credibility.

TheHumanTowel
10-22-2014, 07:42 PM
Wikipedia's awesome and has a strict quality and referencing policy. Incredibley useful repository of information.

SixKeys
10-22-2014, 08:06 PM
The Italian diplomat in AC4 was named Ruggiero Ferraro, which roughly translates to Roger Smith. :)

MakimotoJin
10-22-2014, 08:44 PM
IMDB also said that Mark Bonnar was in Unity,but he said it was a lie.

GunnerGalactico
10-22-2014, 08:45 PM
At SacAnime, Amber Goldfarbe said that most of the voice actors who voiced other characters on previous AC titles are not reprising any roles in Unity, ie: they are voicing different characters.

I-Like-Pie45
10-22-2014, 10:59 PM
Tell me about it >_>;;

And when I heard that it can be edited by basically "anyone," I think it just lost most of its credibility.

Smaug dies

RinoTheBouncer
10-22-2014, 11:30 PM
Tell me about it >_>;;

It CAN be edited by anyone, but it’s definitely not a shallow or baseless source of information cause first, the references section shows the source of every piece of information entered, and on important pages of well-known figures, you have to be at a certain level as a member to be able to edit and there’s a moderator who checks after you and he/she can and will remove/edit anything that has no source or just plain false.

So yes, it can be edited by anyone, but it hasn’t lost its credibility.

GoldenBoy9999
10-23-2014, 12:21 AM
It CAN be edited by anyone, but it’s definitely not a shallow or baseless source of information cause first, the references section shows the source of every piece of information entered, and on important pages of well-known figures, you have to be at a certain level as a member to be able to edit and there’s a moderator who checks after you and he/she can and will remove/edit anything that has no source or just plain false.

So yes, it can be edited by anyone, but it hasn’t lost its credibility.

I can back this up. Mayrice and I have created and edited a few Wikipedia articles and it is very strict on allowing information to be changed. I hate how whenever you do a research project teachers always say Wikipedia is unreliable, whenever they let you use a website made by some 10 year old. I'd like someone to point out some incorrect Wikipedia information to me.

Namikaze_17
10-23-2014, 12:26 AM
Don't believe everything you see or hear, OP.

Remember: "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted".

STDlyMcStudpants
10-23-2014, 06:33 AM
I'll put money on Connor Being in Unity. .. He'll be in his 30s...
As far as Ezio.. No
Ezio's voice actor does a billion different voices... for all we know it could mean sonic the hedgehog or batman are in unity lmao

The_Kiwi_
10-23-2014, 08:10 AM

Just saying ;)

You edited the IMDb page yourself
Ezio and Connor are in Unity
EscoBlades doesn't deny it

#confirmed

I'll put money on Connor Being in Unity. .. He'll be in his 30s...
As far as Ezio.. No
Ezio's voice actor does a billion different voices... for all we know it could mean sonic the hedgehog or batman are in unity lmao

Or maybe even that Italian Ambassador from AC4... :rolleyes:

Fatal-Feit
10-23-2014, 02:01 PM
You edited the IMDb page yourself
Ezio and Connor are in Unity
EscoBlades doesn't deny it

#confirmed

For real?

SixKeys
10-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Or maybe even that Italian Ambassador from AC4... :rolleyes:

Roger Craig Smith should become the Stan Lee of Ubisoft games.