PDA

View Full Version : Odd problem w/ sharing is caring trophy in AC4

FrankenChon
10-22-2014, 04:58 AM
I realize and have read all the problems other gamers have had with this achievement. However, I haven't seen anyone else have the problem that I'm experiencing.
I have successfully found & shared with friends both the white whale and the social chest. For achievement I only need to share discovery of 1 Royal convoy with friends and done. Oddly enough though, the Royal convoys do show up a lot for me but always with a White colored emblem (instead of the blue) which results in me not sharing the convoys with friends and therefore totally blocking the achievement.
I already contacted Ubisoft and they said they are not able to help but would "pass my issue along".
Anyone who would be willing to help me I'd really appreciate it.

jathie
07-17-2017, 10:19 PM
I have the same problem, found the social chest, convoy and whale already but the trophy didn't pop up, This happened to me also in PS3, now in PS4 I tried again hoping they did something to fix this but it seems they just keep ignoring all of us.... failure and failure wuth this company, I'm gonna dedicate my entire life to make them loose sales, at all costs