PDA

View Full Version : Create your perfect multiplayer roster!

The_Kiwi_
10-21-2014, 12:57 AM
Abstergo knows that there is nothing that the public likes more than rehashes and HD remakes of previous games, so to combat the falling interest in their secret at-home Templar training program, better known as AC Multiplayer, they have decided to let us create a roster of our favourite Animi Avatars, with the most common choices being chosen for the next roster!!

Rules:
The characters can be any character from any multiplayer
Maximum of 15 characters
10 characters are to be starting characters
3 characters are to be DLC characters
2 characters are to be pre-order ULC

Explain why you chose whatever characters as DLC/ULC if you wish to, it would be interesting to see your thought processes

SixKeys
10-21-2014, 03:09 AM
Starting characters:

Dama Rossa
Corsair
Doctor
Harlequin
Smuggler
Brigand
Guardian
Sentinel
Independent
Deacon

DLC:

Crusader
Renegade
Hellequin

Pre-order ULC:

Courtesan
Sharpshooter

My starting roster has 5 males and 5 females. Sadly AC multiplayer doesn't have that many interesting ethnic characters. I'm not crazy about the Guardian or the Independent, but without them the list would look mighty white.

For DLC there's one for each "personality" type: Crusader as the big, heavy warrior, Renegade for the stealthy stalker and Hellequin for a fun, over-the-top character.

For pre-order there's one male, one female, both cool enough that one might be persuaded to pre-order.

GoldenBoy9999
10-21-2014, 03:31 AM
Hey Kiwi, I like your thread. :)

This first list is going to be my personal favorite roster. I may make a more realistic one later.

Base:
Dandy (Dandy is Life, Dandy is Love)
Silent Shadow(Second Favorite)
Executioner(Also Second Favorite ;))
Hellequin(I love her choice of gold :o)
The guy who betrayed the assassins and has a hidden blade... maybe Renegade or Sentinel(Sorry, hit my data limit and can't load pictures. :p)
Bear
The Independent
Coyote Man
Strong Man? (I love the Native Americans)
High Lander( AC3's characters were my favorite and he has a pretty cool name)

DLC:
Harlequin
Night Stalker
Lady Black(I went with some fan favorites so hopefully someone will buy it.)

ULC:
For this, I know they usually market the pre-order things as packs so I'm going with the Dcotor pack that includes
Doctor
Ottoman Doctor

I didn't just go all out crazy on these. I hope you like them. :)

I-Like-Pie45
10-21-2014, 04:55 AM
Trickster for her feet
Corsair for her legs
Redcoat for her butt
Independent for her skin
Smuggler for her hood
Courtesan for her profession
Siren for her eyepatch
Orchid for a need to fill up our diversity quota

there

AC: Ultimate Cat Fight

Fatal-Feit
10-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Knight
Renegade
Gladiator
Crusader
Doctor
Ottoman Jester
Night Stalker
Knight
Harlequin
Huntsman

DLC: On the looser side of things.

Puppeteer
Executioner
Pariah

ULC - An alternate version of previous characters. Nothing too drastic.

Hellequin
Ottoman Doctor

-----------

I prefer the MP characters to be as faceless as possible. :p

The_Kiwi_
10-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Love these lists, even your's Pie :rolleyes:

@SixKeys
I love how you've covered all bases, something for everyone, not just your personal favourites (I'm assuming)

@Golden
The Sentinel is the guy who betrayed the assassins, The Renegade was the guy who tortured people in Cappadocia, I personally don't like Renegade but that's mostly because it was every guy's go-to character in ACR, and it annoyed me constantly playing as him in team modes

@Fatal
Interesting...
Why do you prefer them to be faceless?

My list
Base characters (Favourites from each game, equally distributed between game and gender)
Harlequin
Vizier
Preacher
Navigator
Thief
Trickster
Lady Maverick
Firebrand
Independent
Doctor

DLC (favourites of mine, but I never really played as them)
Corsair
Lady Black
Footpad

Pre-order ULC (I'm not fond of them, but they are clearly the favourites for male and female character, at least from what I've seen across the games, and by having really popular characters, it would boost sales)
Courtesan
Nightstalker

GoldenBoy9999
10-21-2014, 01:13 PM
@Kiwi

Yeah, it was definitely the Sentinel. I never played ACR multiplayer so I didn't really know which to pick from it.

IIVeterano
10-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Starting Characters:
The Prowler
The Smuggler
The Huntsman
The Dama Rossa
The Marquis
The Redcoat
The Harlequin
The Hellequin
The Thief
The Footpad

DLC Characters:
The Privateer
The Corsair
The Navigator

ULC Characters:
The Doctor
The Courtesan

Tried to even out Male/Female and pair characters into different archetypes (Assassins, High-Class, Military etc...). I also tried to make the characters fit a theme of the French Revolution, which I believe turned out nicely! What do you think?

Mehtih_
10-21-2014, 03:12 PM
STARTING CHARACTERS
Dandy
Renegade
Gladiator
Crusader
Champion
Ottoman Jester
Ottoman Doctor
Harlequin
Engineer
Cutthroat

DLC
Courtesan
Independent
Hellequin

ULC
Lady Black
Puppeteer

I don't like play females :P

SixKeys
10-21-2014, 09:15 PM
@SixKeys
I love how you've covered all bases, something for everyone, not just your personal favourites (I'm assuming)

If it was my personal favorites, I'd just have the cast of ACB, minus Footpad and Mercenary, replaced with Lady Maverick and the Physician. And possibly the Dandy.

@Golden
The Sentinel is the guy who betrayed the assassins, The Renegade was the guy who tortured people in Cappadocia, I personally don't like Renegade but that's mostly because it was every guy's go-to character in ACR, and it annoyed me constantly playing as him in team modes

The only thing I hate about the Renegade is that his fast walk is really obvious. It made him useless in non-team modes.