PDA

View Full Version : [PC] [STEAM-GROUP] Join our Crew! Active, Events etc.

Kiwicut
10-20-2014, 06:29 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thecrewog

Introduction

We have yet no name over this group but it's called "The crew official group" on steam. We would like to be the definitely choice for those who are looking for a place to find members to play with. Whether it's casual or more of a competitive way to play.
Our group is free to join and no age limit (12 years old) but we do demand that everyone should speak English.
However the concept will be that you simply enter our teamspeak, join any room you want. For e.g. "Help with mission" channel. "Find a crew" etc.
Then you match your skill, age or whatever purpose you have and join another channel to play. Very simple
The staff will also provide with streams, give-aways, events (both casual and competitive)

Sounds interesting? Join our group

The rules about age limit, Free 2 Join etc. might be changed. We let our members decided these stuffs. But we who form this group are above 20.

What can we offer:

We want to offer, a free and simple way to find a suitable crew that you can play with, at any level. The game itself focusing a lot on multiplayer, find crew etc. That is why we want to maintain such an option but a little more organized and hopefully you can find a good group you will come back and play with.

Join our group - > Go to the forum section - > Teamspeak 3 IP - > Copy paste and join.
We will also release content on the forum as much as we can. However, depending on how big the group gets. We might build a website instead.

Thanks

Just a few Q&A

Will we have a crew: Yes
What platforms do we support: Only PC
What age group are we aiming at: Any age (so far) but maybe a limitation in the future.
What is so good about this group? We give the freedom to come and leave without question any activity requirements. The group will be formed by the members and controlled by admins. Basically, what the members wants to change, we will.

Kiwicut
10-29-2014, 02:16 PM
We are still looking for more active members for PC.

Thanks for supporting us

sufzup
11-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Hey mate, I've got 2 guys in my crew including myself,both of us above 20 years,english speaking although i don't have a mic(lol..),so let me know if we can form this crew,?

Kiwicut
11-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Hey mate, I've got 2 guys in my crew including myself,both of us above 20 years,english speaking although i don't have a mic(lol..),so let me know if we can form this crew,?

We will form a crew within the group at launch. Again, anyone is welcome to join. We are 15 members so far. Hopefully we can also recruit in-game and we will have a live stream party on the release. Feel free to join, no requirements. We got a teamspeak. :rolleyes:

Kiwicut
11-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Hit 60 members almost.
Welcome to our crew.

Kiwicut
11-15-2014, 07:56 PM
We have hit 110 members and we would especially welcome female gamers and we would also invite female players to our admin pannel and to help us organize a more female friendly community. Such as having a private section for only females.
If you are interested in this you can PM my profile.
Thanks

myndkf
11-16-2014, 03:06 AM
you guys should join our site and combine :) you cacn have an offical group for you and you get your own forum

Kiwicut
11-21-2014, 08:28 AM
http://invaderscrew.enjin.com/

INV-asher
11-22-2014, 05:13 AM
We have hit 110 members and we would especially welcome female gamers and we would also invite female players to our admin pannel and to help us organize a more female friendly community. Such as having a private section for only females.
If you are interested in this you can PM my profile.
Thanks

may I join I know 3 girl gamers myselfI would ask him to join too just let me know

thekillerbeko
11-23-2014, 05:18 PM
hı. ım from turkey,ım looking for a crew. my age is 18,and ım good driver.

SPRC_Moose
11-25-2014, 04:12 AM
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thecrewog

Introduction

We have yet no name over this group but it's called "The crew official group" on steam. We would like to be the definitely choice for those who are looking for a place to find members to play with. Whether it's casual or more of a competitive way to play.
Our group is free to join and no age limit (12 years old) but we do demand that everyone should speak English.
However the concept will be that you simply enter our teamspeak, join any room you want. For e.g. "Help with mission" channel. "Find a crew" etc.
Then you match your skill, age or whatever purpose you have and join another channel to play. Very simple
The staff will also provide with streams, give-aways, events (both casual and competitive)

Sounds interesting? Join our group

The rules about age limit, Free 2 Join etc. might be changed. We let our members decided these stuffs. But we who form this group are above 20.

What can we offer:

We want to offer, a free and simple way to find a suitable crew that you can play with, at any level. The game itself focusing a lot on multiplayer, find crew etc. That is why we want to maintain such an option but a little more organized and hopefully you can find a good group you will come back and play with.

Join our group - > Go to the forum section - > Teamspeak 3 IP - > Copy paste and join.
We will also release content on the forum as much as we can. However, depending on how big the group gets. We might build a website instead.

Thanks

Just a few Q&A

Will we have a crew: Yes
What platforms do we support: Only PC
What age group are we aiming at: Any age (so far) but maybe a limitation in the future.
What is so good about this group? We give the freedom to come and leave without question any activity requirements. The group will be formed by the members and controlled by admins. Basically, what the members wants to change, we will.

I would love to join your Crew!! Steam: SuperchargedMoose

Kiwicut
11-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Bump