PDA

View Full Version : A few questions for players who have finished AC Revelations

hasznaloubi2005
10-19-2014, 06:00 AM
Some time ago I finished the main story of AC Revelations which was shorter and easier than previous titles. I waited through the credits and am back in the game. I have yet to do the Desmond missions on the Island. But there are a few things I would appreciate hearing about::
1. I have found 99 Animus memory fragments, and have read a post stating that #100 "comes and goes" on the map and you have to find it by luck. This, if correct, is something that I have never had the "luck" to find. Any comments?
2. Has anyone else seen an NPC in one location with a red target flag over its head, and which just reels around like a drunk? Will not run from me, cannot be interacted with, and if killed it respawns almost immediately. Anyone else seen this, and knows what to do with it?
3. I am finding essentially nothing else to do in the main game map. All treasures are found, and other than sending Assassins on missions and waiting for them to return to do it again, I can't see much to do. Sure, I can attack groups of guards, but that gets pretty boring fast. And I am collecting lots of money from the banks, but wonder if there is anything else that makes it worthwhile to keep this up?
4. According to the user manual, Assassins assigned to other cities (apparently by an "open a new den" mission) will get their own assassins which can do missions in those cities. I have not seen this. I have the same full group of assassins and can send them on missions (except a few where they are all greyed out even if not already on a mission). Am I misunderstanding the instructions about the "new " Assassins in other cities?"
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

AherasSTRG
10-19-2014, 09:54 AM
1. I remember collecting all of the Animus Frafgments by checking my map, so, if there was an element of luck in that, I had not noticed it.

2. Haha, dude :o. This is Duccio from Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Next time you see him, go unarmed and give him a good beating for what he has done to Ezio's sister. By doing so, you unlock an achievement.

3. If you have 100% synced the whole game, the only thing you can do to prolong the game's length is to try to rebuild the whole city or try for the achievements.

4. You can send a number of Assassins to other cities to have them do missions only there, but these assassins won't be recruiting others by themselves.

Rado.Lukacs
10-19-2014, 04:36 PM
I think that after having collected 50 Animus fragments you obtain a map of all Animus fragments which you have not collected yet. Try looking at the map if there isn't one left, or maybe you have forgotten to collect one in Cappadocia.

naumaan
10-19-2014, 05:41 PM
how can we go back to cappadocia .. ?

Alphacos007
10-19-2014, 05:43 PM
Replay any mission there, I recommend the very first one because there is a hidden fragment on the city's entrance, and many people miss that one.

Spikey1989
10-19-2014, 06:44 PM
i recently played throught rev again for the third time, but i havent seen that some fragments are "hidden". about that apear after a certain amount, that are not true in this game.

you dont have to replay the mission to go back to caooadocia, go to the dock in the in the sorth east corner (in the map menu) of the top map.

hope this can be to some help
/Spikey

hasznaloubi2005
10-20-2014, 06:20 AM
To Aheradrim:Thanks, as always -- you are a reliable and helpful member. As for the "luck" thing, I saw that in one of the posts.. The fact is that I also followed all the markers to Animus fragments until there were no more -- and then I had 99 of them. Since then, no more markers, and no apparent way of finding the last one, And yes, I did finish with 100% sync in all things so it appears that after giving Duccio his drubbing, it is time to get on to AC3 and new and certain frustrations.
Thanks for the info.

hasznaloubi2005
10-20-2014, 06:26 AM
To Lukacs: Beszél Ön magyarul? The name would suggest so. Thanks for the remarks, but I am at 99 fragments after having followed the markers you mention. They were all done and I was (and am) at 99. Definitely no more markers on the map which I have studied in detail including Cappadocia. So somehow I have missed out on the last fragment.

hasznaloubi2005
10-20-2014, 06:28 AM
To naumaan: Anytime yo go to the docks on Galata island and visit the one furthest to the right on the map, that is a ship to Cappadocia. You can go back as often as you like, but I found nothing there except a lot of hostile NPCs to slaughter,

hasznaloubi2005
10-20-2014, 06:31 AM
To Alphacos 007: Will give that a try, I have not replayed the thing, just went back to look around and did not find anything.

hasznaloubi2005
10-20-2014, 07:09 AM
To Spikey1989: Thanks for the idea, but as you see in my replies to others I have been back and found nothing Certainly no marker. If the fragment is just hidden somewhere without a map locator then perhaps I just missed it.You confirm that this notion of "hidden" map markers is not accurate. I am, BTW amazed at your ability to play these games with the hardware as you list on your post. I guessed that core I5 CPUs might not manage, but clearly I was wrong, neither the CPU or the amount of memory seem to be limiting factors It is probably the GPU that counts. I assume these games don't require the Abrams M-1 tank-like hardware I build and might well run OK on some of my retired laptop hardware. I'll see. I am also seeing posts that some of the later titles (which sound like ones to skip) have been dumbed down so they run at no more than 30 FPS like the toy consoles. I am not sure what that looks like, when I benchmark at around 100 FPS and your GPU certainly should do as well or better. But I have also seen posts complaining that some of the games "stutter" on high-end systems. Ubisoft is not out to make friends in our community, it seems.Too bad, even though there are frustrations, the AC game concept is a pity to spoil.
Thanks.

Anykeyer
10-20-2014, 08:23 AM
Some fragments can be on top of view points or assassin den towers, in this case one icon can completely obscure another. Try turning off some icons on your map.

Rado.Lukacs
10-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Yes, I live in Košice (Kassa) and speak a little Hungarian. :) I hope you will be able to find the last Animus fragment.

hasznaloubi2005
10-23-2014, 07:36 AM
To Rado.Lukács: Örülök hogy valamejjest érti a nevéhez illö nyelvet -- de tudom hogy sok Magyar családot elszakitottak az anyaföldtöl a háború után...Anyám Eszéken született ami most Osijek.horvátországban.
Üdvözlöm!

To Anykeyer: : Brilliant suggestion! The darn thing was under the Column of Marcian. Thanks!

hood3dassassin5
10-23-2014, 11:14 AM

In the Galata district, there's a merchent in the bottom right corner of the district that will take you

oliacr
10-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Take a look.
http://i.stack.imgur.com/9gspg.jpg