PDA

View Full Version : Sword of Eden speculation...

Radman500
10-18-2014, 06:49 PM
someone said the other day that the speculation is Arno will try to achieve a Sword of Eden in Unity and it was mentioned, some scan, that a grand master templar had it..so there is speculation that will be the POE for Unity....

where did that scan come from

king-hailz
10-18-2014, 08:51 PM
I didn't hear about this... but it sounds awesome.... anyone...

Radman500
10-18-2014, 09:23 PM
I didn't hear about this... but it sounds awesome.... anyone...
someone showed me a scan a few days ago but i didnt get an answer from where it came from

Megas_Doux
10-18-2014, 09:56 PM
It will be a nice change of pace from the usual apples, if true.......

RinoTheBouncer
10-18-2014, 10:34 PM
I’d do anything for another First Civ. artifact and Temple. PLEASE UBI GIVE US THAT! I’ve always speculated it since Joan of Arc had it and it was taken from her.

Namikaze_17
10-18-2014, 10:38 PM
First Civ artifact that's in a Templar grandmaster's hands to fight Arno with?

Yep, haven't seen this story before... :rolleyes:

RinoTheBouncer
10-18-2014, 11:11 PM
First Civ artifact that's in a Templar grandmaster's hands to fight Arno with?

Yep, haven't seen this story before... :rolleyes:

The more AC games are created, the more recycled ideas we get to see. Again, I’m sure if the games were 2-3 years apart, they stories and gameplay would’ve been much more innovative, original and different from one another, even though they say they work 2-3 or even 4 years on a single game, it led to different studios working on the same game and the story becoming fragmented among various developers and thinkers. That’s what saddens me.

marvelfannumber
10-18-2014, 11:16 PM
Id do anything for another First Civ. artifact and Temple.

I am quite sure they will have some kind of temple, I mean after all Notre Dame was built upon an ancient Temple of Jupiter which could lead to some first civ. shenanigans.

harsab
10-18-2014, 11:17 PM
yes that was me who mentioned the Sword of eden Radman and that scan is from the Abstergo Handbook which is due to realese next month!

the AC FB page just posted a few shots from the book few weeks ago.

Namikaze_17
10-18-2014, 11:22 PM
The more AC games are created, the more recycled ideas we get to see. Again, I’m sure if the games were 2-3 years apart, they stories and gameplay would’ve been much more innovative, original and different from one another, even though they say they work 2-3 or even 4 years on a single game, it led to different studios working on the same game and the story becoming fragmented among various developers and thinkers. That’s what saddens me.

Hmm...I understand. It really looks like Unity is taking a couple pages out of AC2 as seen with a couple of things. But again, I think all the games have done what you just mentioned.

And you're right, an extra year or two to really change up things would be nice. After this, Ubi should really take as long as they need to curve up a meaningful story & innovative gameplay.

I can wait...