PDA

View Full Version : An idea for AC

AdilSaeed2014
10-14-2014, 07:49 PM
I wish if they make an open world online co-op multiplayer ship battel in which you can customise your ship and make your own fleet with your friends and explore the world of the game with your fleet members that would be something great and enjoyable.
It would be great if it's available for all consoles the present gen ( ps3 and xbox 360) and the next gen ( ps4 and xbox one) and of course (pc)

Locopells
10-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, they've toyed with that ever since ACIII, but they couldn't get it to work.

Hans684
10-14-2014, 08:11 PM
Ashraf Ismail promised he would make that one day, wether it was AC or not.

Sushiglutton
10-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Ashraf Ismail promised he would make that one day, wether it was AC or not.

It does feel like Ashraf could be working on a project like that. Think it would make a ton of sense for Ubi to make some kind of MMO-ish ship game for new-gen, given how many requested the feature and that it is the sort of game the entire industry is crazy in love with atm.

AdilSaeed2014
10-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, they've toyed with that ever since ACIII, but they couldn't get it to work.

Thanks I'm very delighted to join the forum :-)

Hans684
10-14-2014, 08:41 PM
It does feel like Ashraf could be working on a project like that. Think it would make a ton of sense for Ubi to make some kind of MMO-ish ship game for new-gen, given how many requested the feature and that it is the sort of game the entire industry is crazy in love with atm.

He did keep his promises for Black Flag so it's the same case for this, if he is making it. They had Alex Amancio working on a Unity in 4 years and Revelations, he properly is going to return one day.

AdilSaeed2014
10-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Sooner or later we will see a leak the truth shall reveal but soon

ze_topazio
10-16-2014, 05:54 PM
He also said he would like to do a game about Japan, he may be working on that at the moment.

AdilSaeed2014
10-16-2014, 06:02 PM
All I know is that Ubisoft has detailed Assassin's Creed Unity's Season Pass, revealing DLC taking place after the campaign in France, as well as a completely new standalone story in China I heard about doing an ac happens in Japan but they didn't say anything about it

cawatrooper9
10-16-2014, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't mind another ship game, though I think it should be in new time period- maybe mixing the idea of Asian Assassins Creed and Co-op naval battles with a Zheng He inspired game? It would give us a much desired setting as well as put a nice twist on the beloved naval combat.