PDA

View Full Version : Can Juno be behind the French Revolution?

Radman500
10-13-2014, 12:53 AM
i remember hearing when the game was first announced "a mysterious entity being behind the revolution"..... what do you guys think

F3nix013
10-13-2014, 01:15 AM
i remember hearing when the game was first announced "a mysterious entity being behind the revolution"..... what do you guys think

No. Juno couldnt do anything because her consciousness was still trapped in the temple. She had to wait for Desmond to release her.

PedroAntonio2
10-13-2014, 01:56 AM
Yet she was able to speak with Desmond and Clay even when they weren't on the Grand Temple, she possessed Desmond and talked to Clay while he was trapped in the Animus . So she could speak to someone though a Piece of Eden.

F3nix013
10-13-2014, 02:18 AM
Yet she was able to speak with Desmond and Clay even when they weren't on the Grand Temple, she possessed Desmond and talked to Clay while he was trapped in the Animus . So she could speak to someone though a Piece of Eden.

Uuuuuhhhh nooooo. First, it was Minerva and she spoke through the Vault and Altair's library. Then when they were in the Temple where Juno had her consciousness, that was how Juno communicated to Desmond. Desmond was not possessed at any point in the story except when he killed Lucy.

I have no idea where you came up with that.

Assassin_M
10-13-2014, 02:45 AM
Uuuuuhhhh nooooo. First, it was Minerva and she spoke through the Vault and Altair's library. Then when they were in the Temple where Juno had her consciousness, that was how Juno communicated to Desmond. Desmond was not possessed at any point in the story except when he killed Lucy.

I have no idea where you came up with that.
Juno spoke to Clay when he was in the animus, he didn't make that up. She could speak to people through pieces of eden.

F3nix013
10-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Juno spoke to Clay when he was in the animus, he didn't make that up. She could speak to people through pieces of eden.

Reread what he said. He said that Juno possessed Desmond to talk to Clay while in the animus. That is why I said no. And how could Juno talk to anyone through the Pieces of Eden when no one had ANY piece until Desmond came along since his ancestor Ezio was the last to have it and hid it under the Colesseum?

Assassin_M
10-13-2014, 04:12 AM
Reread what he said. He said that Juno possessed Desmond to talk to Clay while in the animus. That is why I said no. And how could Juno talk to anyone through the Pieces of Eden when no one had ANY piece until Desmond came along since his ancestor Ezio was the last to have it and hid it under the Colesseum?
He didn't say that but I can see why you thought that he did from sentence structure.

Well, she was with Minerva and Jupiter in the Nexus when Ezio found Altair's Apple and She talked to Connor through the Crystal ball, so it's quite safe to say that she can use pieces of eden to communicate.

RinoTheBouncer
10-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Imagine if she’s the driving force of the revolution. She could’ve been in touch with Arno or his father or even Napoleon and somehow influenced the direction of it.

I really hope that’s true. I mean to me, ANYTHING related to the First Civ. is interesting to me. My favorite parts of the games are the modern day and the First Civ. segments and it worries me that so far, we know absolutely nothing about any Pieces of Eden that we’re supposed to find or anything regarding the whole First Civ. thing whether it’s in modern day or the historical period. ACIV trailer showed Edward carrying a glass cube and we later realized that this is a vial..etc. but nothing about this so far.

But one must wonder what could her motives be? what could she possibly hoping to change with this revolution that insures that she’s finally released. Does she have another motive beside being set free? releasing Aita maybe? maybe even Aita is a part of the revolution. She influenced him and he’s influencing everybody else. I don’t know, it could be anything, but I really hope she’s involved, cause I remember the whole “a mysterious entity behind the revolution” thing and I hope it’s not just a red-herring.

koeklin
10-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Can Juno be behind the French Revolution?
Juno? No! We (=French People) need nobody to make such a disaster!

Xangr8
10-13-2014, 10:20 AM

Actually Juno communicated with Connor through a Crystal Ball which disintegrated after the talk.

harsab
10-13-2014, 11:10 AM
The Templars are behind the french revolution i think ubisoft have made that pretty clear i think Juno maybe after a piece of eden i think.

I honestly think we will see Some eve references due to the meaning of Elise's full name i saw someone mention something about it on reddit once i forgot what the details were. We will also see something about the Sword Of Eden because it seems quite clear that it will be mentioned in Unity. Because of the Abstergo Entertainment Handbook pages that have been released recently. it quite clearly mentions in one of the pages ''there are rumours that a sword had passed to a grand master of the templar at one point'' Grand Master= the guy we see a glimpse of in the Story trailer.

Now the question is how this all makes sense and how Arno comes in. Hmm.

ze_topazio
10-13-2014, 11:44 AM
I think that by "powerful forces manipulate events from the shadows" they meant the Templars.

JamesFaith007
10-13-2014, 01:11 PM
I think that by "powerful forces manipulate events from the shadows" they meant the Templars.

Agreed.

There surely would be some First civilization artifact in game but I strongly doubt that Juno started French revolution. Why would she bother with influencing Desmond lineage through unclear hints when she already planned such direct influencing of human history? And why would she wait so long?

harsab
10-13-2014, 01:17 PM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1798869_198496470342439_5104548855354547112_n.jpg? oh=431e396d323e692c7ad101353eecad16&oe=54AE7A30

I think this picture sort of gives it away what piece of eden we will be after.

RA503
10-13-2014, 01:33 PM
if the grand temple is not the only place that juno's mind is trapped ?

imagine a scenario when juno split his mind and trapped one part of it in the grand temple, but, put another parts of his mind in other places like the pedestal in the end of brotherhood or arno's pocket watch...

is just like the horcrux of harry potter I can imagine the writters put things like that.

Xangr8
10-13-2014, 04:28 PM
if the grand temple is not the only place that juno's mind is trapped ?

imagine a scenario when juno split his mind and trapped one part of it in the grand temple, but, put another parts of his mind in other places like the pedestal in the end of brotherhood or arno's pocket watch...

is just like the horcrux of harry potter I can imagine the writters put things like that.

That is highly possible as, if anyone remembers in the end of AC4 she says that she was still to weak too weak to be able to inhabit an organic vessel. She then said that there were still more samples and artifacts to be found before she could return and asked her 'instruments' to make her whole once more. So, that could be it, I guess.

cawatrooper9
10-14-2014, 02:54 AM
To everyone saying that the Templars are the shadowy force- well it's always possible that Juno is influencing the Templars. The shadowy force behind a shadowy force, as it is.

Layytez
10-14-2014, 03:04 AM
What would she gain from it ?

CockneyCharmer
10-14-2014, 12:28 PM
I cant see why Juno would try to create a french revolution, it would not have lead to her being released from her prison as it was in the US not France. The sense I get from Unity and indeed AC Rogue is seeing how the Assassin Templar war is becoming more and more blurred in terms of their actions and who is winning at any time.

AC III has the Templars as almost the force behind the British Colonisation of the new world, a time when the Assassin's had little presence by the time Connor takes up the hood, which Rogue will go to explain with Shay hunting down the Assassins.

I can see how the revolution was the Templars having control of French society and the people with help from the Assassin Brotherhood rising up.

cawatrooper9
10-14-2014, 01:40 PM
What would she gain from it ?

"When they said the will of the gods was unknowable, they meant it."

PedroAntonio2
10-14-2014, 03:59 PM

I never said that. What I meant is that Juno managed to talk with Desmond in ACB and she was able to talk to Clay in Lost Archives, and she spoke with Connor in AC3...what means that even trapped inside the Grand Temple, she can communicate with others via POEs or Bleeding Effect.

PedroAntonio2
10-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Maybe is not Juno who is behind all that...there are others TWCB who could manipulate someone to start the French Revolution. I think it's time for Consus to finally appear in a game.

Kakuzu745
10-14-2014, 05:12 PM
This could be the worst thing to happen to the game for me haha.

Hans684
10-14-2014, 08:05 PM
-_- Old news, we know Juno has been manipulating since some time after her death. It's even why Desmond died in the first place, she got him there.

Reptilis91
10-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Amancio, in an interview:

"The idea is that if you look back at the historical Templars in the Middle Ages, there was a great betrayal, a purge of the Templar order executed by Philip the Fair [Philip the IV, king of France in the late 13th century] and the Pope [Clement V]. This was the historical end of the Templars. And if you look at what Jacques de Molay [the last official Grandmaster of the historical Templars] was actually doing, he was already shifting the world toward something else. He thought that autocratic control was not the way to go, because people are always going to rebel against control and seek freedom. Even if the Templars believed people needed to be controlled, he understood you will never be able to change human nature.

So he was shifting the order toward something else, like a banking system, maybe something where people would control themselves if the system was built to reflect human nature. And if humans could regulate themselves, maybe it would be much easier to control things. But before he was able to undertake this, there was a betrayal and the Templars were purged.

What we’re seeing in Assassin’s Creed Unity, is somebody rising up, finding these old texts and realizing this guy was a prophet, that he was centuries ahead of his time, and this is what has to be done, and that the French Revolution might be the perfect setting to pull the strings and shift the world from something involving autocratic control to something more governed by desire and money and the economy."

http://time.com/3471390/assassins-creed-unity/

ShoryukenMan
10-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Juno she is.

Moultonborough
10-15-2014, 07:40 AM
Juno was able to access Desmond in Rome most likely because it was a Temple specially made for her. I don't think there is any reason why she could not have any power within. She was still stuck in the Grand Temple but like how Minerva showed up in the Grand Temple (much to Juno's displeasure) she had hid something within it to access it. Same with Juno and Rome. As to the Piece of Eden within Paris(if any) it was mentioned it a recorded session by Vidic. The guy told her to hide it in some tower, which I believe will the key to whatever happens in Unity. The Templars seem to be the core Enemy and cause of the Revolution not Juno.

post of Artifact mentioned in Paris here (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Miriam_Kurtz)

Radman500
10-17-2014, 04:52 AM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1798869_198496470342439_5104548855354547112_n.jpg? oh=431e396d323e692c7ad101353eecad16&oe=54AE7A30

I think this picture sort of gives it away what piece of eden we will be after.
where is this from?