PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for a true boom n zoomer - the p38!

bpk1970
03-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Thank you Oleg and 1C for a great product. Finally, there is a pure boom and zoom aircraft in the p38. Sure the p38 doesn't roll or turn very well, but she hauls butt and zoom climbs like few others. The plane seems to fly like what you'd expect from historical accounts.

Thanks to Gibbage also, for a great model and cockpit. Can't wait to fly this bird online.

BK

P.S. I also had problems installing AEP initially. However, I reinstalled FB and registered on UBI.com. AEP then installed without any problems.

bpk1970
03-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Thank you Oleg and 1C for a great product. Finally, there is a pure boom and zoom aircraft in the p38. Sure the p38 doesn't roll or turn very well, but she hauls butt and zoom climbs like few others. The plane seems to fly like what you'd expect from historical accounts.

Thanks to Gibbage also, for a great model and cockpit. Can't wait to fly this bird online.

BK

P.S. I also had problems installing AEP initially. However, I reinstalled FB and registered on UBI.com. AEP then installed without any problems.

Magister__Ludi
03-04-2004, 05:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bpk1970:

BK

P.S. I also had problems installing AEP initially. However, I reinstalled FB and registered on UBI.com. AEP then installed without any problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cockpit was made by Jeronimo, which also did the IAR-80 pit. Thanks guyshttp://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif