PDA

View Full Version : Notoriety?

Cloud87Strife
10-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Since notoriety is gone (R.I.P.), can you customize arno to have a guards on the constant look out for you?

KagenoTatsumaki
10-12-2014, 02:09 AM
What??? Notoriety is gone? I had no idea! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy right now! FINALLY! I can just run around on rooftops and not have to worry about being chased around by a bunch of *Japanese removed !

Seriously though, the rooftop guards where easily the worst thing about AC3. Could never just enjoy free running around the citys. Though I do like your idea about customizing our own notoriety and I kinda hope we can, because getting 20 guards on you sure is fun at times lol.

Masking or bypassing the bad language filter by posting it in a different language is just as bad as doing it the conventional way - Desist in future
Thanks

Xangr8
10-12-2014, 08:44 AM
What??? Notoriety is gone? I had no idea! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy right now! FINALLY! I can just run around on rooftops and not have to worry about being chased around by a bunch of *Japanese removed !

Seriously though, the rooftop guards where easily the worst thing about AC3. Could never just enjoy free running around the citys. Though I do like your idea about customizing our own notoriety and I kinda hope we can, because getting 20 guards on you sure is fun at times lol.

I remember reading it somewhere that guards on rooftops will be absent. And during chase guards wouldn't follow us around rooftops, instead they'd track us from ground and chase us. It's just so exciting! ^.^

oliacr
10-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Finally. I don't know how this will turn out we'll see. But finally its gone.

Fatal-Feit
10-12-2014, 09:14 AM
I remember reading it somewhere that guards on rooftops will be absent. And during chase guards wouldn't follow us around rooftops, instead they'd track us from ground and chase us. It's just so exciting! ^.^

Actually, they still can, but they will have to search for a ladder first.

SlyTrooper
10-12-2014, 04:56 PM
I read a notification on some off-screen footage saying that guards will remember you once you've escaped. This is basically the same. It means that if you run away after killing someone & come back later the guards will recognise you.

m4r-k7
10-12-2014, 06:14 PM
I just really really hope it doesn't use the AC 3 notoriety system. That was possibly the worst thing about the game as free roaming was so difficult to do without constantly being shot. I am pretty sure it won't be though :D

SpiritOfNevaeh
10-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I read a notification on some off-screen footage saying that guards will remember you once you've escaped. This is basically the same. It means that if you run away after killing someone & come back later the guards will recognise you.

That... might be a problem. *gulp*

I just really really hope it doesn't use the AC 3 notoriety system. That was possibly the worst thing about the game as free roaming was so difficult to do without constantly being shot. I am pretty sure it won't be though :D

AC3's notoriety was hilarious sometimes.

If you killed a courier, even if no one sees it, your notoriety goes up.

If you used unarmed combat against the guards, your notoriety goes up.

Priceless.