PDA

View Full Version : Devs, what about android players ?!

mkbennani
10-11-2014, 11:18 AM
iOS players are getting new updates (outfits, tracks and missions) while android are far behind. Personnaly i finished the game i found myself playing A.N.B.A 6 blocks challenges and the female bartender says that the game is finished. What about Candy Quest missions ? what about Cyborg, Platinum Knight and others outfits ? What about Data Cube quest ? As a huge fan of Trials Frontier (hours of daily gameplay), i need those updates. Thanks.

RetiredRonin
10-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Android isn't so far behind, and Android players will be getting the same content that iOS players have. The team is working hard on it.

I don't currently have a date I can share on when this update will be available on Android.

mkbennani
10-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Android isn't so far behind, and Android players will be getting the same content that iOS players have. The team is working hard on it.

I don't currently have a date I can share on when this update will be available on Android.

Thanks for your reply. I really appraciate your hard work on this game. Keep it up !

flooodi-TFG
10-13-2014, 06:16 AM

Nice to hear... i'm looking forward to collect those candies from hard access locations, and the the cube hunt...!

FR-trailer
10-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Android isn't so far behind

Now 2 major updates behind ...
2.3 was released on IOS in August . this is now almost november. To me this is far behind ...

flooodi-TFG
10-21-2014, 06:55 AM

Well, just one thing crossed my mind... how big is that team working on the updates to android...? compared to iOS one?
does it contain more than 3 people? 1 can't be a team, 2 persons are a pair...