PDA

View Full Version : Still downloading

metalpres
10-11-2014, 07:10 AM
I have not been able to access the slot machine or clothing store since the last update, i have reinstalled the game several times, and even tried leaving the game running overnight but nothing seems to be fixing the issue. It always says that the slot machine is still downloading and to please wait and try again later and the clothing store says the same thing.

been playing a while, level 39 and this is the first time ive seen this problem.

iOS
Ipad Mini

metalpres
10-13-2014, 02:08 AM
after leaving the game running for nearly 2 days on the village screen the game has downloaded nearly 1GB of data in the background and still the slot machine and clothing shop are saying they are unavailable because they are still downloading. What is the game downloading in the background that is using that much data? There is no way the ads for the tv in the saloon are that large.

mkbennani
10-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

metalpres
10-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

I did state in the first line of the first post that i have reinstalled the game several times already.

mkbennani
10-13-2014, 11:39 PM
I did state in the first line of the first post that i have reinstalled the game several times already.

Sorry i forgot i read it. Did you try to clear data then restore progress from uplay ?

SerenityJoshi
10-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Hi,

Could you try checking theavialable memory on your device? These issues tend to pop up when there is not enough memory on the device and unfortunately reinstalling doesn't help in such cases.