PDA

View Full Version : What edition did you buy and why?

D_cover
10-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Hey, haven't been on the forums since Watch Dogs. Good to be back here for the hype.

I made one like this on the Watch Dogs forums and we had a good old discussion and helped a few make a choice on what version of Watch Dogs they wanted.

So onwards to the thread. I was going to pick up the Amazon edition since I did like the pocket watch and it would go nice on my Ubisoft game shelf. (It is really a geek shelf but everything on it is developed from Ubisoft)

In a fit of anger of missing that I bought the guillotine edition. I already have the map of paris from EGX but the is some interesting goodies in the box and look forward to seeing it all up close.

So what version did or plan on picking up and why?

playlisting
10-10-2014, 04:20 AM
Just the standard game. All the little trinkets inside the more expensive versions have never interested me.

Alphacos007
10-10-2014, 10:33 AM
I got the Notre Dame edition just because of the Arno figure, the other stuff are some nice bonuses though :)

bladeblunterie
10-10-2014, 03:03 PM
I got the Amazon.co.uk special offer verion, which has a rather attractive pocket watch included, as well as the Chemical Revolution mission and Parade Pistol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KJGJLIM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Was tempted by the Digital download Deluxe version but I suspect I'll go for the Season Pass in the New Year if there's anything else I want to add at a later date.

PhilyG213
10-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Well I'll buy the Bastille Edition

VolumeRX
10-10-2014, 04:48 PM
I bought the Assassin's Creed Unity Guillotine Edition for my PC.
I am a dedicated fan, my first Collector's Edition ever was Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition for my Xbox 360, I loved It and It was my favorite game.
Then I bought the Assassin's Creed III Freedom Edition for the PC.
And now I have bought the Assassin's Creed Unity Guillotine Edition for my PC, because It's been developed since around the end of 2010 for four years and I have a really good feeling about this game, which as far as I've seen, looks amazing!!! I also finally have a really really good PC to play on and max the game out, Also Paris Is unique to me because this Is the first City I've been In Abroad 6 years ago and I still have lovely memories from It, so Now I want to get back to those memories In this personally unique game.

strigoi1958
10-10-2014, 05:06 PM
I don't know... I pre-ordered through a cd key site so probably just the basic gane. I don't usual look to different editions as they usually have something included for multiplayer so that is just money wasted to me.

naumaan
10-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Gold Edition... season pass ..

D_cover
10-10-2014, 08:13 PM
I got the Amazon.co.uk special offer verion, which has a rather attractive pocket watch included, as well as the Chemical Revolution mission and Parade Pistol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KJGJLIM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Was tempted by the Digital download Deluxe version but I suspect I'll go for the Season Pass in the New Year if there's anything else I want to add at a later date.

That was the one I was going to buy went to pre-order it last night but it looks like I was late to the party. Every version except the PC is in stock. Salt to the wound. So went all out on the guillotine edition. Wish I could get the pocket watch separate at least. Would go nice in my Ubisoft collection.

Fatal-Feit
10-11-2014, 06:16 AM
Gold Edition... season pass ..

This.

I'm going to get the standard edition for the console versions if the game is good.

oliacr
10-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Just the standard game. All the little trinkets inside the more expensive versions have never interested me.

Same here.

Dag_B
10-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Pocket Watch Edition. :)

MonkeySeeker
10-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Gold Edition - Because GMG had a 25% off code so I got it for 48, which means I basically got the season pass for free.