PDA

View Full Version : I can't enter in game ...

guest-0LOjO3tx
10-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Hello guys ...This game is dead or alive ? I recently bought this game .... I played some campain but it works fine ... when I enter in multiplayer mode I put the "any" modes ... and is searching searching searching for game .... this is from me or there is no players in game ? If there is no players in game ... why I bought this game , or the game is dead .....
The question is , this is from me or the game is dead ?

BloodArchsage
10-15-2014, 06:55 PM
I have the same problem!
Yesterday afternoon I have played last and I tried with some buddies in the evening and no match what so ever.

Everytime I searched for a game I get in a empty lobby and it's everytime I search for one.
Ubi can you respond what is going on?

RSA_Ghost
10-15-2014, 08:05 PM
same for me from yesterday cant find any game

erebusjr
10-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Same here ! Been more than 24 hours already. I can log in just fine and see some friends online but everytime I try to search a game, the search engine takes 10 - 15 seconds, as if there's lobbies available its trying to get into but suddenly it just ends with a 'No session found'. Had no problems (besides hackers) with GRFS till yesterday. I believe other players are reporting similar problems.

Out of numerous attempts, I only got into a couple of lobbies that ended in connection to server lost. In 1 case, another veteran player was also inquiring to others if they are having difficulty joining lobbies.

Hatecaster
10-16-2014, 06:54 PM
Ubi is celebrating.

erebusjr
10-17-2014, 03:45 AM
Following my complaint this is what Ubisoft has to say, it appears there's no problem on their end but they will continue to look into it. Suggestions are pretty standard stuff. Only thing I saw relevant was trying to do option 5 but I cant tell because this not a peak time for the game.

Can't find a problem on our end but I will keep looking in the mean time you could try some of these and see if fixes the issue.

1. Start by updating any anti-virus or personal firewall software that may be installed to your computer system. This includes your windows firewall as well as updating the firmware for your home router. If updating these programs does not resolve the issue, you may need to temporarily shut-down the associated program or bypass the router and establish a direct connection to your modem.

2. If it is not possible to shut-down your firewall, you will need to configure your router or firewall to allow the following ports for the best possible connection:

[TCP & UDP] 3074, 80, 443, 24650, 24659

[TCP] 13000, 13005, 13200-13999

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturers website.

3. You may also encounter problems due to applications running in the background on your computer system. When playing Ubisoft games, please be sure to close all running background applications. You can find the steps for this listed below.

- Open your start menu and look for Run (Win XP), Start search (Win Vista), or Search programs and files (Win 7)
- Delete anything on the Open line that you'll find there, and type in the word MSCONFIG and press the Enter key to bring up the system configuration utility
- Look down the list of startup items (not the tab labeled Startup), and choose Selective Startup (if it is not already selected) (If you don't see this, make sure you've clicked on General, near the top of the window)
- Once you've chosen Selective Startup, uncheck 'Load Startup Items'
- Once you're done here, click Apply & OK, and let it reboot your computer

Try again. If it works, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.

*Keep in mind that this is a temporary solution and any changes can be reverted by returning to the MSCONFIG utility and re-selecting 'Normal Startup"

4. There may also be certain restrictions set by your ISP. If you continue to have trouble, please contact your ISP for details on any specific restrictions on the previously mentioned network ports.

5. Try deleting your HOSTS file by following this path in Windows Explorer: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Delete the hosts file and try again.

BloodArchsage
10-17-2014, 10:43 AM
I think that it is complete bullsh*t that it is on our side.

All of a sudden no one can join a game anymore.
Even if you are with friends trying to connect you all get in different lobbies.
Also I had played a match on the same day in the afternoon and no problem and then in the evening no match to be found.

At least they can do is reset the servers.

RSA_Ghost
10-17-2014, 10:59 AM
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 8:33:05 PM
Thank you sir can you please report one more thing to the right department to please check into cheating on this game i have reported this alot of times to evenbalance but they then tell me these players are already been kicked for cheating but just the next day these cheaters are back and it really spoils the game for other decent players,the cheaters run with permanent cloak and speedhack ,unlimited granades even unlimited sentry guns and no recoil.I would really appreciate it if you can help us.I am from the TAW clan and alot of players have left because of cheaters we currently have 40 players still active in the GRFS Devision so we still enjoy it very much.Thank you very much for your help so far.
Sean10/16/2014 6:52:23 PM
Thank you for the reporting this issue, we have reported it to server maintenance team to investigate, Sorry for any inconvenience that the issue has caused and sorry for the misunderstanding previously.
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 6:18:37 PM
The game immediatly say no session found when you search for a game
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 6:18:17 PM
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 6:08:18 PM
Good day sir plese listen to me and read what i write you then you would have seen that its not only me that is having problems all my friends have the same problems.We can get into multiplayer but only find empty lobbys can never find a game the steps you gave me has been done still not working this is not a problem only with me there is a bigger problem so please dont just copy and paste stuff do something and investigate the problem thank you.B.T.W it has been 3 days since i could last play a game
Sean10/16/2014 10:30:11 AM
If you are receiving any Ubisoft Game Launcher problems, multiplayer connection issues, or are having trouble connecting to a multiplayer game please try the following:

1. Start by updating any anti-virus or personal firewall software that may be installed to your computer system. This includes your windows firewall as well as updating the firmware for your home router. If updating these programs does not resolve the issue, you may need to temporarily shut-down the associated program or bypass the router and establish a direct connection to your modem.

2. If it is not possible to shut-down your firewall, you will need to configure your router or firewall to allow the following network ports for the best possible connection:

GRFS Ports:
TCP: 80, 1001, 1002, 2346
UDP:10007, 15765, 24340, 24360

Uplay Launcher:
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturers website.

3. You may also encounter problems due to applications running in the background on your computer system. When playing Ubisoft games, please be sure to close all running background applications before starting your game. You can find the steps for this listed below.

- Open your start menu and look for Run (Win XP), Start search (Win Vista), or Search programs and files (Win 7)
- Delete anything on the Open line that you'll find there, and type in the word MSCONFIG and press the Enter key to bring up the system configuration utility
- Look down the list of startup items (not the tab labeled Startup), and choose Selective Startup (if it is not already selected) (If you don't see this, make sure you've clicked on General, near the top of the window)

Try running the game again. If the game loads and seems to be working, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.

*Keep in mind that this is a temporary solution and any changes can be reverted by returning to the MSCONFIG utility and re-selecting 'Normal Startup"

4.There may also be certain restrictions set by your ISP. If you continue to have trouble, please contact your ISP for details on any specific restrictions on the previously mentioned network ports.

5. Try deleting your HOSTS file by following this path in Windows Explorer: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Delete the hosts file and try the game again.

For more detailed steps please visit the FAQ: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=120&productid=2516&faqid=kA030000000eT7kCAE

If you are still having issues after following these steps please update this ticket.
SpecialAgentTJ10/15/2014 7:25:18 PM
Hi seems there is a problem with the multiplayer in Ghost Recon Future Soldier no one can find any games or lobbys with players in it.My friends also cant connect to any games from yesterday please investigate

clemens2k1
10-17-2014, 04:30 PM
UBI ppl dont annoy us with " everything is ok on our site. It is deffenitly not. ITS YOUR BUSINESS SO GET YOUR WORK DONE and dont come up with check your ports and sh.t like that.
Just learn how your work is done. You guys make me puke. I am really pissed about your excusues and you always go the easyest way , not to take care. it always looks like you think we are too stupid and we are just able to play games. Wrong, i think u guys just dont know how to handle upcomming probs.
see ya

In playing PC games i have seen lots of noobs but i havent seen so big NOOBS in developing PC games like UBI !!

d.mcbenge
10-18-2014, 10:52 AM
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 8:33:05 PM
Thank you sir can you please report one more thing to the right department to please check into cheating on this game i have reported this alot of times to evenbalance but they then tell me these players are already been kicked for cheating but just the next day these cheaters are back and it really spoils the game for other decent players,the cheaters run with permanent cloak and speedhack ,unlimited granades even unlimited sentry guns and no recoil.I would really appreciate it if you can help us.I am from the TAW clan and alot of players have left because of cheaters we currently have 40 players still active in the GRFS Devision so we still enjoy it very much.Thank you very much for your help so far.
Sean10/16/2014 6:52:23 PM
Thank you for the reporting this issue, we have reported it to server maintenance team to investigate, Sorry for any inconvenience that the issue has caused and sorry for the misunderstanding previously.
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 6:18:37 PM
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 6:18:17 PM
SpecialAgentTJ10/16/2014 6:08:18 PM
Good day sir plese listen to me and read what i write you then you would have seen that its not only me that is having problems all my friends have the same problems.We can get into multiplayer but only find empty lobbys can never find a game the steps you gave me has been done still not working this is not a problem only with me there is a bigger problem so please dont just copy and paste stuff do something and investigate the problem thank you.B.T.W it has been 3 days since i could last play a game
Sean10/16/2014 10:30:11 AM
If you are receiving any Ubisoft Game Launcher problems, multiplayer connection issues, or are having trouble connecting to a multiplayer game please try the following:

2. If it is not possible to shut-down your firewall, you will need to configure your router or firewall to allow the following network ports for the best possible connection:

GRFS Ports:
TCP: 80, 1001, 1002, 2346
UDP:10007, 15765, 24340, 24360

Uplay Launcher:
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

3. You may also encounter problems due to applications running in the background on your computer system. When playing Ubisoft games, please be sure to close all running background applications before starting your game. You can find the steps for this listed below.

Try running the game again. If the game loads and seems to be working, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.

4.There may also be certain restrictions set by your ISP. If you continue to have trouble, please contact your ISP for details on any specific restrictions on the previously mentioned network ports.

5. Try deleting your HOSTS file by following this path in Windows Explorer: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Delete the hosts file and try the game again.

For more detailed steps please visit the FAQ: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=120&productid=2516&faqid=kA030000000eT7kCAE

If you are still having issues after following these steps please update this ticket.
SpecialAgentTJ10/15/2014 7:25:18 PM
Hi seems there is a problem with the multiplayer in Ghost Recon Future Soldier no one can find any games or lobbys with players in it.My friends also cant connect to any games from yesterday please investigate

I put in my e-mail and code # and check remember me and hit the button and the star spins and I get a notification that windows is closing the start up and will get back is solution is available. I just got this game yesterday and have not been able to play or start it. I also purchased F.E.A.E.R. 3 and no problems with that game at all. I've been playing 3 hours of it so far as well as BF3. UBI should be able to fix this to run on Windows 7 since it is not that old and all my other games start with Steam and Origin.