PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] Assassin's Creed 2 - Sequence 3 help - stuck in Tuscany section.

telcab
10-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Hello, hope someone can help with this issue in sequence 3 in AC2:

My problem is that on the way to Tuscany I didn't initially stop at the houses to find Mario so I didn't get the briefing for the mission to kill Vieri. I carried on into Tuscany before I realised the problem then when I go back to where Mario is, he's not there. Consequently, I can't accept the mission from him and it seems you can't restart a level by quitting so I'm effectively stuck.

Is there anyway to get this sequence back on track or will I be forced to restart the whole game from sequence 1?

Thanks

TELCAB

Ureh
10-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Look for an exclamation mark icon (aka main mission) on the mini-map and world map. Also try looking for a yellow/green crosshair-marker on the map. Make sure you're not currently on a side mission (courier, race, beat-up, etc) by checking the animus desktop menu.

If you don't see either of these icons on any of the maps, try fast-traveling back to Monteriggioni (if you haven't done so already), maybe that'll help. If you still don't see anything then you might have to start over. I'm assuming you already have the latest patch installed.

I played this on the ps3 and this is the first time I've heard of this issue. So hopefully someone can think of something to help you.

telcab
10-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Thanks for your advice.

I will give that a try in the coming days.

telcab
10-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi, I went back to Monteriggioni then used the fast travel option to return to Tuscany. Following this, I was able to meet Mario at the normal location and continue the mission.

Thanks very much for your help.

TELCAB