PDA

View Full Version : Problems with UNITE?

DSafrin
10-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Hi, I hope it's a good place to post this question... if not, I'm sorry and please move it to wherever it belongs.

So, I'm having trouble with the UNITE program.
I joined a team, but... I only have "request pending" displayed whenever I check it. And while I read somewhere it could be like that for 3 days - that's been like that since I joined a few weeks ago! (3 weeks, I think? Not sure, though) And I can't sync it with my account to get the team rewards (we've unlocked the first 3 of them) , nor can I use my preorder code. I can only "leave the team" or "display rewards".

So my question is - what can I do to get the rewards and redeem my code? Do I have to change the team, do I wait, do I write to support?

Any help with that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

EllJim
10-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Either, contact your team leader if you know them and have them trawl their inbox for your request and hit accept. OR leave the team and try applying to it again.

You will get a "redeem your code" option when you are accepted to the team (next to view the rewards)

DSafrin
10-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks. Thought it should either auto-accept or auto-kick-me-out after three days, though...
Guess I'll try with different team then, since I wrote to the team leader long ago and got no reply.