PDA

View Full Version : Line ups voting, I hope you read this Ubisoft

Demnia
10-03-2014, 05:54 PM
So I heard there will probably be a line up votes again for the 6th faction.

My main concern about this is, let's face it, that someone people, mainly fans of the faction that lost to Sylvans, voted the line up they would think WORST for the Sylvans, out of pure bitterness and revenge. Sadly not everyone is mature...
I don't want it to happen for the 6th faction and that's why I think voting for line ups are not a good idea at all.
I am for Dungeon but if Inferno wins, I'd never vote the line up that seems the worst. Sadly, not everyone does.

GalaadleHaut
05-21-2015, 12:43 AM
Well the lineups were poorly handled in the first place, and the bitterness of some fans was no surprise considering the Fortress injustice.
Community had no ability to influence on said lineups, and voting for separate creatures would have been much more accurate to the community's wishes. Then, it would have been the job of game designers to create something coherent from selected creatures by coming up with its gameplay FROM these creatures and THEN make it all fit the lore.

So I think the problem here did not come from the fans, but from the company which failed to provide lineups of satisfying substance, therefore avoiding the important wave of frustration which happened within the community IMHO

Fyrestorme
05-21-2015, 05:51 PM
just because your avatar is a necromancer, doesn't mean you have to be one on the forums :P