PDA

View Full Version : I know this is strange to ask but..............

EvilWes
01-24-2004, 04:37 AM
How do you follow a flight vector back to base and with the P-47, how do you use it's supercharger??? Is it an automatic thing or what??

EvilWes
01-24-2004, 04:37 AM
How do you follow a flight vector back to base and with the P-47, how do you use it's supercharger??? Is it an automatic thing or what??

Cajun76
01-24-2004, 05:26 AM
I'm not sure about the flight vector. If it is a real flight vector for heading, then adjust to that heading. If the vector is a bearing it is differant. Think of whatever direction your facing is North, for bearing. The bearing is where you need to turn to in relation to where your headed at the time. Example: You're heading East (90 degrees) you get a bearing of 270, which would mean North. A bearing of 180 would mean reverse course.

The P-47s turbo-supercharger was fully automatic when the throttle controls were linked. Nothing you need to do special in the game, just throttle up and go.

Good hunting,
Cajun76

Taylortony
01-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Press m bring up the map zoom out by clciking on it with the mouse, right click if i remember correct and several times, look at your plane on the map and the base then swing round to the nose till it is pointing at it, look at the heading and just fly that.close the map http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif