PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having trouble logging on to their game?

Fletch_2011
10-01-2014, 10:08 PM
I have been trying to play ACIII (The one with Conor) I get the usual start up screen and one the first splash screen it says logging in then goes forward to the UPLAY screen and shows the different games I have. I click on single player and after several different screens then you are prompted to press any key to continue. At that point the screen changes to logging in to UBISOFT server, please wait. Well I've waited, restarted, rinse repeat, and waited once for over an hour. It just sits on that screen. I have not deleted anything for the computer recently and just played last night as well.

Opps sorry just noticed this is in the console section, I'm using a PC.

VolumeRX
10-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Try contact Ubisoft Support...

khaynn2112
10-02-2014, 01:40 AM
we are plenty (all ??) to have the same issue with AC3. i'm launching mine from Steam, steam forums is full of people with the same complaints.
It seems AC3 works but on offline mode only.
however AC4 is working, so it seems an issue specific to AC3 and their logging server.

Fletch_2011
10-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Yea I can play Brotherhood and Blackflag both so it is just affecting AC3 here as well. Thanks for the reply at least I know its not something on my end.
(And Thanks to the Mod who moved me to the correct forum) :)

thumpr99
10-02-2014, 01:39 PM
AC III on PC - After I "Press any key" it then say "Logging on to server, please wait" and thats as far as it goes.............

driveinns
10-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Yes I am having the same issue and have now had it for over eight hours!! What the hell Ubisoft, some information would be nice! Like that it was going down, or that you are working on it. What's the point of a Facebook page or a Twitter account, if you can't acknowledge issues and inform your players of when they may be fixed, or that you are even working on them!? I don't ask for much but knowing it was being worked on would go along way.

Thanks.

Fletch_2011
10-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Uplay just updated for me and now the game loads fine.