PDA

View Full Version : Credits

Reaper-59
09-30-2014, 06:50 PM
I forgot how long the credits are on for in these games, imagine how long it will be in Unity/Rogue as they seem to be getting longer in each game. Not that I'm complaining because all these people need to be shown for making a great games.

D.I.D.
09-30-2014, 07:27 PM
At least you can skip them now, that's the important thing! ACR left you stuck for about 20 minutes.

[edit] ditto ACIII!

Fatal-Feit
09-30-2014, 07:47 PM
I don't skip the credits in fear or missing out on story bits or secret cut-scenes.

And when the game is good, I like to leave the credits rolling in respect for the developers. If it's long, I usually just pop out my phone and play some AC:P.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-30-2014, 07:51 PM
I don't skip the credits in fear or missing out on story bits or secret cut-scenes.

And when the game is good, I like to leave the credits rolling in respect for the developers. If it's long, I usually just pop out my phone and play some AC:P.

Totally agree.

I would only like them to be skippable if I play a second or more times.

...ACIII could have used that BIG TIME.

Mr_Shade
09-30-2014, 07:55 PM

indeed - since games can be years of hard work - spending 15 / 20 minutes to let the people have a little credit - normally doesn't hurt much ;)

GunnerGalactico
09-30-2014, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't mind the credits at all if it will be anything like what we've seen in AC4.

Xstantin
09-30-2014, 08:08 PM
I also watch credits cause they list artists who at times are not mentioned on the wiki, so later on I can look at some concept art online since art books/game guides don't have everything.

pacmanate
09-30-2014, 08:39 PM
indeed - since games can be years of hard work - spending 15 / 20 minutes to let the people have a little credit - normally doesn't hurt much ;)

It hurts me, especially when I leave the room and my controller turns off after 10 minutes and pauses it. I remember once I left the room for like 20 minutes, hoping that it would be done by then and my controller dying paused the bloody thing.

HiddenKiller612
09-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Buying the game should be enough.... and if the game is good enough, maybe buying the dlc. Having to sit through 20 minutes of credits, in most cases makes people more agitated at the developers.

naumaan
09-30-2014, 11:30 PM
well i skipped the credits in ac2 and i missed the 40 uplay points ... i never did that again tho .. even if its a long wait ..

naumaan
09-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Buying the game should be enough.... and if the game is good enough, maybe buying the dlc. Having to sit through 20 minutes of credits, in most cases makes people more agitated at the developers.

its the only place where developers names are mentioned .. atleast we should give them a little credit for it .. anyways lol

EmbodyingSeven5
10-01-2014, 01:04 AM
I forgot how long the credits are on for in these games, imagine how long it will be in Unity/Rogue as they seem to be getting longer in each game. Not that I'm complaining because all these people need to be shown for making a great games.

in revalations I watched for like 10 minutes then took a poop break and got a drink. it was still going when I came back in my room. lol

its the only place where developers names are mentioned .. atleast we should give them a little credit for it .. anyways lol

idk. I don't look on it as credit if no one will ever read it.:rolleyes:

souNdwAve89
10-01-2014, 01:19 AM
I don't mind the credits at all. I usually read the credits for a couple of minutes, and then go on my computer to browse while it's going on in the background.

Locopells
10-01-2014, 10:56 AM
I generally sit and read while they're rolling, although I tend to skip TOKW onwards, on subsequent playthroughs (once we've played the main theme, and got onto incidental music...).

I like the Watch_Dogs version, where you can't skip them, but the game has a windowed mode.