PDA

View Full Version : Do you think AC Pirates and Identity will ever come to PC?

KimSul
09-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Do you think AC Pirates and Identity will ever come to PC? I don't own an iOS tablet and I cannot put it on my phone (no space due to recordings and school notes) so I really hope that both Assassin's Creed Pirates and Identity will someday come to PC (and maybe Bloodlines too :D )

What do you think? Do you think AC Pirates and Identity will some day come to PC with the past success of Liberation? Do you hope that they do?

Alphacos007
09-30-2014, 06:45 PM
I don't think so. The only one that I believe will come to PC later is Rogue.

KimSul
09-30-2014, 06:50 PM
I'd be sad if that is true. I've been waiting for a PC port of Pirates for a long time! Game looks like a lot of fun but I don't have enough space on my phone to play it :'(

YazX_
10-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Well no one knows, there is a strong possibility they will come to other platforms same as AC:Liberation, but you can understand that they need to be remastered to suit other platforms which will take a while.

Anykeyer
10-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Its not the same. Liberation was a console game. Vita is mobile console but still a console. Pirates and Identity are very simple touch-screen oriented games. Identity is a nice attempt to port AC2 to ipad but nothing more. Porting it back to PC seems completely pointless for me.