PDA

View Full Version : Rogue on PS4/XB1?

Alberto_Lucchesi
09-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Hi, do you think that we'll see Rogue on the next gen?
I'd like to see the game on my ps4, because I haven't the ps3..

Mr_Shade
09-29-2014, 08:19 PM
It's only been announced on PS3 and Xbox 360 currently - and we have no information otherwise, sorry!

Alberto_Lucchesi
09-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Thanks Shade! :)

I hope that Ubisoft will announce the game even for the next gen consoles, like they have done with Liberation on PS3...

poptartz20
09-29-2014, 08:23 PM
I would like to think that it would come out on current gen eventually. But apart of me wonders if this will specifically stay last gen because this is a specifically a last gen game.

only time will tell though. *shrugs*

guardian_titan
09-29-2014, 08:31 PM
If it's like Liberation, it'll probably be released on other platforms in a year or so. So maybe late 2015 or early 2016. Given they likely won't want it to step on the toes of the 2015 AC game, more than likely it'd be early 2016. Granted, it could come out early 2015, too, but if that were the case, an announcement of such should come soon.

If you want it on another platform, I'd recommend holding off a year. By then, if there's no announcement of the game on other platforms, then chances are it won't be released on them. Bonus for waiting is that the game will be overall cheaper and any bugs should be patched. I made the mistake of buying Liberation and a Vita in January 2013 only to have it come out on other platforms a year later. Of course, you can buy the game for the current platforms and just trade it in later to get the newer one if it does end up on the X1 or PS4 (or PC), but that would depend upon whether or not you have the older consoles and if you want to replay the game on a different platform.

hitman33k
09-29-2014, 09:16 PM
I would love to see Rogue on next gen the fact that it is a old gen exclusive is just dumb. After all I didn't buy a PS4 to have new games come out on PS3 forcing me to use my old console. Rogue should be available on both next gen and old gen, with next gen having slightly better graphics just like black flag, this way everyone is happy

MakimotoJin
09-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Ubisoft needs to make a remastered version for next-gen,everyone is begging for it.